[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont understand how people enjoy that game. The controls are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (14KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 290x174px
I dont understand how people enjoy that game. The controls are so fucking loose and slow, the whole game is just collecting those fucking stars one at a fucking time. And graphically the game is a nightmare, FF7-tier at best. I just dont get how anyone can like that shit.
>>
I don't get how you think posting on 4chan and even making threads on your phone was a good idea.

Kill yourself, phoneposter.
>>
>>380833087
>The controls are so fucking loose and slow
This is the weakest bait ever.
>>
If you collect 100 coins you can actually get 2 stars in a single run.
>>
sounds like somebody just downloaded baby's first emulator
>>
>>380833087
I like how you were so desperate for (You)s you decided to turn this garbage post into pasta.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>380833087

go to bed aaron, this isn't game grumps
>>
I'm not even gong to give you a (You) but never talk to me or my board ever again.
>>
>>380833087

Odyssey, Ya See
>>
>>380834091

Odyssey, Ya See
>>
>>380833774
You should be ashamed for liking that shit.

Nothing wrong with pointing out flaws.
>>
>>380834329
Come back when you have a real opinion and not one you scraped off someone elses superior thread.
>>
>>380833087
I hope this is bait but
Back when videogames just made the jump to 3D, this game changed alot of things
People marveled at the sight of going from some pixelated sidescroller to a fully 3D world
>>
>>380834428
This is my opinion, faggot.

I honestly think this game is garbage. There are far prettier platformers with superior controls like Spyro. Hell, even Croc beats this shit.
>>
>>380835002
You literally copypasta'd this shit from the last mario 64 thread word for word.
>>380823537

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>380835170
So I'm not allowed to voice my opinion in multiple threads?
>>
>>380835257
Not as a copy paste job.
Especially after people tore your ass apart last time.
>>
>>380835349
>Especially after people tore your ass apart last time.
It was probably only you samefagging.

Because literally nobody likes this garbage.
>>
>>380833087
>FF7-tier at best

But FF7 has a lower polygon count and worse animations...
>>
File: Mario 64 walking.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mario 64 walking.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>380833087
There is nothing wrong with the controls.
>>
>>380835746
trying this hard
>>
>>380833087
>The controls are so fucking loose and slow
Stop playing the PAL version.
I seriously think anyone who has a bad opinion about how Mario 64 plays has only experienced the PAL version.
>>
>>380835917
>using the blocks when you can just do a simple long jump to get the star
>>
>>380834134
Odyssey, Ya See
>>
>>380834329
Get a real hobby faggot. Shitposting on /v/ as a past time is the epitome of cringe. Neck yourself.
>>
>>380837219
>implying shitposting is not a real hobby
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.