[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you buy one /v/? I was waiting to see what Scorpio had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: xbox-one-x-ed.jpg (55KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-x-ed.jpg
55KB, 1400x750px
Will you buy one /v/?

I was waiting to see what Scorpio had before buying one to play multiplats with friends and I'll pick one up for (probably) 1440p-4k vidya
>>
File: laugh_1.webm (491KB, 522x716px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_1.webm
491KB, 522x716px
>buying a console to play PC games
>>
U can just buy a gtx 1080 for the same price and have something way more powerfull that can even run some games in 4k and 60 fps
>>
also a game on the xbox one X will run better at a good pc
>>
>>380811084
>1440p-4k
Probably just an upscale most of the time. Or running at silky smooth 12-20 fps
>>
>>380811084
>buying at full price with no games
>>
>have i7 7700k and gtx 1080 msi armor
>play mostly on xbox one s because windows 10 is abysmal, dont care about 60fps or 4k (even though i use a 144hz monitor for everything)
>gonna trade in the s towards the x once it comes out to continue playing xbox but with better graphics

pc gaming is for when youre a kid and youre discovering how computers, mods, online circlejerks, steam works etc
adulthood is coming from work and firing up a game in 3 seconds on a console with nothing to distract you
>>
>>380811520

OP here, feel the same, just bought a house and isn't feasible to have an xboxhueg PC in my livingroom when I can sit on my nice, expensive new couch enjoying vidya rather than worrying purely about frame rates
>>
>>380811520
except for the 90 patches consoles get for every fucking little thing

to the pc gamers that use win10botnet creators update, is there a way to use trainers yet? windows shitty system blocks them and pirated .exes now, may as well own a console with that shit
>>
>>380811520 so you are basically rich, plus i don't have any problem to start my games on the pc i just way more worth to have a good pc than xbox one and even if u want a console is better to get a ps4
>>
>>380812401

hurr durr basically rich, how is that an excuse for preferring consoles
>>
>>380812401
>>380812010
>>380813094

On PC gaming;
Windows 10 is gaming store is terrible and from what I understand everything its DRMed and encrypted so you cant use mods or cheats of any kind (they want you to pay for cheats these last couple of gens).

I'm no longer paying for gigabit internet because I can just tether my phone to my xbox / pc and while I do not like the mandatory console patches I can at the very least install 90% of the game off a disk, whereas on PC everything today is digital only.

Sure people always say how an advantage of PC is steam sales or pirating games but when you cannot return them or trade them in months or years later there is less of a difference between this and trading old games to gamestop for new ones (just got a $60 title today for $20 by trading in two old disks).

I don't like how you're stuck with steam on pc if you want the latest AAA titles and I'm not a big fan of GOG either.
>>
>>380811084

I literally haven't turned my Xbone on in over a year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.