[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alright Joker, we've secured a route to anon's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 150

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
>Alright Joker, we've secured a route to anon's heart. Now we just need him to see this Persona 5 thread as his calling card.
Let's reform this imageboard.
>>
Ann has the best bod
>>
>>380842002
>Name: Anon.
>Place: 4Chan.
>Keyword: Bottomless Abyss.
Would've been cool if groups and communities had their own palaces, but apparently it's only certain bad people that get a palace for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>380842364
Japan only does it for sexual reasons, or to force a gay joke.
>>
File: 1495954039434.jpg (146KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1495954039434.jpg
146KB, 500x369px
>>380842325
>it's only certain bad people
Like Futaba and Sae?
>that get a palace for seemingly no reason.
You get a palace if you rebel against societal norms and think for yourself and are not a Persona user. The Holy Grail/God of Control/Fake Igor isolates you from Mementos. While stealing their hearts makes bad people confess their crimes, it also robs them of their agency and ultimately helps achieve the kind of world the Holy Grail is set about creating. That's why the bad end where you make a deal with him, the Phantom Thieves are allowed to continue to operate.
>>
>>380842325
I'm thinking P6 goes for a more Battle Network-like approach
I'd love to explore the cognitive undernet.
>>
>>380842002
Why are Persona character such wimps when compared to SMT characters?
>>
File: 1495966101379.jpg (74KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495966101379.jpg
74KB, 639x800px
>>380842325
>Would've been cool if groups and communities had their own palaces
You mean like Mementos and Mementos Depths?
>>380842753
Persona is less edgy and more fun. Hence why it's a spinoff, albeit one that overshadows the main franchise due to having a higher degree of polish and being more experimental and original.
>>
>>380842572
>Like Futaba and Sae?
They were mentally broken, I guess? Sae was stressed to the point of twisting rules and hurting people to get ahead in her career, while Futaba had a fairly sever case of Social Anxiety.
I still don't see why they'd get a palace though. Maybe you could stretch Sae, but she's actually going along with society. Futaba wasn't a bad person at all, and it's not like she was out for revenge at that point either.

>You get a palace if you rebel against societal norms and think for yourself and are not a Persona user.
So what about the guy that murders cats for fun? Or the two parents forcing a girl into prostitution solely for their own benefit? Or the full fledged hitman? I don't see how Madarame or Kamoshida for example, aren't on their level.

>>380842892
>You mean like Mementos and Mementos Depths?
Nah, like different groups had their own sections of Mementos at least instead of all just being a melding pot. Or you had to go up against an entire twisted group in a combined palace, instead of one guy and their cognitive version of that group.
>>
>>380842892
SMT is undeniably more fun to play. Also Persona 5 is an amazing game but don't pretend that the series' reputation for polish doesn't start there.
>>
>>380843270
>undeniably more fun
You realise that's subjective right? If you want to go down that route though, Persona has far greater critical acclaim.
>>
>>380843220
>So what about the guy that murders cats for fun? Or the two parents forcing a girl into prostitution solely for their own benefit? Or the full fledged hitman? I don't see how Madarame or Kamoshida for example, aren't on their level.
The minor badguys trapped in Mementos werent strong enough mentally to make their own palace. Every who had a palace had something that drove them, whether it be guilt or greed or a simple desire to rape high school girls.
>>
>>380843270
SMT and its fanbase are way too tryhard. I hate how they couldn't deal with balancing Smirk so they just locked everything fun behind it in Final.
If I wanted a challenging, but actually thoughtful and rewarding turn-based game I'd play Labyrinth of Touhou.
>>
>>380843270
You're right. It started with Persona 3.
>>
Change the heart of one person on earth, who would it be?
>>
>>380843451
I suppose that makes sense, I'm struggling to remember the middle bad guys though.
I still don't get Sae or Futaba though, neither of them had desires that were particularly strong or that aren't completely normal.

>>380843719
Myself.
>>
>>380842325
>it's only certain bad people that get a palace for seemingly no reason.
>being this stupid
Those are the escapees from the Mementos dumbass
>>
>>380843776
>Sae
Sae was brutally ambitious and was ruthless enough to break and bend the law to get convictions. She saw everything as a race to the top and took out her anger and frustration on her only surviving family member.
>Futaba
Futaba was riddled with so much guilt she wanted to die because of something that was never her fault. She cut herself off from society to rot and saw her own death as some sick form of justice for her perceived crimes.
>>
>>380843812
>Those are the escapees from the Mementos dumbass
Which means what exactly? They're rebelling against society? You're telling me that there's only like 8 people in the entire world that qualify for that condition? Yaldy never explains shit beyond "I'm the bomb, you all wanted me X 4-5 + It was me the whole time."
What's the little Game even about? I can't recall a single reason he even needed to participate, let alone pretend to be Igor.

>>380843939
Makes a bit more sense when you put it like that.
>>
>>380844289
He didnt need to participate he wanted to. Same with Igor. It was Nyarly/Phil 2.0. Anything higher than humanity on the cosmic ranking is a giant cunt.
>>
>>380844405
>He didnt need to participate he wanted to.
Okay, but why? He stood to gain nothing if he won, and his player/pawn in the game which is either Shido due to the sheer amount of coincidences involving him or Akechi due to the wildcard are both useless to him.

All he had to do was simply do what he wanted in the first place, he's apparently stronger than Igor so there's nothing stopping him considering Philemon's out of the picture for now.
>>
>>380842892
>You mean like Mementos and Mementos Depths?
I see 4chan as a version of mementos, you go through the different boards freeing anons from their insanity.
>>
>>380844869
It amused him. Yabadabadoo constantly talks about how he finds Joker's struggles entertaining. The entire game is literally a game to him. He did it for shits and giggles and no matter the outcome he was just going to do whatever he wanted. Because, once again, anything above humanity on the cosmic scale is a cunt that toys with the lives of innocent humans to get their jollies off.
>>
>>380844979
>The entire game is literally a game to him. He did it for shits and giggles and no matter the outcome he was just going to do whatever he wanted.
I dunno, I reckon it just doesn't make sense. His origin is that he's created from humanity's will for control, right? So we're to assume he just breaks free from that role simply because he wanted to? That goes against P3 and 4's whole set up about the God's origins.

None of this damn series makes any sense.
>>
>>380845602
>His origin is that he's created from humanity's will for control, right?
Yes which is why he was going to take control no matter what happened. The game was entertainment for him, his purpose never changed. He never broke free from the role he just decided to play with his subjects a bit. He was too arrogant to believe anyone could defeat what he saw as a mandate from humanity.
>>
File: CutInSub_0_06_01.001-0.png (145KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
CutInSub_0_06_01.001-0.png
145KB, 872x632px
Villains have taken over /v/! Only through social reform can we make this board great again, and it can only come from me, Masayoshi Shido!
A vote for me is a vote for a brighter tomorrow and a less shitty board!
>>
>>380843719
You mean to make it so he actually builds the fucking wall?
>>
>>380842002
Give it up, guys. It's not that I don't appreciate the effort, but /v/ can't be saved. You know it and I know it. It's better to leave the inhuman trash here to die. Maybe the best of them will eventually crawl their way out and back to some form of happiness, but the vast majority neither deserve to, or want to be saved.
>>
>>380843719

At this point Trump's been beaten down pretty heavy and is probably being prepped to be sent out on his ass. If some kind of IRL Phantom Thieves really wanted to change shit they'd have to go after someone who has more CONSISTENTLY abused power, like Putin, the Koch brothers, or Zuckerberg.
>>
File: Masayoshi Shidou.png (100KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Masayoshi Shidou.png
100KB, 500x421px
>>380846124

I have a genuine question: What was Shido's actual political platform? What were his actual ideological positions?
>>
>>380848746
Probably right of center, since he was a member of the ruling party and in Japan, the right wing party has only been out of twice since World War II, and they're one of the world's most successful political parties in a functioning democracy.

That was just on the surface. At his core, Shido had no political platform or political opinions, only political ambitions. He was willing to say or do anything to get the power he wanted, he didn't actually have any intentions or desire to do anything once he got it. He was driven solely by pride and narcissism. Which means his actions can't even be justified by him pursuing what he believed to be some greater good, he was literally just in it for himself and would've burned, or rather flooded, the country to the ground to get what he wanted.
>>
>>380849692

Oh, I know that he AS A PERSON held no actual ideological principles, but I'm wondering if the game would've been stronger if he was calling for political measures more reflective of what the world has been going through in this decade - for instance, maybe in a world of (practically inevitable) universal globalism, Japan shirks back into the system of Sakoku out of fear, since they are so proud of the fact that they are the only remaining mono-cultural nation.

I KIND OF thought the game might be going down the route of Shido having been an advocate for a new wave of Japanese Imperialism when we saw the scene of his cabinet secretly discussing their plans to use the metaverse to conduct covert Japanese subversion of foreign nations, but then it was never brought up again.
>>
>>380850094
I don't think you can put Imperial Japan in video games just yet, at least if you're Japanese. Too soon.
>>
File: Nanking 1937.jpg (235KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
Nanking 1937.jpg
235KB, 800x559px
>>380850261

Why? Nanjing and Unit 731 never happened, remember?
>>
File: 1424462066567.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1424462066567.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
>tfw this game is probably as close as a perfect synthesis of mainline SMT and the Persona series as we're gonna get
>tfw mainline and other Personas pale in comparison to it
>tfw will never play it for the first time again
>>
>>380850261
I dunno, Yakuza 0 made mention of half Japs being treated like absolute dogshit in both China and Japan on account of the war but I don't think that's anywhere close to acknowledging either of those
>>
>>380850421
>halfway through second playthrough just mopping up the last trophies I need for the platinum
>can already feel the diminishing returns in enjoyment from the game
>tfw I'll soon be at the point where there is literally nothing more I can get from playing the game

I spent so long waiting for this game and now it's already over. It's gonna be a long wait for P6
>>
File: 1495127995495.jpg (23KB, 246x207px) Image search: [Google]
1495127995495.jpg
23KB, 246x207px
Do you think porting between safe rooms originally wasn't the intent? The early dungeons have a bunch of unlockable shortcuts you don't really use and they play Life Will Change as if hyping you up to storm the place, but you hear it for like 20 seconds before porting to the end. Shortcuts are all over the first four palaces and after that there are basically none.
>>
>>380850421

The plot was ass though. Like 2 and 3 were leaps and bounds better.
>>
>>380850841

I'm honestly looking more forward to Project Fantasy b/c the adult characters in this game and the adult romance paths really made me realize just how much the team is being held back by the setting's demand for teenage protagonists.
>>
File: 1494463957546.jpg (169KB, 950x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494463957546.jpg
169KB, 950x1200px
>inb4 a 100 Makoto autism greentexts

Fuck you, Makoto is great.
>>
>>380848746

Bad guy
>>
>>380850094
We see the game through the eyes of a bunch of teenagers that don't really seem into politics. You could argue that's why Shido's views never come into it.
>>
>>380850883
You honestly can't compare the first two Personas to 3-5 on account of how different they are. Compared to 3, I think it holds up way better up until Shido. Yaldy was a cool boss fight in concept but was horribly rushed, as was the rest of the ending
>>
File: 32423423.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
32423423.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
TIME TO PULL OUT!
>>
>>380851071

Literally more developmentally stunted than Futaba of all people. That robot crack at her is pretty valid as outside of school, she basically just sits home and exists and at school she's the wind-up toy for any authority figure.
>>
>>380851328

This is precisely why I saw her as the healthiest match for Joker - each of them has what the other lacks.
>>
>>380851581

What's Joker getting out of the relationship then? Because the way you laid it out makes her seem more like a charity case.
>>
>>380850836
Yakuza from 0 onwards has been Sega's main IP for capturing the Chinese market, which is worth taking note of here I think.
>>
>>380851784

For one thing, she has a level of emotional stability, cautiousness, and responsibility which Joker lacks when held in comparison to her. Similarly, Joker has a level of life experience and self-determination which she lacks.
>>
>>380848746
They intentionally left it vague since they didn't want to get too political
>>
>>380842002
HAHAHAHA, there's no salvaging this shitty board and there's only a few boards left worth anything. Kawakami will always be my first romance option cause that Hawaii date just made it worth it.
>>
>>380852147

Joker already has that though, especially considering all of the Social Link balancing and stat raising. Hell, he can't even unlock Makoto's until boosting his Knowledge.

>>380852315

Get out of here with your used goods.
>>
>>380842892
Ryuji is my clutch king though. I can't tell you the number of times I've barely squeaked a win out and needed 4 hits to finish a boss off and he's the last turn before the boss gets his turn.
>>
>>380852147
Joker does not seem emotionally unstable at all, unless I missed something.

The main reason people pair her up with Joker is because she's not that close with anyone else in the group.
Ann has Ryuji, as well as Joker
Futaba has Yusuke, as well as Joker
Haru has Morgana, as well as Joker
Makoto isn't all that close with anyone else in the group, so people pair the spares
>>
>>380852354
>used goods
Maid work isn't prostitution especially in the context she gives it you retard.
>>
>>380852605

She literally admitted to being a sex worker after the parents figured it out.
>>
>>380852496

I still don;t understand where the hell Mona thinks he gets off with calling Ryuji useless when he's objectively a more useful party member than Mona is himself.

But since Mona's so obsessed with Ann I just interpret it as Mona trying to undermine any other man who Ann is emotionally close to, among whom Ryuji definitely counts.
>>
>>380852587
>Joker does not seem emotionally unstable at all, unless I missed something.
Joker's a thrill seeking exhibitionist. To what degree he is can be argued, but his adrenaline addiction isnt the picture of emotional stability.
>>
>>380852764
She admitted to the maid work, her admission was her going to go full-on sex worker for the extra cash.
>>
>>380852801
Ryuji is the game's punching bag. Even when everyone thought he had died and then he reappears, instead of there being a tender moment where the group acknowledges his importance, they beat the shit out of him instead and go home.
>>
>>380852901

In Palaces, sure but out in meatspace? Not at all. He can come off as a bit of a Chad but that's about the extent of things.

>>380852967

So you agree then?
>>
>>380853143

Ryuji deserves a fucking hug.

And maybe Ann sucking his duck.
>>
>>380853167
No because maid work isn't prostitution and since she admits you're probably the only person who actually hired her by that point once someone saw her and how old she was.
>>
File: persona5yuuki-1485447131878[1].jpg (144KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
persona5yuuki-1485447131878[1].jpg
144KB, 1920x1080px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13213106

Now that the dust has settled, let's settle this once and for all.
>>
>>380853167
He gets off on playing the cops in meatspace. His appearance and attitude in the real world is a facade to hide who he really is, a thrill junkie. Give him a couple of years without the metaverse and he'll be hunting down shadows in the real world.
>>
>>380852147
Makoto does not have emotional stability, she just had trouble finding proper initiative in her life. Massive part of her little arc even. Having a serious demeanour doesn't mean that you're emotionally strong, I wouldn't describe most of the party as having much sense of emotional stability at all personally.
>>
>>380853340
Is this a joke? lmao
>>
>>380853340
Where's my "I don't give a shit" option, Mishima?
>>
>>380850874
It does feel like that, although the routes from the entrance to the treasure are pretty short in the 6th and 7th Palaces too. 5th Palace was the only one that would take a while to navigate without teleporting via safe rooms, which would doubly suck with the BS time limited battles afterwards.

5th Palace in general was lackluster. That arc is the low point of the whole game, but it REALLY picks up from there.
>>
The game is overrated garbage.
>>
>>380853330

The age thing was as of recent. After all, she'd been at it for years paying off those dicks.
>>
>>380842364
wat
>>
>>380853340

See, this was such poor word choice on Mishima's part, because they are literally on the side on injustice by evading the law. If it was simply changed to "Are the Phantom Thieves in the right?" or something along those lines, then it'd at least be POSSIBLE to honestly check off "yes".
>>
>>380853650
Sure anon, whatever you say anon. Now I can see how Aerisfags feel about the prostitution joke.
>>
AKECHI IS BAE!!!
>>
>>380853459
It's actually a big part of her character that she loses her calm demeanor when her emotions overwhelm her, or when she's no longer in control of the situation.
>>
>>380853789

Anon, your waifu is a literal THOT. Just admit it and own your attraction regardless.
>>
>>380853836
Bad
Ass
Egotist?
>>
>>380853649
You're overrated garbage.
>>
>>380853692
just
dÊ’ÊŒst/Submit
adjective
based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.

The law doesn't define what is just, rather it seeks to embody what is just. Justice isn't so arbitrary a concept that the Government can define what it is.

It's a shame that the game didn't properly explore the thematic question of whether or not it's just to remove a person's agency to elicit a confession out of them and put an end to their crimes by taking the only true moral opposition to them, Akechi, and reducing him to Daddy issues.
>>
File: 1497665160661m.jpg (78KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497665160661m.jpg
78KB, 769x1024px
>SMT is slowly becoming more Persona esque
>Persona, especially its last ten minutes, are the most SMT the series has ever gotten
>The last time another MegaTen franchise released a game was in 2011
What the fuck is going on
>>
>>380854054
Because the point of Akechi was he was doing the worst removal of a person's agency by taking their life or their own cognition so they the equivalent of a Fallen from Persona 3.
>>
>>380854134
Persona makes money. Atlus needs money.

At least P5's SMT-nearly-out-of-nowhere end sequence was much better than SMTIVA's half-assed-trying-to-be-Persona everything.
>>
>>380854134
Apocalypse came out in 2016.
>>
I've never played mainline SMT.

How would you go about describing the games to someone who has only played P4G and P5?
>>
>>380854424
Unless anon meant non-Persona spinoffs, like Devil Survivor or Raidou.
>>
>>380854134

It still bugs me that Ann doesn't actually look Hafu. She just look white.
>>
>>380854424
>Apocalypse is a MegaTen spin off
It's a mainline SMT game for all intents and purposes.

Last traditional MegaTen spin off was in 2011 if you don't count remakes.
>>
>>380854536
I don't think she looks anymore white or nip than any other character. She's blonde in true gaijin fashion sure, but Yusuke's hair is fucking blue.
>>
File: 1497671204425.jpg (534KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
1497671204425.jpg
534KB, 700x860px
>>380854536
She looks like an Aryan goddess.

Of course, this is anime, where skin color is the only way of properly discerning race.
>>
>>380854272
IV:A's Krishna (anything that involves the Divine Powers to be honest) and YHVH on Massacre is the best moment of the series

YHVH on Bonds is fucking shit though. The theme itself isn't made for a traditional power of friendship fight like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxaj3VGJ2A
>>
>>380854972
Yeah, IV:A is a lot better when they ditch/ignore the power of friendship meme, especially because it feels so forced. By comparison, I actually WANT to spend more time with the PT (although I'm sure I'll regret thinking this after the 3rd or 4th shitty spinoff is made).
>>
>>380855127
PT is even more suspect to flanderizing than P4 and P3, so good luck not hating them in a month.
>>
>>380855202
What makes you think they're more at risk of it than the other teams?
>>
>>380853143
Don't forget about the moment where you leave him to get raped by gay men.
>>
>>380855482
Hey man, he lost his virginity before Joker did. I'd say that's a win.
>>
>>380854456
Harder and more dungeon crawling. It's not really all that harder but some bosses require ridiculous amounts of autism and preparation for.
>>
>>380851307
>ywn knot inside Futaba's tight, smelly pussy

End me.
>>
>>380855874
>>>/fur/
>>
>>380854456
SMT rewards exploiting enemy weakness like Persona by giving you extra turns. You recruit demons as party members and fuse them off to make stronger ones similar to Persona but with a larger emphasis on team building.
Characters and story are less important so there are fewer, shorter breaks in the gameplay. You end up siding with an extreme ideology (chaos/law/neutral) which leads to different story paths.
>>
Why is Sae such a bitch?
>>
>>380854723
Yusuke hair is probably black. But they used blue to avoid having two guys on the team with black hair. Similar to how they shade superman's hair in the comics with blue.
>>
>>380856004
It depends on what specific part of the game you're at, but there are understandable reasons for why she's like that.
>>
>>380855335
Yusuke, Ryuji and Futaba are pretty one note outside of their initial arc and their SLs. Meanwhile, Anne's SL somehow undeveloped her.
>>
>>380856163
Except the Futaba bullshit she pulled.
>>
File: 274371-My-Face-Vs-My-Soul.jpg (64KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
274371-My-Face-Vs-My-Soul.jpg
64KB, 750x642px
>>380853340
>That part where he's trying to get signatures and calls you his best friend.
Not going to lie, I got a little sad. Mainly because I didn't give that much of a shit about him, but it broke me to think that he considered you his best friend.
>>
>>380854536
It's implied she is at least part finn. So her japanese genes are barely noticeable between spurdo and burguer genes.
>>
>>380850421
Exactly, it really felt like they wanted to fuse the series' together with this game.

Shame about some of the downright retarded story decisions though.
>DO YOU THINK WE CHANGED HIS HEART? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
>Morgana: "I'm counting on you guys...don't let me down!" at least twenty times in the game
>vague political ideologies making Shido just act like a cartoon villain
>NPCs never specific about anything when you listen to their conversations
It felt like they made a Rated M game and removed a bunch of stuff to make it Rated E.
>>
>>380856004
She needs the dick
>>
File: 1496536183413.jpg (680KB, 550x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1496536183413.jpg
680KB, 550x2085px
>>380856330
Remember, American genes aren't a thing. She's definitely not some sort of Native American. So there's a chance she's just ignorant of her ancestry.
>>
>>380853340
YAAAAASSSSS
>>
File: 1467343115313.jpg (217KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1467343115313.jpg
217KB, 500x475px
>>380855874
>>
>>380856348
Have you ever seen Japanese movies or dramas? A lot of them are pretty dumb. It's an issue with the writing style.
>>
File: 1497668390468.png (155KB, 306x302px) Image search: [Google]
1497668390468.png
155KB, 306x302px
>>380856391
Pretty much this. All the sexual frustration is taking a toll on her mind.

That's why we have /our/ guy Akechi to do the job.
>>
>>380853340
try and steal it, asshats
>>
>>380856617
Unfortunately, Akechi can only get hard after killing someone pleading for their life
>>
>>380856348
5 feels like a big step above 4 in terms of maturity, but they were afraid to really go all the way, barring that one time you banged your homeroom teacher.
>>
>>380856617
Literally "I have two personalities" meme
>>
>>380856605
I have -never- been able to finish a Japanese drama, not once.
They drag on and everything seems so hammy!
I never considered it was just a Japanese thing though, I just thought my attention span sucked.
>>
File: 1495319595290.jpg (105KB, 943x650px) Image search: [Google]
1495319595290.jpg
105KB, 943x650px
What did anons think of the final battle?

Personally I found it a bit too easy, though I was at level 72 with Ann and Ryuji.
The fight itself was crazy as fuck though. I got so hyped when the Phan-site bar went to 100% and you summon a giant Satan.
>>
>>380856735
Literally not an argument
>>
>>380856808
Everything after I maxed out the twins confidant was easy mode. So like the last 4 palaces.
>>
File: HIYAII.jpg (331KB, 1165x789px) Image search: [Google]
HIYAII.jpg
331KB, 1165x789px
>>380855874
>>
>>380856808
I fell to temptation and Reaper farmed to 99. I regretted it but I wanted to finish the compendium.
>>
>>380843719
I'd change his heart so that he does more of what he said he was gonna do.
Where's our wall?
>>
File: 1495845318622.jpg (40KB, 589x572px) Image search: [Google]
1495845318622.jpg
40KB, 589x572px
>>
>>380856864
t. Coldsteel
>>
>>380856808
It was too easy, especially since (unlike the previous major boss) he doesn't pay any attention to buffs or debuffs. Having the Samurai Meme Man become available on the last day probably didn't help either.
>>
>>380856327
The entire moment where your friends all help turn over joker's sentence is heartwarming. I just wish the individual thieves members had a scene too, like maybe Futaba raising awareness online or Yusuke dedicating one of his paintings to Joker.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>380857030
I had doot skeleton during it and it made it easy mode.
>>
>>380857109
I only saw Makoto during that montage, but I maxed Ryuji/Ann/Yusuke too. I take it none of other PT members show up?
>>
File: 1496807446281.png (180KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1496807446281.png
180KB, 500x405px
>>380856698
I wonder how hard was Akechi REEEing internally everytime he was with Joker
>I fucking hate you Joker, you have a lot of girlfriends, good friends, good looks and even a better a costume.
>Did you said something Akechi?
>N-no. N-nothing.
>>
>>380857109
Yeah, that really made me wish I 10'd everyone outside of the party so I could see more.
>>
>>380856808
Easy as fuck.

The Demiurge was a lame as fuck villain, too. Satanael was cool, though. I wish we didn't do the "Ultimate Persona just happens to be the enemy's weakness both now and in the original myth" thing again.
>>
>>380857310
>only manage to max a couple characters outside of the party on my first playthrough
>that entire sequence just featured the same 2-3 guys shilling for Joker's release
th-thanks guys
>>
>>380857342
Well making ult Persona the final boss's weakness is a nice way to tie things together. P1 has it too with Pandora being weak to the ult-Persona's unique damage types

Nyarly is an exception because he's the counterpart to Phil
>>
File: 1430175617448.jpg (416KB, 1280x1817px) Image search: [Google]
1430175617448.jpg
416KB, 1280x1817px
>>380857279
>He says something to be super smart
>It's only marginally ahead of what Makoto and Futaba were already thinking

I wish I could have 1v1d him
>>
>>380856958
Coming. He did just tear up DAPA.
>>
>>380856808
Shido was better, from his pseudo Char outfit, to fight hand to hand and finally going full armstrong. But I loved the bar going 100% against Yabadabadoo and Joker summoning Batman.
>>
most useful and most useless confidant?
>>
>>380857680
Kawakami
Ohya
>>
>>380856961
I wonder if Anne would think Sadayo was coming onto her instead
>Joker, can I talk to you? It's about our homeroom teacher
>I... I think she wants a piece of my hot Hapa girl ass
>>
>>380857342
Satanael fits Joker really well as a persona. More than Izanagi fit Yu.
>>
>>380843451
You fuck young girls, Kamoshida?
>>
>>380857680
>Useful
Too many good choices. I'd say Death, for SP Adhesives.
>Useless
Devil, because the stealth mechanics in 5 are already piss easy.
>>
>>380856923
>Everything after I maxed out the twins confidant was easy mode
Shit, I did that too.
I was loaded and overpowered for the rest of the game as a result, barely had to fight any regular battles, since I'd kill them before even getting it.
>>
>>380856923
>Hit Lv51
>Finish Twins confidant
>Make Lv70 Siegfried with Swift Strike
>Gallow his ass to Lv80
>Realize I've made a terrible mistake
>>
File: 1497122023495.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1497122023495.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
Alright, so about Satanael's fusion recipe. I understand why Lucifer and Michael were chosen. Lucifer is basically Satanael to begin with. Michael is where the whole "angel" aspect comes from. Satan also makes sense.

But where do Ishtar and Anzu come in?
>>
>>380843220
If you actually played the game and weren't being retarded on 4Chan, the game clearly states anyone with a distorted view of the world gets a palace, not just bad guys. Futaba had the distorted view of her room being a tomb and she had severe depression and suicidal thoughts, so it manifested as a palace.

Sae is extremely aggressive and competitive with everyone around her, but as you should be able to tell from her feminism lite philosophy, she thinks her work place is rigged against her as a woman so the prosecutor's office looks like a casino. Doesn't help that prosecutors in Japan have a 99% win rate because the police will beat the fucking shit out of you until you confess to literally anything.
>>
Mishima should have been the final boss
>>
File: 1494646029741.jpg (313KB, 850x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1494646029741.jpg
313KB, 850x1222px
>>380858158
>Ishtar
>The symbol of Joker's bond with Anne

>Anzu
>What some people thought Anne's name was early on in development

CANON
>>
File: 342345.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
342345.png
113KB, 500x500px
>>380858184
Mishima should've been the traitor and the Black Mask
>>
>>380858184
Mishima lacks the conviction to be a bad guy, even his shadow was a shitter.
>>
>>380853340
sauce plz
>>
>>380858158
To avoid confusions just consider the Joker called Batman for help. The ultimate prank.
>>
>>380858158
Ishtar's descent into the underworld and imprisonment.
Anzu is a trickster similar to Prometheus who stole the tablet of destinies, which gave Enlil supreme authority to rule the universe.

They both share similarities with both Satanael and Joker.
>>
>>380858545
Alright, works for me.
>>
File: 1497669328629.jpg (172KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1497669328629.jpg
172KB, 600x846px
>>380858260
How can the other girls even compete.
>>
>>380857809
Speaking of Ohya, I'm a little confused about her bonus. It says "security level will not increase", but when I was spotted by "dog" shadows the percentage definitely went up.
>>
File: 1494544954980.jpg (189KB, 540x785px) Image search: [Google]
1494544954980.jpg
189KB, 540x785px
>>380858638
They just didn't know Anne's secret to success

Which was to have a pretty boy make fun of you while you stood there and took it. Sort of stupid, looking back on it, but it worked for her.
>>
>>380858158
Trivia note. When fusing Izanagi No Okami in P4, if you take the first kana in every required personas name and puts it together it spells out "create Izanagi-no-Okami". Could just be something like that.
>>
>>380858727
Even at rank 10, Ohya's ability just reduces the security level increase. The 'security level drops to zero at end of every day' bit would be useful, except you can complete every Palace in 1 or 2 days by the time you unlock it.
>>
>>380859072
Ohya gets a raw deal. I liked her arc and it tied to the story, but all her buffs are useless.
>>
>>380858638
>dating kamoshida's bitch
>>
File: 1492464627149.png (123KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492464627149.png
123KB, 512x512px
>>380859216
Nah
>>
>>380859208
They should've made her articles influence Mementos instead. There's more scope to do interesting gimmicks with that.
>>
File: 1497383484155.png (25KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497383484155.png
25KB, 240x240px
>>380859216
>implying
Kamoshida got so mad that I got Ann first, that he raped her best friend.
>>
Has anyone reached 100% security level? I know it's meant to boot you, but, like, does it have a special cutscene or something?
>>
>>380859585
>Coupon Scoop - Get 50% more yen when demanding money
>Obituary Scoop - Demons more likely to surrender
>>
>>380859719
No
>>
File: 1492742402558.jpg (771KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492742402558.jpg
771KB, 810x1440px
>>380859594
Do you think Anne would bring Shiho along?

someone plz translate this
>>
File: 1471257039901.jpg (148KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
1471257039901.jpg
148KB, 1200x857px
>>380851071
Don't let the shitposting get to ya
>>
So, since the director of the franchise has left, is there any chance there would be story related dlc in the future?
>>
>>380859787
>Snooper - Increased chance of encountering Treasure Demons
>>
>>380860060
Oh for sure
if you think Atlus won't milk the shit out of P5 before releasing P6 then you're wrong
>>
>>380860060
No but please look forward to Persona 5: Gun About Online coming in the future
>>
>>380860176
>Dear Anko - Easier to recruit via negotiation
Does Japan have Dear Abby?
>>
>>380858184

If you ask me he and Sae should've been party members seeing they were the closest non-PT to the main party next to Sojiro who's probably too old to fight.
>>
File: BFFs.png (497KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
BFFs.png
497KB, 500x702px
>>380859970
Shiho should've been a confidant. I loved how she tried to encourage Joker about the rumors of his delinquency.
>>
File: P5 protag goes to Tartarus.jpg (48KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
P5 protag goes to Tartarus.jpg
48KB, 500x344px
>tfw no almighty boost
Stop holding out on me you shits.
>>
>>380860060

Wait for Persona 5 Arena being released in a few years from now. Wouldn't be surprised if it's been in development right after P5 was released.
>>
File: 1494981314200.jpg (16KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1494981314200.jpg
16KB, 348x342px
Did Kaneko do P5's cover art? The eyes on Joker remind me of him. I doubt it was Soejima.
>>
File: 1497157579087.webm (3MB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497157579087.webm
3MB, 800x720px
>>380859970
Who knows. She really loves Joker, I can't imagine her sharing Joker with someone elae.
>>
>>380860296
Mishima being a party member is a cool idea, but it would completely break the core aspect of his confidant (that you don't need crazy superpowers to make a difference).
>>
>>380860510
Sex ain't about love, anon.
>>
File: expand dick.jpg (34KB, 382x676px) Image search: [Google]
expand dick.jpg
34KB, 382x676px
>>380860296
Oh dude, fuck that, Sojiro becoming a Phantom Thief would've been the tighest shit.
>>
File: SMT_Strange_Journey_Cast.png (431KB, 755x410px) Image search: [Google]
SMT_Strange_Journey_Cast.png
431KB, 755x410px
>>380860492
I doubt it, there's not much similarities
>>
What was your final persona for final boss? Got a very underwhelming Lucifer
>>
>>380860060
>So, since the director of the franchise has left
How detrimental to the series is this going to be?
>>
>>380860816
Futsunushi. Did a 3100 crit Brave Blade on Michael.
>>
File: Imagine_-_Trumpeter.png (94KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Imagine_-_Trumpeter.png
94KB, 340x340px
>>380860816
toot toot motherfucker
Ann & Ryuji probably could've taken out the boss by themselves with the absurd amount of damage they were doing by that point though
>>
>>380860816
Siegfried with Repel Phys and Angelic Grace.
>>
>>380860816
Pixie
>>
>>380860816
Siegfried.
>>
>>380860706
Normally I would agree, but Kaneko hasn't done MegaTen or as far as I'm aware any concept art since 2007, meaning his art could've changed in any number of directions. And if it's not Soejima, it's probably not Doi, and it's certainly not Yasuda, who does that leave?
>>
>>380860816
Kaguya.
>>
>>380860816
Vishnu and Uriel
>>
File: 1481429229351.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481429229351.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>380860816
The one

The only
>>
>>380860816
Raphael.
>>
>>380860816
Black Frost
>>
File: 1497616063618.jpg (60KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497616063618.jpg
60KB, 540x720px
>going through the pyramid
>fighting millions of Anubis assholes, which takes ages
>clear the floor
>find some switches
>get a gem
>can't find anywhere to put it into
>run around the floor for like 5 minutes trying to figure it out
>go to previous area
>nowhere to put it there
>must have missed something
>shadows respawn when switching area
>have to clear all of that again
Man this is super tiring...
>>
File: Get smoked.jpg (102KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
Get smoked.jpg
102KB, 888x499px
>>380860816
Satanael
>>
>>380860816
I used Black Frost, but in hindsight I would've fused Micheal in order to take him out. The idea of converting his most powerful archangel to your side and then fusing him into his most powerful enemy sounds orgasmic.
>>
File: WHERE'S THE FUCKING SCAN.png (486KB, 503x523px) Image search: [Google]
WHERE'S THE FUCKING SCAN.png
486KB, 503x523px
>>380851307
NEVER EVER
>>
New playthrough lads. I romanced Kawakami last run, who has the 2nd best scenes?
>>
>>380861567
I don't think you can pass Lucky/Miracle Punch onto her, but try Isis. She has innate Null Bless and Curse, which renders Anubis harmless (to you, at least).
>>
>>380860816
Arsene.
>>
File: Yu_Narukami.png (704KB, 860x1456px) Image search: [Google]
Yu_Narukami.png
704KB, 860x1456px
Can't wait for the spinoffs so Chad can steal Harry Potters girls

Leave it to him
>>
>>380861686
It all depends anon
>>
>>380861705
I do use her, but the rest of the party keeps getting destroyed and I don't really have any physical attacks on her, so wasting SP on each fight is annoying
>>
File: 1497207106890.gif (2MB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
1497207106890.gif
2MB, 318x318px
>>380861856
Leave Narukami to me
>>
>>380861856
Nah, the next persona MC will do that since that's who Atlus will be pushing. Since Yu's old and busted now his girls will wander off with Joker.
>>
>>380861991
Maybe switch in Morgana for Lucky Punch. He's going to become near-useless once Makoto hits Lv41, so you may as well get mileage out of him now.
>>
I have not tried this yet but, does divine judgement works in bosses? I assume it doesn't, just like the bless/curse insta kills
>>
File: Me wearing 21 shirts.png (376KB, 371x412px) Image search: [Google]
Me wearing 21 shirts.png
376KB, 371x412px
I LOVE ANN!

>>380860816
A Black Frost with Diamond Dust, Bufudyne Concentrate, both ice buffs, Magic Ability and Spell Master. Smalltime, I know, but it was my first attempt at serious demon eugenics.
I'm planning to do a regular Jack Frost with all that shit plus Ice Age (which I couldn't bother getting on my Black Frost due to being a lazy shit) and min-maxed stats.
>>
>>380861567
Sorry for being "that guy", but figuring out the gems is pretty easy. I don't think the pedestals light up with thief vision just so you know.
>>
File: 1.jpg-adachi.png (57KB, 192x195px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg-adachi.png
57KB, 192x195px
>>380862027
>>380862098
What we do know is that Chad and Potter will cuck Door boy.
>>
File: Morgana_All_Out.png (63KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
Morgana_All_Out.png
63KB, 433x433px
>>380862098
>Half of Joker's romance options are cakes
>All of the P3/P4 girls are going to be at least five years older than Joker
>>
>Persona stat upgrades are random
who ever though this was a good idea needs to get the rope.
>>
>>380862342
>Adachi
>Fucking anything but microwaved cabbages
>>
>>380842572
>Sae
>not bad
willing to temper with evidence and to condemn innocents so that your boss would pat you on the head is the definition of 'bad', anon
>>
>>380862415
At least it's only 5 stats instead of 10+ that FE has.
>>
>>380862242
Repelled Divine Judgement works on Gabriel and one of the Twins, but I can't see it working if cast directly.
>>
>>380861991
I usually tried a lucky punch into rising slash. Remember to use status skills as well.
>>
>>380862553
I never realized how useful Foul Breath is until you have to bother with Abaddons and Kalis that fuck your shit up constantly.
>>
>>380862512
It's still annoying as shit because you can't just gallow a persona up to a high level without fucking over its stat distribution.
>>
File: DEAD CHAD THREAD.jpg (157KB, 1305x497px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD CHAD THREAD.jpg
157KB, 1305x497px
>>380861856
>That one Yufag that is so insecure he need to keep posting the same shit in every P5 thread.
Why don't you create your own circlejerk?
Oh wait, you tried that already.
>>
>>380862415
It ain't that bad, especially when the gallows are a thing, and money is easy to come by.
>>
>>380862415
If it's anything like 3 and 4, stat upgrades are more likely to favor certain stats during on the Arcana. Not that this HELPS you, especially when Yoshi and Siegfried insist on dumping points into Mag.
>>
File: 1496853744229.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496853744229.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
>Persona respects it's players intelligenc-
>>
>>380857575
>I wish I could have 1v1d him
but you can. Equip Rangda and see the retard literally kill himself. No teammates needed
>>
>>380850421
Nigga this story is just "Allegory of the Cave" by Plato. I am sure Atlas can find more works of Plato to rip off of
>>
File: 1497483750177.jpg (84KB, 462x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497483750177.jpg
84KB, 462x507px
>>380862342
Leave Door-kun alone. He died for your sins.
>>
>>380862736
Yes anon, it's not actually a puzzle for you to solve except using the tools at your disposal. Thanks for playing the retard today.
>>
File: 2629461-3816462076-PNBA4.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2629461-3816462076-PNBA4.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>380854134
>, especially its last ten minutes, are the most SMT the series has ever gotten

In what way? Demon negotiation like pre nu-persona?

Actual dungeons like pre nu-persona?
>>
>>380862639
That's not me, that's another Chadfag. I was banned for the last few days.

Now I'm back.
>>
>>380862807
I mean storywise.
>>
>>380862884
He's not dead, he's just taking a very long nap.
>>
>>380862418

Probably not in prison though.
>>
>>380862932
yes, use the babby tools since babbys play persona
>>
>>380856808
Who doesn't love it when Satan Save Christmas.
>>
File: 1450045703269.jpg (370KB, 856x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450045703269.jpg
370KB, 856x1000px
>>380862634
I haven't started doing it myself yet, but doesn't the fact that the gallows show you what stat increase you'll get let you reroll it and make it pretty easy to optimize the stats?
>>
>>380862884
>>380863045
A lot of the nip fanbase want him to be Igor's replacement now apparantly.
>>
File: 1497140465527m.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497140465527m.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
>>380862940
That's bullshit, that anon must have never played P2.
>>
>>380862940
He means killing a god-figure
>>
>>380861608
I lost it at the fact everyone is Japan was cheering on a demon lord descending down to shoot god in the fucking face.
>>
>>380862339
Oh I know, I probably missed it, but just clearing it all over again takes a while
>>
>>380863128
I meaaan... Sure, I guess? But it'd be weird to not see Igor, after 5 games.
>>
>>380861856
I don't know, Yu is a chad alright, but Joker has enough smug and cheekiness to outsmart him
>>
File: 1492646192956.png (120KB, 279x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492646192956.png
120KB, 279x401px
>>380862807
MY SKILLS EXCEED YOURS
>>
>>380862940
I was talking about the whole

>Killing the fucking Demiurge and all four of his Archangels thing
>>
File: 1492886814763.jpg (110KB, 464x431px) Image search: [Google]
1492886814763.jpg
110KB, 464x431px
>>380857768
>Joker agrees with her.
>Tries to get her and Sadayo together in the attic for a threesome.
>>
>>380852496
I've always loved the "bro" characters. Junpei, Yosuke, and Ryuji always came in clutch for me.
Haven't played the original Persona games so I don't know if they have characters like that but I'm sure if they did they would be my favorite characters.
>>
>>380863435
If they're going to pussy out on Igor and his voice like they kind of did at the end of 5 they might as well replace him.
>>
>>380863435
Igor isn't coming back. P5 was his sixth and his last. Personally, I would prefer Igorgana.

>
>>
Persona is fucking trash
>>
>>380863554
Okay, I'm gonna fucking bitch about something, the whole "let's make Joker's death look like a suicide" stuff doesn't make fucking sense when you take in account the fact that FROM THE ANGLE AKECHI SHOT AT, THE BULLET WOULD BE GOING THROUGH HIS FOREHEAD TO HIS NECK, THE ANGLE DOESN'T FUCKING MAKE SENSE WHO THE FUCK COMMITS SUICIDE BY SHOOTING THEMSELVES LIKE THAT
And yeah I know the police is corrupt.
>>
File: 1496725680508.jpg (895KB, 4316x1484px) Image search: [Google]
1496725680508.jpg
895KB, 4316x1484px
>>380863653
Eikichi is the best bro of the series. Ulala is a bitch though

Mark is shit but nigger Mark is based
>>
>>380863787
The Nanjos/Kanjis of the group are always better
>>
>>380863097
When the persona you sacrifice is significantly higher level than the one you want leveling up, it's nearly impossible to get the stat distribution you want.
>>
File: 1493676354740.jpg (66KB, 450x662px) Image search: [Google]
1493676354740.jpg
66KB, 450x662px
>>380863554
Then how come you got no bitches, whilst Joker-kun is swimming in them?
>>
>>380863768
Completely different context, but I recall Akihiko holding his Evoker in the same way. Maybe Persona characters just suck at using guns for suicide.
>>
>>380863768
They literally didn't have a body. They did not care about any of that.
>>
File: 1420119032554.jpg (34KB, 524x617px) Image search: [Google]
1420119032554.jpg
34KB, 524x617px
>>380863491
It's a cat and dog thing.
>He is designed to be reminiscent of a cat with a hidden side while the protagonist of Persona 4 was designed to be reminiscent of a loyal and sincere dog.
https://youtu.be/fuEoolc5OUg?t=113
>>
>>380863768
Akechi wasn't the smartest fish of the barrel. He solved cases he created and expected that daddy Shido would clean his entire mess.
>>
>>380863768
No one looked at the body. It was never intended to look like a suicide. They were planning on killing Joker and then dumping the body. Shido would then pull strings to have it ruled as a suicide with all coroner reports falsified. They could have killed him with a skull fucking and it still would have been ruled a suicide.
>>
File: 1497666977203.jpg (115KB, 419x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497666977203.jpg
115KB, 419x430px
>>380863949
Because the attic trash got lucky.
>>
>>380864010
>to be reminiscent of a loyal and sincere dog.
Koro-chan should have been back then instead of fucking Teddie
>>
>the ENTIRE ruse plan revolved around Joker giving the phone to Sae
>i'm supposed to believe in the entire interrogation since he got roughed up his phone wasn't confiscated like everything else he had in his pocket

lmfao
>>
>>380864283
Didn't Sae come with the phone?
>>
File: troid.png (3MB, 4300x4000px) Image search: [Google]
troid.png
3MB, 4300x4000px
>>380842002
reform /soc/ /gif/ and the horrible mods of /a/ like that faggot Troid because they are the worst things on this site
>>
>>380863993
>>380864064
>The PT gets away with faking Joker's death by using the corrupt bureaucracy against itself
Probably the best part of the ruse.
>>
>>380860816
Siegfried.
I used Odin in 3 and 4 so i was dissapointed i couldn't fuse him.
>>
File: punishedgroo.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
punishedgroo.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>380863554
>literally out-fucking-skilled and outrused in his own game
They sure do, buddy, they sure do
>>
>>380864283
there are plenty of poorly written parts in this game, but i'm willing to let it slide because overall the game is just too good
>>
>>380864332
Exactly.
Now you can guess which one is bait and which one is doing critique.
>>
>>380864283
>>380864332
Tangential question: Say Joker did have his phone during his capture and interrogation, and there's no ruse. Could he have just escaped into the Metaverse, returned to the real world elsewhere, then evaded the police for the rest of the game? Assuming the conspiracy don't start assassinating the rest of the PT straight away.
>>
>>380864651
>Could he have just escaped into the Metaverse, returned to the real world elsewhere
No, you need to go back to the real world from the point you entered. So he would've had to go back in the interrogation room.
>>
>>380864784
Ah, so much for that. I know that it would complicate things, but I wish we could do more with the whole 'stop going to school and pretend to be dead' thing.
>>
>>380864979
Considering there's like a month worth of time being eaten by "HEY LET'S ARBITRARILY DO SOMETHING THAT TAKES ALL AFTERNOON AND EVENING SO YOU CAN'T DO SOCIAL LINKS AND SHIT" stuff, I don't really mind being dead in December.
>>
>>380864651
If he would have escaped that way, then Shido and Akechi would have known you had escaped right away and they would have better prepared for your return. The ruse was successful because Akechi and Shido had their guard down and you were able to infiltrate his palace without being hindered in anyway. Shido didn't know he was about to be fucked until you sent the calling card.
>>
File: 1497668742136.png (767KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
1497668742136.png
767KB, 1000x652px
So I started playing the game
Should I cuck the fucking cat to hell or date the autistic girl?
The neet also looks cool
>>
>>380865236
Do this to the autistic girl
>>
>>380865236
Get pegged by the doctor
>>
>>380865236
>date the autistic girl
but you can't date Yusuke, senpai
Also, cuck the cat, he's a piece of shit
>>
>>380865236
Ask your heart not /v/
>>
>>380863903
>faggot Jun better than Eikichi
>>
>>380865236
>date the autistic girl?
date Futaba she's a cutie
>>
Any tips on how to beat this obnxious fucking "god" and his bullshit charge attack? Cause fucking dammit I only needed one attack to finish him and then he fucked me to hell.
>>
File: 1487799173246.png (121KB, 201x311px) Image search: [Google]
1487799173246.png
121KB, 201x311px
>>380865470
>>
File: sad puffball.png (55KB, 207x198px) Image search: [Google]
sad puffball.png
55KB, 207x198px
>>380865428
>tfw her rank 10 legitimately made me cry
I'm a lightweight.
>>
>>380865470
Kill the arms feeding it power and have Enduring Soul
>>
>>380865318
Fuck you delete this
>>
File: cwkellbmti1z.png (2MB, 1920x1252px) Image search: [Google]
cwkellbmti1z.png
2MB, 1920x1252px
How would you salvage Akechi in the inevitable enhanced version after he was wasted in 5?
>>
>>380865236
Cuck the cat and pull out and shoot your load on the cat is the best option
>>
File: 1493114963256.png (153KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493114963256.png
153KB, 512x512px
>>380865564
No
>>
>>380865545
Apparently I lost my one recharge earlier even though I don't remember getting max HP before.
>>
>>380865606
Bust a cap in his head myself.
>>
>>380865539
Every rank 10 make me shed a tear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW2UzRy3e3w
;_;
>>
>>380865236
Go for the asshole harem end, there's no meaningful downside to it and you get one of the funniest scenes in the game out of it.
>>
File: IMG_20170611_112824.jpg (253KB, 896x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170611_112824.jpg
253KB, 896x451px
Leave Harry potters waifus to Chad
>>
>>380865470
He always takes two turns to charge up, so use your first turn to Charge/Concentrate/Matarukaja, then upload attacks on the second turn. Use multitarget attacks to kill off the arms to reduce the damage; avoid using physicals, since the Sword repels that, which fucks over Ryuji and Yusuke.
>>
File: cute.png (781KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
781KB, 1280x736px
>you will never have a threesome with Joker and Ryugi
>>
>>380865606
this >>380865692
>>
>>380865606
Remove the scene where everyone says that they're fine with him coming back to the group.
Have him survive Shido's palace so that he gets jailed instead and have him kill himself in prison or something I guess.
>>
File: 1482775882474.png (73KB, 450x288px) Image search: [Google]
1482775882474.png
73KB, 450x288px
>>380865698
made me*
>>
>>380865801
It doesn't reduce the damage though. I knocked him down to 1 arm and he still had over 1000 damage.
>>
File: CUCKED.png (446KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
CUCKED.png
446KB, 849x477px
>>380865345
>>
>>380865709
Was Joker raped?
>>
File: 149357232046.png (1MB, 1223x719px) Image search: [Google]
149357232046.png
1MB, 1223x719px
>>380865756
Sorry. You can't win against world's greatest man
>>
>>380865812
>be Ann
>get spitroasted by Joker and Ryuji while the cuckcat watches
but I thought she wan't a slut?
>>
>>380865698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QFx3xMQ-eA
>>
File: Anal.png (97KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
Anal.png
97KB, 500x422px
>>380865921
I hope so
>>
>>380865896
Even on Merciless, there's no way that attack should be hitting for 1000+ damage with only one arm left alive unless you're severely underleveled (damage formula scales for level difference). What level are you?
>>
>>380865236
The cat basically wins the MCbowl at the end.
>>
File: 1434682725888.png (217KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
1434682725888.png
217KB, 568x541px
>>380865756
Chad's too stu to be interesting.
>>
>>380866027
There's nothing slutty about fucking your closest friends
>>
>>380866076
Delete this. Akechi is pure
>>
>>380866116
I've been underleveled since Sae's Palace.
>>
File: Baton Pass.jpg (135KB, 1156x633px) Image search: [Google]
Baton Pass.jpg
135KB, 1156x633px
>>380866167
>>
File: 1496852457775.jpg (68KB, 480x898px) Image search: [Google]
1496852457775.jpg
68KB, 480x898px
>>380865982
>>
>>380866186
Also level 72.
>>
>>380866027
>gets locked out of her room in Hawaii
>instead of just going to Makoto's room she goes to Joker's room
She's pretty thirsty man.
>>
>>380865606
Some convoluted shit where he was brainwashed or controlled by something.
>>
>>380866186
Get to Level 75. The enemies during that climb to the boss give great EXP, and you can ask that nice girl in the blue dress to heal you as many times as you like.
>>
File: 1497398924142.png (616KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
1497398924142.png
616KB, 855x478px
>>380866027
Ryuji is not interested.
>>
>>380842364
What did he actually mean by this?
>>
File: d67ffb7c7717ced7badda74f25d71f96.jpg (413KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
d67ffb7c7717ced7badda74f25d71f96.jpg
413KB, 1000x800px
>>380860448
Finally, just 70 minutes of save scumming.
>>
>>380842002
I saw persona 5 gameplay for the first time yesterday. Is it just talking to people in dialog screens?
>>
File: 961.jpg (142KB, 700x1116px) Image search: [Google]
961.jpg
142KB, 700x1116px
>>380866256
>>
>>380866280
>going to an autistic robot and listening to her droning instead of hanging out with fuckable chads (and Mishima I guess)
I don't blame her for making a beeline to the guy's room
>>
>>380850421
I'd agree with you anon if the battles weren't so sparse for enemies and lacking in variety.
>>
File: 1497033377834m.jpg (47KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497033377834m.jpg
47KB, 1024x594px
>>380866256
>Get torture by cops.
>Still look handsome as hell
How can 4yu even compete
>>
>>380864010
>That scene at the end of the game where everyone thinks Morgana would end up being just like Joker if he became human.

Well, that makes a lot of sense now.
>>
>>380865606
Have Akechi not die in Shido's Palace and scrap the whole ending to instead involve him as the final boss.
>>
>>380865606
He survives and does a tag team attack with Joker to kill god
>>
>>380866629
>implying he wasn't spending hours every morning to get that messy hair just right
>>
File: besties.png (241KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
besties.png
241KB, 800x480px
>>380866256
>fucking anyone with a bowlcut
>>
File: 4.jpg (469KB, 1106x1600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
469KB, 1106x1600px
>>380866519
I legit jealous at Joker.
Lucky bastard.

>>380866646
>where everyone thinks Morgana would end up being just like Joker if he became human.
What?
>>
>>380866716
I'd be happy to have Akechi back in the party for the Shido fight only, but he better FOAD after that.
>>
>>380866629
Leave little potter to me
>>
>>380866646
they are just saying it to make the stupid cat not throw another hissy fit. God knows eveyone's had enough of that bullshit
>>
>>380856943
Did the same thing too anon, only on new game+
>>
>>380857168
did you card him for debilitate?
>>
>>380866808
>>380866716
>>380866303

t. Fujo

Fuck off. He do not deserve to live. He can only be brought to life if it means to torture him mercilessly and get beaten like a scum
>>
>>380856808
>tfw made a Raphael with all Gun buffs, Riot Gun and OSK with Arms Master
Strength arcana was a mistake. It was too piss easy afterwards since money became the only limiting factor for success. Also, just like every other SMT game, Physical skills are just godly at end game. Ryuji, Forehead, and Morgana are just so stupidly good, and will have you critting for days.
>>
>>380866716
>Rivers in the desert didnt play for Akechis fight
>Akechi didnt even get a special theme

For what purpose
>>
File: Hoo Boy.png (1MB, 1223x714px) Image search: [Google]
Hoo Boy.png
1MB, 1223x714px
>>380866519
>Yu is relying on Igor generosity
>Joker erased evil God brainwashing with the power of the swag
>>
>>380867061
You fucking deluded if you don't think his popularity will result in some half assed redemption like Adachi
>>
File: 1496794285800.jpg (83KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496794285800.jpg
83KB, 512x512px
>>380867089
Akechi is fodder

Leave P5 villains to me
>>
>>380867041
No because I didn't think items carried over to NG+

Doesn't matter though, I can just resummon.
>>
File: 1464022102823.png (30KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
1464022102823.png
30KB, 236x235px
>>380866827
Just noticed amp skills says "can stack" but boost skills do not. That's weird.
>>
File: cheeky.gif (2MB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.gif
2MB, 540x350px
>>380867089
because he's pathetic and literally forgotten after shido's palace. I think he's only mentioned once by some literally who on the street
>>
>>380848746
None, he was just a corrupt politician. He's one of the blandest villains along with Okamura and Kaneshiro.
>>
File: Bliss.jpg (31KB, 178x297px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss.jpg
31KB, 178x297px
>>380867134
>fuck cakes irl
>fuck lolis in dreams
How can other protag even compete?
>>
File: 1488908148225.png (98KB, 371x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488908148225.png
98KB, 371x352px
>>380867061
>He do not deserve to live
>ending to instead involve him as the final boss (meaning he still dies)
Reading comprehension, my dude.
>>
>>380867220
>Fujos unironically believe this

Him being back in the spinoff is already insulting enough to the game. We don't need that piece of shit to drag this game to go down even lower
>>
>>380857939
Siegfried--->Zaou-Ggongen, reckt random battles, fucked up bosses too. I stuck him in the cell and that fixed his ice weakness.
>>
>>380867369
Akechi did not deserve to be the final boss. He and his fans can go eat shit
>>
sae is bae
that is all
>>
File: [MWUHAHAHAHAHAAHA INTERNALLY].gif (2MB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
[MWUHAHAHAHAHAAHA INTERNALLY].gif
2MB, 500x218px
>>380867089
But the song that played during the battle was "Friend Awakening", the same song Leviathan/Shadow Sae had.
Which is the theme that plays for every phantom thief before they join the group
I WONDER WHY?!?
>>
File: 1496591284797.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496591284797.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>380867362
>>
File: Joker dance.webm (808KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
Joker dance.webm
808KB, 640x354px
>>380867532
Use looped webm next time.
>>
File: Tatsuya_Suou_ISP.png (194KB, 469x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya_Suou_ISP.png
194KB, 469x727px
>>380867362
But does he know about being a true man, imitate motorcycle noise and get cucked by his himself or his brother?
>>
>>380867496
Neither does Yabadabadoo. At least Akechi was built up as being the rival character, having him as the final boss would have a lot more impact over some "god" that shows up out of nowhere.
>>
>>380867061
>>380867373
>>380867496
>This assmad butthurt for a fictional character

Kek, stay salty faggot. Atlus will bring him back in the spinoff and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 012.png (638KB, 600x2421px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
638KB, 600x2421px
>>380867532
>Yu will still be dancing while Joker fucks Nanako virgin pussy.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (55KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55KB, 355x200px
>>380867808
Delete dis
>>
File: Adachi's seal of approval.jpg (23KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi's seal of approval.jpg
23KB, 364x400px
>>380867808
>>380867926
>No
>>
>>380846445
>>380856958
its not a literal wall, the wall is in your hearts
>>
>at a party
>everyone on Twitter with their phones and talking about what they see because apparently that's how kids socialize these days
>cute Asian girl looking at vidya cosplays
>"Jessica Nigiri is so hot!"
>I struggle to not roll my eyes
>"This is 2B, from the game Nier."
>I become mildly interested
>"I haven't played that yet, because I'm still playing Persona 5."
>interest intensifies further
>she holds up a drawing of Makoto
>"This is my favorite character!"

What should I have done in this situation?
>>
File: Tatsuya_Suou_render.png (88KB, 228x576px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuya_Suou_render.png
88KB, 228x576px
>>380867767
>yfw a protag of your favorite video games had the same uncanny face as you
That alone makes it the best 10/10 game for me to be honest.
>>
>>380867713
How can (Yu) even compete?
>>
>>380868020
Beep boop.
>>
>>380860816
Zou-Gogen, the Siegfried upgrade. Was I the only one who did this?
>>
File: ]'' ]'' ]'' ]''.jpg (78KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
]'' ]'' ]'' ]''.jpg
78KB, 500x308px
>>380868108
>>
>>380861168
I'm pretty sad there was no *toot* sound when he attacked.
>>
File: 1496614910618m.jpg (119KB, 1024x817px) Image search: [Google]
1496614910618m.jpg
119KB, 1024x817px
>>380868090
>>
>>380868020
Call her a pleb
>>
>>380867808
Aren't Nanako supposed to be at Futaba's age during P5?
Or is she still younger?
>>
File: 1491697136729.gif (265KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1491697136729.gif
265KB, 872x632px
>>380868289
>getting swarmed by shit tier waifus
>>
>>380868335
Should be 11 in P5
>>
>>380843719
Putin, probably.
Would be one hell of a palace though.
>>
>>380865470
Pray to door-kun that Futaba will activate last barrier, thats what I did.
Alternatively just beat the shit out of the arms when he does it
>>
File: Joker.jpg (43KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
43KB, 500x665px
>>380868289
Get some taste, Yu.
>>
File: 1496708991849.jpg (155KB, 475x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496708991849.jpg
155KB, 475x600px
>>380868427
Teddie is best girl

Leave p5 waifus to me
>>
>>380843701
Persona 3 looks like complete ass compared to Nocturne, DDS, and Raidou, despite coming out years later
>>
>>380842249
Makoto has the best bum
>>
File: PfLogo_rogCoy2.png (52KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
PfLogo_rogCoy2.png
52KB, 256x256px
JUSTICE IS BEST GIRL
>>
File: 1497244065854.jpg (15KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497244065854.jpg
15KB, 318x405px
>>380868949
>Yfw you play Nocturne and its a better game than P3

>Actual dungeons
>>
File: Queen of diamonds.webm (585KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
Queen of diamonds.webm
585KB, 408x544px
>>380868959
>>
>>380868497
Ripe enough for kisses.
>>
>>380868803
Nothing personal Harry Potter
>>
>>380869092
Out of the earlier smt games DDS had the best dungeons imo
>>
>>380854456
kill your friends is always the best option.
>>
>>380850883
3 has the best characters and overall story
4 has the best atmosphere and music
5 has the best gameplay and polish
>>
>>380869092
Even Megami Tensei I has actual dungeons
>>
File: 500.jpg (121KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
121KB, 500x709px
>>380869207
Age is just a number
>>
File: 5pmk4wK.png (136KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
5pmk4wK.png
136KB, 500x468px
>>380869380
>3 has the best characters
>4 has the best music
>>
>>380853671
>>380866379
Her alternate costume in the Catherine pack is Erica so I guess that's what they mean
>>
File: 1497669410136.jpg (171KB, 614x853px) Image search: [Google]
1497669410136.jpg
171KB, 614x853px
CUTE!
>>
File: original.jpg (398KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
398KB, 960x720px
I kinda regret that nothing came of that first teaser image.

>>380869380

Yeah, you didn't play either side of 2.
>>
>>380869597
>tfw you can't dump both stupid c/kunts and fug Erika who is actual best "girl"
>>
>>380869380
Out of all the smt I have played, I honestly think P4 is the black sheep. it's so boring, I can't get through a new game plus.
>>
>>380853340
- deleted by admin -
>>
>>380869825
P4 feels just as emptier than P3 at times. And P3 is the game with the most strict timelines for a perfect SL run.
>>
>>380867061
>t. Fujo
Anon pretty much everyone here doesn't 'want' Akechi to get some sort of hackneyed redemption, they're just expecting Atlus to do that regardless.

It'd actually be a way bigger surprise if he really did just die offscreen.
>>
File: 1494997162039.png (2MB, 1920x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1494997162039.png
2MB, 1920x2024px
>>
File: 1477455071192.jpg (165KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477455071192.jpg
165KB, 1200x1200px
>>380868020
waifu her
>>
>>380869957
I did the max SL run twice, on ps2 and emulated, it's suffering, but that's what being an SMT fan is all about.
>>
>>380870159
what point were you trying to make?
>>
>>380870295
That his screengrab tech is garbage?
>>
>>380870295
No point, just posting Persona sexytime and wishing you got to see Joker like that in 5.
>>
>>380868949
I was always kind of jealous how much more elaborate skills looked in Nocturne and DDS compared to Persona.
>>
File: 1494381715770.png (134KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494381715770.png
134KB, 512x512px
>>380859459
>>
File: 1497243715558.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497243715558.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>380869957
Wat. There's more things to do in P4G than in P3.

And it's a fucking mountain town in the middle of nowhere>>380869825
P1 is more boring, and NGs are always a slog
>>
>>380869568
Best music is PS1 P1 though
>>
>>380870295
Joker is Vincent's son.
>Same running stance
>same genetic curly hair
>>
File: 1497406239622.jpg (191KB, 806x934px) Image search: [Google]
1497406239622.jpg
191KB, 806x934px
>>380870159
Joker and Ann feel like the mirrored versions of Catherine and Vincent.
>Joke is smug and confident, Vincent is insecure and comical
>Ann never had a boyfriend, Catherine is a sucubus
>>
File: What did they mean by this.jpg (822KB, 1280x1898px) Image search: [Google]
What did they mean by this.jpg
822KB, 1280x1898px
>>380870628
>P1 is more boring
>NG is whole different story
>boring
>>
>>380870686
Wan't saying that P2 had best music. was just pointing out that anon is a faggot with supreme shit taste
>>
>>380870687
Considering timeline Vincent would be Joker's grandson
>>
>>380870628
>Updated rerelease
>More things
Play vanilla and tell me that again, cause holy shit P4 is boring after you beat it.
>>
>>380870867
You sure?
Vincent's appear in P3P. He's not that old.
>>
>>380870501
kinda shit that we didn't get to see that, since Catherine had them, but I guess that's because they are all underage
>>
>>380870815
Can Joker and Ann have sex in the game?
>>
>>380870687
I could believe that Joker's dad seemingly gave no shits about him (not even a letter or text from his parents all game? really?) if said dad was Vincent.
>>
>>380843719
George Soros
>>
>>380871014
he has sex with everyone but it's only implied
>>
>>380870867
the fuck? explain how you came to this conclusion
>>
>>380870826
>Philemon make a new universe for this
>>
>>380871175
Because in the canonneutral ending he goes to space just like people today go on vocation, which implies that Catherine takes place in the future
>>
>>380871037
Remember that they were sued and had to "pay" Shido. So of course they think a money sink like Joker just isn't worth bothering with.
>>
>>380871079
Nice, best boy gets lots of pussy.
>>
>>380860816
>there are people who didn't go in with Mara
>there are people that didn't go full Gun with their Mara to blow their load
>>
>>380870826
Snow Queen Quest is literally another route.

Replay the SEBEC and tell me you don't think its boring replaying it
>>
File: 1373944549829.png (18KB, 438x469px) Image search: [Google]
1373944549829.png
18KB, 438x469px
>>380842364
>>
>>380871175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxr8-fYg1HI
Looks pretty far into future
>>
>>380869380
>3 has the best story
Just because it ends strong doesn't mean the entire thing was good
>>
>>380863097
This is only true is you do it little by little, which costs a fuckton of money you'd only have if you farmed Reaper.
>>
>>380871695
Not him, but it has better peaks throughout the middle than P4 does, but I'd say about even with the overall story that P5 has, though P5 probably falls behind with how the ending goes. Cause can you fully consider the bad ending to be that "bad?"
>>
File: sJyCCQt.png (26KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
sJyCCQt.png
26KB, 510x556px
>>380871951
>Cause can you fully consider the bad ending to be that "bad?"
it's only bad if you're a chaos or neutralfag.
>>
File: 1497139946448.png (195KB, 878x607px) Image search: [Google]
1497139946448.png
195KB, 878x607px
>>380871951
The only people who say P3 has the best story are people who haven't played P2.
>>
>>380872793
>repressed memory
>good writing
>>
File: Futaba Bedroom eyes.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba Bedroom eyes.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
>Futaba is now getting the most non-NTR porn

Feels good to back the winning horse.
>>
>>380873074
I want Futaba/Sojiro porn
>>
File: P5_Sojiro_Sakura.png (90KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Sojiro_Sakura.png
90KB, 512x512px
>>380873074
Don't get wrapped up in the mood.. ya hear?
>>
File: 1497059816671.jpg (22KB, 718x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497059816671.jpg
22KB, 718x512px
>>380872952
You're right, P3 MC forgetting he had Death sealed in him was bad writing.

: ' )
>>
>>380873339
You stop that.
>>
>>380873384
Too late Sojiro!
Looks like you're gonna be a Grandfather!
>>
>>380873401
>forgetting
Anon, he was fucking 5 or 6 when that happened then passed around from orphanage to orphanage. The only reason he ended up back where shit went crazy was because of pun-loving jackass.
>>
>>380873074
Too bad the best P5 doujin out there is an ntr one
>>
>>380873678
anon, I'm 33 years old now, and I still remember some things from when I was 3. having death sealed in me would qualify as something worth remembering I think. P3 simply isn't as good as you think.
P3 is literally the Ff7 of persona
>>
>>380873678
Didn't he actually have relatives though? I think it was mentioned that it was relatives that enrolled him at his school.
>>
File: 1487379721284.png (302KB, 486x322px) Image search: [Google]
1487379721284.png
302KB, 486x322px
>>380873781
>best
>ntr
>>
>>380873478
Sojiro deserves the best, so no. Wouldn't mind seeing him pump and dump Sae too though
>>
File: 1487379618241.png (227KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487379618241.png
227KB, 512x512px
How easily could you trick Makoto into sexy time?
>>
>>380874037
When it comes to art and character design yes it is the best out there
>>
>>380869546
t.pedo
>>
>>380843719
the CEO of Konami
>>
>>380874161
She's a humble lady who's not into these things.
not until marriage
>>
File: ryuji sakatomatoes.png (430KB, 927x545px) Image search: [Google]
ryuji sakatomatoes.png
430KB, 927x545px
terrible game everyone that likes it should be killed
>>
File: C93viD1U0AA88pz.jpg (114KB, 1008x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C93viD1U0AA88pz.jpg
114KB, 1008x1200px
>>380874208
Yes and?
>>
>>380874161
very easily, she doesn't even know what a penis is or what it looks like
>>
File: 1496859472631.jpg (62KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496859472631.jpg
62KB, 1000x562px
>>380874315
Margaret and Elizabeth best velvet sisters
>>
>>380873954
Anon, you just had your parents brutally murdered by having the living incarnation of Death kill everyone else on a bridge while fighting with a kill robot and then having said kill robot shove a piece of that embodiment of Death into you. Do you honestly think you'd want to remember exactly what happened?
>>
>>380870554
Poor Shiho
>>
>>380867070
>Physical skills are just godly at end game
I was barely doing damage with Ryuji while a charged Ann agidyne w/ buffs would do like a third of Shido's health
>>
>>380874727
so, conveniently placed repressed memories then :) Good to see that we both agree that it's shit writing at its finest
>>
>>380874727
Exactly, PTSD
>>
>>380858158
it doesn't take Arsene too? that's kinda lame
>>
>>380875265
It's Arsene, Anzu, Ishtar, Satan, Lucifer, Michael for fusion
>>
>>380846445
>>380856958
Democrats will not allow any funding for a wall, stay mad.
>>
>>380843719
Myself
>>
>>380875860
>seriously believing a wall will be made at all

He only said that so the angry people would vote for him, like everything else he's promised he's completely ignored it ever since the inauguration.
>>
>>380853340
>2chan drops the PT whenever they thought that they were socialist, Death Note users
It was just a little thing but seeing it every loading screen drove my autism insane.
>>
>>380860448
>get almighty amp first
>never end up using my level 70 Koropokkuru because physical rapes it if you don't have the pay2win DLC
>>
>>380860816
My slime with riot gun or triple shot. I forget which.
>>
File: 1337135522720.jpg (128KB, 389x600px) Image search: [Google]
1337135522720.jpg
128KB, 389x600px
>>380874621
Lavenza (twins) > Liz > Theo > Igor >>>>> turd and shit > Margarine

>>380867767
Katsuya >>>>> Tatsuya
>>
>>380876495
He wanted funding for the wall in the last budget, but Democrats threatened a government shutdown if funding was included in the spending bill.

Whether he wants to build the wall is irrelevant. Democrats will not let him.
>>
>>380866027
I'd read this doujin desu
Be way better than the one where Anne gets dominated by Shota Joker
>>
>>380843719
Why did you post shido?
>>
File: 1497111245302.jpg (10KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
1497111245302.jpg
10KB, 214x236px
>>380877142
>Liking a loli

Kys
>>
>>380877169
Turnabout is fair play. Also Mitch McConnell will block all attempts like he's blocked all attempts to fix America's economy and infrastructure since all he cares about is spending money on the military to wage wars in the Middle East.
>>
File: 1495594466193.png (176KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495594466193.png
176KB, 300x401px
>>380860816
Arsene
>>
File: 1342796985794.jpg (81KB, 380x572px) Image search: [Google]
1342796985794.jpg
81KB, 380x572px
>>380877553
>Not liking loli
Get out here you non-pedo.
>>
>>380862027
what's this scene from?
>>
>>380877701
The gym in the central street
>>
File: 1497027439038.gif (2MB, 327x327px) Image search: [Google]
1497027439038.gif
2MB, 327x327px
>>380877701
From the game.
What kind of question is that?
>>
File: Loki.png (713KB, 1221x720px) Image search: [Google]
Loki.png
713KB, 1221x720px
>>380877592
>Not using Loki
>>
>>380878164
>Joker is right handed
How the fuck did Japan forget about the "Left hand = wicked heart" trope?
>>
>>380878312
But his heart is full of justice. His own way of justice.
>>
>>380878312
Isn't that a western thing?
>>
>>380877142
>>380877681
Lavenza literally hasn't done anything yet and only has about 10 minutes of screentime with a dozen or so lines of dialogue tops.
>>
>>380869248
since when does Dante use a katana? that's Vergil's thing
>>
File: 129373232046.png (1MB, 1189x665px) Image search: [Google]
129373232046.png
1MB, 1189x665px
>>380878421
>>
>>380878496
It actually comes from the belief that people that are left handed = devil spawn. Normally I wouldn't point it out, but this is a MegaTen game, which is all about... Well, devil spawn
>>
>>380862027
>you will never work out with Joker, both of you topless and sweating from the physical exertion
>>
>>380878581
And she already beating all the other velvet attendants.
Joking aside, I'm talking more to the twins.
>>
File: KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg (637KB, 2144x1712px) Image search: [Google]
KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg
637KB, 2144x1712px
>>380878682
What the fuck is wrong with his legs

They should've had him doing the Lucifer pose
>>
File: Satanael.jpg (30KB, 445x556px) Image search: [Google]
Satanael.jpg
30KB, 445x556px
>>380878920
They're doing pic related pose.
>>
>>380878651
DMC4 Darkslayer style
>>
>>380878759
Ryuji pls go
>>
How does joker not die when akechi kills his cognitive self? Wasn't that how akechi killed okumura and the other victims?
>>
>>380879060
P5 Satanael isn't posing anything like Kaneko Satanael, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: goro-akechi-boss-battle.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goro-akechi-boss-battle.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>380878730
>left handed = devil spawn.
Hmm...
>>
>>380879186
Once again, that was Sae's cognition of Joker since they activated the program after not destroying Sae's Palace, not Joker's Palace.
>>
>>380879186
It wasn't Joker's shadow, it was a construct. Joker can't have a shadow, he has a Persona.
>>
>>380879186
Akechi is killing their Shadow, not their Cognition. Killing Cognitions of people is fair game: see Anne killing Cognitive Anne.
>>
>>380879186
Joker's cognitive self is not his shadow, he's like Futaba's mom and Goro's double
They were made my the palace's owner
>>
>>380848746
He wanted to literally sink everyone else but himself and whoever was useful to him (until useless, then to sink them down too), like, well, all politics.
>>
>>380879327
>>380879339
>>380879356
>>380879372
I'm dumb. Thanks guys
>>
>>380879186
It was Sae's cognitive of Joker.
Not Joker's shadow.

You need to kill the shadow to kill the person.
>>
Explain something to me. In P2, Shadows aren't Personas and they can even have Personas of their own. In P4, Shadows = Personas.

Did... Did Hashino not play the games P3 was a sequel to?
>>
>>380877142
>Lavenza (twins) > Liz > Theo > Igor >>>>> turd and shit > Margarine
>Katsuya >>>>> Tatsuya

How can someone have such shit and great taste at the same time?
>>
>>380879507
>was a sequel to
>>
File: 1472789313134.jpg (90KB, 563x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472789313134.jpg
90KB, 563x675px
>>380879462
>>
>>380879589
You know what I mean.
>>
>>380878164
I've been wondering. Does he always do that or do you need a certain level of proficiency first?
>>
>>380879584
I don't know, looks to me that anon is a man with a fine taste.
>>
File: ryuji this time.png (351KB, 872x488px) Image search: [Google]
ryuji this time.png
351KB, 872x488px
This game sucks ass. The only people who like it are autistic waifufags who belong on /a/
>>
File: 340.jpg (74KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
74KB, 720x340px
>>380878164
>phone spin
How is Joker-senpai so fucking cool?
>>
This is it guys, thanks for the comfy thread.
>>
>>380860816
my boy Metatron.
>>
IT'S NOT A GAME
>>
>>380879979
/v/ threads are comfier than /vg/ threads because they are not strictly about waifufagging.
/vg/ did have one meme-worthy hunger games edition though
>>
>>380879707
I'm almost certain you need to up some stats for him to do this. Same thing with the pencil spinning he does during studying after a while.

Can't say for sure though. Who the hell gets any length into a Persona game without pumping a bunch of time in stat padding?
>>
File: ryuji cumming.jpg (36KB, 600x271px) Image search: [Google]
ryuji cumming.jpg
36KB, 600x271px
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 150

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.