[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a collection of like six games >only one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg?t=1478023337.jpg (37KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg?t=1478023337.jpg
37KB, 460x215px
>make a collection of like six games
>only one of them is actually good
>>
Fibbage and Guesspionage are better
>>
>>380801774
Drawful isn't bad. Quiplash is my favorite though. Too easy to win if your friends aren't funny though
>>
>>380803227

Drawful's the only other decent game of the general lot but at the same time it's not actually part of the same game bundle
>>
>>380803227
>>380803337
Fibbage is way better, you fags
>>
>quiplash thread
>no quiplash room
>>
>>380803775
You're not wrong. Stream a game and I'll join
>>380803337
I have it on the ps4 so I can play it in the living room [spoilers]with my friends[/spoilers]
>>
>>380804263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3w82rq0eE4

MMXH
>>
>>380803427
fibbage is also my favorite but I don't really like playing it anymore because everyone just calls you a cheater if you answer too many questions right so I start to feel bad for answering too many questions in a row
>>
>>380804656

If you wanna play something besides quiplash let me know. all I've got is jackbox pack 3 and drawful though
>>
TeeKO is good
>>
>>380804656

where the fuck is everybody?
>>
>>380804656

two slots open
>>
>>380804656
I dig the tunes
>>
I love how people join then go AFK. Really ruins my almonds.
>>
>tard helmet
>>
>>380806626
Yeah that sucks
>>
gonna take a quick break after this round, will be back to start another one though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3inRo5gue20
>>
>>380801774
Fibbage and Trivia Murder is pretty fun too.
>>
That one where you can die and turn in to a ghost is horrible.

You can win by sandbagging most of the game.
>>
we're gonna do trivia murder party after this

if ya don't like it then I dunno maybe we'll play drawful next or somethin
>>
>audience votes count as a whole vote

bullshit they should be 3/5ths of a vote at best
>>
Hopefully I'll get to join next game
>>
File: Untitled.png (32KB, 164x175px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
32KB, 164x175px
>>380807904

>
>>
what do you guys wanna play after this?
>>
>>380810765
Anything's fine be me f a m
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5OAQ-4jUDI
>>
>>380811971
we need two more
>>
I want to die.
>>
>>380812161

one day, anon. one day.

>>380811971

still missing one
>>
That was good
>>
File: 1493054795290.png (34KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493054795290.png
34KB, 240x240px
Nah m8, I've gotten me and my friends to play this shit many, many times. Let me lay it on you like this.

>Quiplash
One of my favorite video games ever. The content within is limited by how funny you or your friends can be.
>Earwax
The basest form of comedy, a set-up and a punchline. Most of the time this is fucking comic gold. My favorite prompt was "The last hours of Curious George", and all the sound prompts were gruesome as hell. Good shit.
>Fibbage 2
It's fine, but its competitive nature can be boring after a while. The best way to play this is to have everyone fill in the answers with bullshit nonsense.
>Guesspionage
Boring as hell. Bland, and gets old quick.
>Fakin' It
The Mario Party of Jackbox. Play this with your friends, and try to get them to hate you. It's an amazing experience right behind Quiplash. Just way more vitriolic.
>Trivia Murder Party
Competitive, but really damn engaging. Probably the best game Jackbox has ever made mechanically. Everyone I've introduced this game to is always super hooked, and they always get really invested in the game in the final round.

Party Pack 3 is fucking amazing.
>>
>>380815142

>not mentioning based Tee-KO

It takes forever to start up but it's so worth it if you have a group that can actually come up with funny combos.
>>
File: IMG_0839.png (47KB, 579x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
47KB, 579x485px
>>380815692
Fuck me, I knew I was forgetting something. Tee-KO is great too. Being able to buy a bullshit shirt that'll get old real quick for your friends and not make sense for anyone is the dumbest, yet BEST thing.
This was my groups first results.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.