[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated/underappreciated games thread. I'll start. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg (28KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg
28KB, 250x319px
Underrated/underappreciated games thread. I'll start. This game is easily one of my personal favorites.
>>
>>380792346
Great, great game. Easily one of the best games of Suda51 imo. Maybe tied with the first NMH in my heart.
>>
>>380792346
>really want to play it
>only way to do that is to emulate is
Why the fuck is it not on PS3
>>
>>380792635
it was also an extremely bad birthday gift i received because i was fucking 12 when i got it.

those goddamn screams made it impossible for me to finish it way up until i was 19 since i lost the CD back then. finishing it was well worth it
>>
>>380792346
Can I get a quick rundown on wtf is this game
>>
>>380792346
All things considered, I don't really like the game, but I would still recommend to anyone who hasn't played it to play it and I really hope Suda gets to do something with it again in the future because I know he wants to. It's a cool game in many aspects, but it bothers me whenever a game has an aspect that's bad on purpose. It's done for good reason in K7 and I respect the decision, but it's not for me. Really though, I just don't think there's anything else like it.
>>
Fun Fact: kevin can actually talk but somehow it's not in the game because it somehow doesn't properly work, possibly a bug so it had to be cut off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klwvRkPXRWc
>>
>>380792773

With emulation you can run at high res.

They say it upscales very well.
>>
>>380793131
You play as a team of assassins called the Killer 7, who are actually the multiple personae of one man named Harman Smith, a wheelchair bound old man who is also a demi-god, representing the western world. You fight against the Heaven Smile, a group of invisible suicide bombing zombies lead by another demi-god, representing the eastern world, named Kun Lan. Harman and Kun play a metaphoical chess game that transcends the physical realm and every political move on the planet is a part of their game.

And that's only the gist of it. Fucking play it!
>>
>>380793131
On rail shooter with a batshit insane plot and great characters. Play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSWdlEUfYrg
>>
>>380793131

We still don't know, really
>>
Someone post the Craigslist advertisement
>>
>>380794237
Well it's definitely japanese.
>this kind of story gets praise from weebs
>>
File: K7ad.png (451KB, 1027x949px) Image search: [Google]
K7ad.png
451KB, 1027x949px
>>380794725
>>
>>380793131
The best example of how to use gameplay to tell a story.

The game being on rails is a plot element for fucks sake.
>>
>>380792346
It's fairly rated as a cult classic imo
>>
>>380794842
reminder that the dude behind the ad came to /v/ almost 2 years ago
>>
>>380794237

Sounds like a plot stupid enough to be good
>>
>>380794842
>smokes: cock
>>
>>380794842
Clearly my love of this game is nowhere near being on this guy's level. Bravo.
>>
>>380794842
I would probably answer this ad if I saw it posted today and I had the free time.
Killer 7 was fucking great.
>>
God-tier = Legacy of Kain blood omen
>>
Who's your main?

mine's danny boy
>>
>>380795258
Lol Dan was the only personae to get any character development.
>>
>>380794946
Any archive link to the thread?
>>
>>380795258
Dan was the man but I loved using Harman when I played through Killer8.
>>
>>380795446
Unless you count Garcian of course.
>>
>>380795569
Ahhh, Garcian... How long has it been?
>>
>>380794827
I don't even like anime that much and I love the plot of this game. It's so fucking confusing but it all the right ways and nobody to this day has a complete deciphering of it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.