[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that the dust has settled, how is it? Also, rec me some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (82KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
82KB, 300x168px
now that the dust has settled, how is it?
Also, rec me some of the best levels
>>
>>380791317
The Wii U version is amazing, and I consider it one of the best thing Nintendo has done in a lot of time

Haven't any levels for you right now, anon. I mean, I have mine, but I don't want to be that guy who shills his creations
>>
If it gets rereleased on Switch (with the ability to carry over your profile from the Wii U version I'd get it in a heartbeat.
As for levels, check out my starred courses. Not a lot of straight up solid mario levels, but there's a lot of great gimmicks in there.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/horriblePencil?type=liked#type-selector
>>
>>380791317
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Teh_Senkon?type=posted

Just bookmark penetrate and trial by fire. Best levels you'll ever play.
>>
>>380791570
I don't quite understand this game, are you meant to have fun making levels? That no one will play because there's already loads of levels. Or are you meant to have fun playing other people's amateur tier levels? Most people are bad at level design.
>>
It's pretty great, here's some levels
LUYFDKTYSLJYDFGZKHGDXKHTSX
KFXLKGDXKI&% E%EYKT Y%
GRZXLTXKHGFX JRTYD HKC
KHGFXCJGFHX FGJSGSXGRSJGDZXKG
JGFXCJGFXKHTDJGSKGRSJGR
IY%EDU^$%ESTI%EE% DJTY
>>
>>380793538
the only levels that are made popular are youtuber's levels and auto-scrollers. Real good levels always go unnoticed and need to be shared/shilled in threads
>>
>>380791317
How is it on the 3DS? I am thinking of getting it.
>>
>>380793538
I don't really care if people don't play my levels. Having medals is nice, but I'd rather just show my work to a couple of friends and get feedback than having hundreds of shitty comments crowd the level.
And at the risk of sounding narcissistic, I like going back to my levels to revisit my ideas. A couple of weeks ago I booted up the game again after months and I was pleasantly surprised as I discovered all the secrets and obstacles I put in my levels.
>>
>>380793538
There's some really good level designers. Also, this is a quite useful tools for the kaizo Mario community and the speedrunning community, as you get to easily share levels and organize competitions or stuff like that.
>>
>>380794398
>you can't share levels
>you can only do 100 mario challenge and play recommended levels
Don't bother getting the 3DS version.
>>
Everyone seems to love this game but I could never really get into it.
>>
I play it almost daily.
Best game to just chill out and relax.
>>
>>380794398
Its alright. The costume mario and big mario arent in.

But the weird mario is more common.
>>
Is there a pastebin or anything with lots of /v/ recommended levels? Its so hard to find good ones.
>>
The one true Wii U Mario game.
>>
>>380792520
I like levels where there are multiple challenge rooms all to acquire the red coins for a key door.

What kinda category should I search under?
>>
>>380797208
They usually are on Puzzle.
>>
>>380797208
Puzzle or maybe gimmick.
>>
Now that the Switch is on the market, I'm so fucking scared of Nintendo shutting down Wii U's online and destroying this game
>>
>>380797296
>>380797427
Thanks dudes
>>
>>380797503
Hackers can just make custom servers like they did with the Wii, can't they?
>>
>>380791317
Pretty fun to play if you wanna kill time and play challenge community made levels. I really don't have the patience to create my own levels, not only that but I'm not creative when it comes to designing one.
>>
>>380798237
I'm almost sure is it possible, yes. The problem a large amount of good levels.
>>
>autist dude working alone can do what nintendon't
>slopes, multiple sprite styles, custom art...
>>
>>380799031
You know it's possible to do slopes in Mario Maker, right? It looks unpleasant if you go for aesthethics, but it's possible.
>>
Ah, level shilling. Good times.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/655E-0000-029E-2F7E

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/D0D5-0000-023A-C7E4
>>
>>380796956
Seconded. It'd be useful.
>>
>>380794852
This. WTF Nintendo.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.