[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dennaton decide to not make any more Hotline Miami games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (13KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
13KB, 460x215px
>Dennaton decide to not make any more Hotline Miami games
>Midnight Animal project starts becoming its spiritual leader and every fan's hope
>Even HM and HM2 developers greenlight it saying they won't c&d it as long as it's free
>The only guy who decides to work on it turns it into fucking Hotline Persona after not working on it forever
What is your opinion on probably the biggest (and probably only one) case of INTENTIONAL fan disservice?
>>
File: jake.png (71KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
jake.png
71KB, 500x483px
>>380809135
Shameless self bump
>>
>>380809135
it pissed me off, didn't his girlfriend die and that's why he changed it?
>>
>>380811269
I have no idea but his posts about the game reek of pretentious and also very stupid
He defines Midnight animal as a Role-playing game because in his head, a role playing game is a game where you play the role of someone else and live his life
I honestly have no idea how the guy managed to get the mod to change so drastically
>>
>>380811653
that's really stupid of him to think that an RPG is taking the role of another's life and not stat-based stuff, but doesn't it have stat, too?
>>
>>380812278
No it doesn't
Funny enough he's going to change some character designs because people have been insulting him about how he ripped off Persona artworks and he's going to change even more stuff
At least the game is fun, according to the demo
>>
File: 1497430692666.png (2MB, 1234x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1497430692666.png
2MB, 1234x1258px
>>380809135
I love both HM and Persona so I'm totally fine with that, it sounds cool.
Problem is, this faggot just steals art and assets from everywhere and doesn't make a single original thing.
It is all tracing and recolouring to try and hide his uncreative shit.
>>
>>380809135
According to his last update the game is now called The Exegesis of John the Martyr
I have no idea why this guy keeps vomiting Hotline Miami's core game and keeps eating it up only to vomit it again
>>
File: Official_Logo_SMT_X_FE.png (150KB, 495x363px) Image search: [Google]
Official_Logo_SMT_X_FE.png
150KB, 495x363px
Persona kills every cool idea.
>>
>>380813083
>the exegis of John the Martyr
what the fuck is an exegis?
>>
>>380814310

Wew

>critical explanation or interpretation of a text, especially of scripture.

The madman
>>
File: 1479707758981.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479707758981.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>THIS FAN-GAME CREATOR MADE HIS FREE GAME IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T PLEASE ME!
>WHAT AN ASSHOLE. I'M ENTITLED TO HIS FREE FAN-GAME, AND IT SHOULD PLAY HOW I WANT IT TO! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?
>>
You were already told mememan, if you want more shitposting shitstorm you must provide new stuff.
>>
>>380814940
>Guys I love Hotline Miami and I'll make a fan game!
>Actually you know what, I'll change everything in it and use Midnight Animal as a subtitle so that at least a few people will know what it is and play it! Please pay for my groceries on Patreon!
Fixed
>>
>>380809135
How can fatlus even compete with this?
>>
>>380812980
Funny thing is, after being called out for so long he decided to drop the whole Persona rip-off (according to him, it made his characters some simple Persona characters copies) and instead decided to rip-off stock photos on google
I seriously have no idea what the fuck is inside that dude's brain
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.