[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are normalfags hyping this so much? They'll only play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: dbz.jpg (132KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
dbz.jpg
132KB, 800x480px
Why are normalfags hyping this so much?
They'll only play for a while before getting demolished either by the CPU or another player and then never play it again.
>>
It actually sounds like they're trying to make it pretty approachable, it may be able to maintain a casual playerbase.
>>
>>380799103
Just like Persona 4 Arena, right?
>>
seems like a great game to have when all your mates come around on friday and get smashed and order a pizza or something
>>
>>380798758
>They'll only play for a while before getting demolished either by the CPU or another player and then never play it again.
Sounds like the Grumps__________
>>
>>380799210
Nobody cares about Persona.
>>
>>380799210
Are you going to compare the fanbase of a niche JRPG franchise with the fanbase of the most famous anime in the world?
>>
Because it's the closest thing to mvc we're going to get.
>>
I'm I the only girl that thinks Dragonball is the dumbest shit ever? Like fuck, let this stupid show die already.
>>
>>380799210

>'Luke how retarted I am guys xD'
>>
>>380799552
Yes go die in the corner no one cares about you.
>>
>>380799552

>am I a girl?

No, no you are not.
>>
>>380799552
am i the only girl on a boy forum hehe
>>
>>380798758
You're a sad person and I hope you die so the world has a little less shit in it.
>>
what's more annoying to me are the people like

>dude it's literally guilty gear the most hardcore game in the universe it's going to be so deep
>plays nothing at all like guilty gear

looks pretty simple as far as fighting games
>>
>>380799282
>>380799453
>Persona
>Niche

Keep living in denial, retards.
>>
>>380798758
who u callin normie, trapfag
>>
>>380798758
>Why are normalfags hyping this so much?
who gives a fuck faggot? the more people that buy it, the more it will be supported with future content or similar future games get funded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSv8cxvc2uA

I got burned by p4a. I'm going to test this game with the law of anime before I buy it.

The law of anime is as follows:
>During the first week of release, note the peak population of the game. The peak population is the starting point. If a week after the starting point, the population shrinks to 50% of its original size, the game is doomed to failure.
>>
>>380802345
>Persona
>not niche in comparison to Fucking DRAGON BALL Z

stay delusional.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.