[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play games because you enjoy them, or because they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: thought to death.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thought to death.gif
455KB, 256x256px
Do you play games because you enjoy them, or because they're on your backlog and you want to complete them?
>>
Because I like them. I did the whole backlog thing for a while but you come to the realization that you're turning something you're supposed to enjoy into work. Following your whims is a lot more enjoyable.
>>
Sometimes I get something from the backlog and I often ended up enjoying it more than I thought
>>
>>380795421
I do the backlog thing but I literally have OCD, so I don't know how to stop. I want to play Bloodborne, but I feel like I HAVE to complete Demon's Souls first when it feels so dated after other Souls games. It just bothers me.
>>
>>380795210
Because I like them, I'm not going to slug through a videogame because I don't want to. That said I backlog my comics all the damn time, Ive got like 6 unread issues of Green Arrow and Wonder Woman to read
>>
>>380795421
this. If you really want to play a game you'll jump up to play it IMO

I have plenty games I'll get around to, but I'm not going to sperg out over some list.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.