[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for a video game /v/, but zero creative skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1497289233743.jpg (78KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497289233743.jpg
78KB, 320x480px
I have an idea for a video game /v/, but zero creative skills for building it myself. Plus it's a bit ambitious and it would require a sizable dev team. Probably 50-75 people at least.

How do I market it to the right people and not get fucked over in the process?

Pic not related.
>>
start a github
>>
>>380786582
Yes, I can do that after I get a budget and all that stuff together, but right now, I need a way to find people that can assess whether or not my idea would even be able to get off the ground.
>>
This is why nobody asks for your advice anymore /v/.

You guys used to be semi-helpful, but now all you want to do is fight over jRPG's and political bullshit.
>>
>>380787189
they are plenty of forums, IRC channels, and Discord servers full of people with the abilities that you're looking for.
Either way, don't expect to profit off of an idea just because you came up with it.
Reminder that the people who invented fast food made almost no money
>>
>idea guy
>>
>hes the ideas guy

oh boy
>>
>>380786543
Learn some skills and at least bring something to the table, even if its just concept art.

Its never been easier.
>>
>>380788276
Or at least commission some concept art, write some story and dialogue, map out all the working parts of the game, come up with a rough time frame and budget.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.