[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people like this shit tier series? Is it because of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Uncharted.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
Why do people like this shit tier series? Is it because of the "cinematic" meme?
>>
Have you actually played an Uncharted game?
>>
File: 1497324307285.jpg (131KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497324307285.jpg
131KB, 900x675px
>>380789559
He probally has not.

I bet you op plays exclusivity weeb games with little girls fighting monsters
>>
It's kind of like a roller coaster that you pilot, or a movie in which you can move the character from scene to scene. Some people like that "rush." Plus it has above average graphical fidelity when compared with the other releases along side it.
>>
>>380789559
I got 4 for free and it was shit
>>
It's short and requires minimal input. You can just sit back and "epic" stuff happen while also participating by doing some easy and bland shooting.
>>
>>380789347
The first one had a very fun story, almost on par with Indiana Jones movies. 2, 3 and 4 were good too but not fun.
>>
>>380789347
4 was a bit disappointing.

The other 3, and the Vita game, were all fun. I think the games thrive on spectacle.
>>
>>380789347
I like 1 2 and 3. 4 Was waaay too long and over-stayed it's welcome. Boring, predicable stages. Boring combat. Drawn-out story. The MP in 4 is still great though.
>>
I cleared the first two and they sucked.

Recently a friend has been insisting I should play 4. I don't intend to accept his recommendation though.

But I do understand that cover shooters with gamepads are popular for some reason, so I guess it's a combination of that plus the cutscenes people like. I don't think the shitty climbing system is a selling point but I could be wrong there.
>>
>>380790007
Put the game on Crushing. It was dumb that Crushing is locked at the start, but it was a way to get another playthrough by trophy hunters. Also I will absolutely destroy you in the multiplayer. It's a fun series. You probably should play the other games before playing the fourth fucking installment, as it wraps up the story. The games aren't for everyone, but I certainly have a good time with it. For some stupid reason /v/ won't allow anyone to like this series because it is for 'normies', that are incapable of playing any other type of game. I play games on all systems since the NES up to now. I will continue to do so. If a system has a game I want to play I will purchase it. /v/ is filled with shit posting though. This thread is proof.
>>
Not sure honestly. Definitely some of the most mind numbing and boring games out there. The amount of people you kill is fucking ridiculous. Nathan Drake is a psychopath.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.