[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you yoshi go crawl back up into satan’s crusty donut hole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: c21cfdss.jpg (90KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
c21cfdss.jpg
90KB, 1000x750px
Fuck you yoshi go crawl back up into satan’s crusty donut hole where you originally came from. I hope you get cucked bitch! I hope you come home to donkey kong fucking your wife you nasty little shit. Take that banana you just threw at me and shove it up your dry anus you bloody parasite. Ride off the track and never come back you fucking mushroom stealing heathen. All of us must face the inevitable that is death but you deserve it most urgently. You are a fucking disgrace to this world you fucking cheating sack of moldy dicks. Choke on that red shell i see you holding and get away from me before i catch something from you. You are a fucking disease in living form. Fuck you. FUCK you. I wanna bash your head in mate, putting me in 7th when i was in 1st and fucking picoseconds away from crossing that finish line. I wanna take that fishimg rod lakitu is holding and choke you out with it, stopping ever so suddenly before life leaves you for good just to tease you with your very own worthless, terrifying existence. Oh hi isabelle you wanna pass? Thats fine go on ahead i have to teach this dino dick fuck a lesson and wipe him out as well as his entire clan of abominations. Get ready yoshi i’m going to slit you up and then take victory laps around your cactus fucking corpse.
>>
haha
>>
File: yoshi2309823423.png (157KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
yoshi2309823423.png
157KB, 1024x512px
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.