[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /v/! What do you think about my video game? https:/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hello, /v/!

What do you think about my video game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEgV333P_Rc

There is also a demo available to play right now FOR FREE: https://conceptiongames.itch.io/bokube-alpha-demo

If you like it, consider supporting it on kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2139542651/bokube
>>
Up!
>>
So nobody is interested? :(

This makes boku sad ;^(
>>
File: 1452293879312.gif (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452293879312.gif
7KB, 645x773px
>ywn complete a game and shill on /v/

I hope it's successful, bokudev
>>
Seems cool anon.

Good luck!
>>
>>380841595
I know that /agdg/ shits on your artstyle but I think its alright.
As for the price, $15 is a bit much for a puzzle game; $9,95 would generate more sales.

Good luck with your game bokudev.
>>
>>380841595
So this is what remains of the final boss from Legend of Grimrock...
>>
You should have shilled like this before instead of straight up shitposting.
>>
Seems cool anon, some honest advice if you're willing to listen:
- Work on the menu's and UI aesthetics (as in buttons, message boxes and such), right now they look very place-holder-ish and unprofessional
- same with your company logo, look like a scribble drawn by a 8-years-old kid
- the particle effects look a bit off, can't say why

That aside, the graphics look very nice. What engine are you using?
>>
>>380841595
looks good, if the controls are as precise as they seem in the video.

I'd probably buy that, depending on the price.(I know it's free now)

The only thing that irks me is the sounds the animals do. But since they don't do it all the time...
>>
>>380841595
some of the sound effects are jarring, it needs backgrounds, animations are nice and cute.
This is a pretty bad place to shill your game though. No exposure whatsoever. literally go on reddit and suck their money out of their pockets
>>
>>380841595
Art style is pretty okay desu
The company logo font needs to be different imo
the music on the title screen
Mechanics look solid and gameplay looks pretty good
the sounds could do with a bit toning down and the death noises could be different every now and then
The start screen's start button should show you selecting it, I'd say an outline on what you have selected would look really good

I don't dev but I'd buy this for like 10usd if it had a lot of puzzles
>>
>>380848675
the music on the title screen is wtf no*
>>
>>380841595
lol did you use the burrito galaxy font (waku waku something)
>>
There needs to be more flare to finishing a level. Players anticipate something as they near the level's conclusion, but all that happens is they push the final cube and the "you did it" pops up. I want to accomplish something! Have the cubes shoot off into the sky with the rabbit character riding whichever rocket is closest. That'll give it more of a climax and feel like you're accomplishing something by travelling to the next level
>>
>>380841595
Looks nice.
You should probably just shill it on reddit, it'll be more sucessful. Go with a sob story about how you worked on it for years after leaving your job or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.