[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish this game wasn't such a fucking piece of shit for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

i wish this game wasn't such a fucking piece of shit for online multiplayer. i wish there was more than a single fucking gun in the fucking game.
>>
>>380819096
You can use all the weapons if you don't suck?
>>
Agreed. I can deal with the constant Gnasher Fest but dealing with fucking bullet sponges and inconsistent damage finally turned me off the game. I love GoW, one of my favorite game series, but the MP is a joke.
>>
>>380820541
fuck you, there is no reason to ever use anything except the fucking shotgun, it completely broke the multiplayer.

>>380820824
i can't its literal fucking cancer, gnasher needs fucking removed from the game
>>
File: 1457594952923.jpg (100KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457594952923.jpg
100KB, 582x600px
>a decade later and people still bitch about the gnasher
>>
>>380821289
>shotgun the videogame

They had it coming
>>
>>380821161
Sorry man but the Gnasher is what makes Gears, Gears. It is literal cancer and its broken like 60% of the time, but what are you going to do?
>>
File: Gow-3-retrolancer.jpg (35KB, 597x201px) Image search: [Google]
Gow-3-retrolancer.jpg
35KB, 597x201px
>tfw when this gun is the best thing to ever happen to Gears and toned down the Gnasherfest.
>Ends up becoming a pick-up weapon in Gears 4 because of the Gnashtards.
>>
>Watch a single Gears "esports" game
>It's a bunch of frat-looking 20-30 year olds
>All they do is flip around the map from cover to cover at sonic speed trying to get a shotgun kill in passing

It was like a strange, gory ballet.

Needless to say, it was retarded and I never bothered spectating it again.
>>
>>380823043
>charge 2 feet and poke someone
>99% damage
>spray 1 bullet blindly
>instant down
i havent played gears 4 but fuck the retro lancer in gears 3
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.