[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this guy an asshole or was he cool? I honestly can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: Tsukasa_Sagawa.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tsukasa_Sagawa.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
Was this guy an asshole or was he cool? I honestly can't decide because he was pretty based in the end but was a complete shitbag up until then, like most of the antagonists in Yakuza 0
>>
Japanese films always do this - they try to redeem someone in the last few moments before they die.

He was a pain in the ass. Kuze is still the worst though.
>>
>>380783682
He was cool. He was a true Yakuza.
>>
I've completely forgotten why they needed that plot on land...
>>
>>380783868
Kuze didn't even get a redemption, he just kind of accepted that he couldn't beat Kiryu and that he was better than him.

The amount of people who died for Majima was a bit over done though, I don't think there was a reason for Awano to save him
>>
>>380784014

You own a plot of land that just so happens to have the hottest properties in Japan's red light district.

How much do you charge for rent?
>>
>>380784014
I thought they owned everything around it but they could not plow over everything because it was square in the middle.
>>
>>380784014
To build the millennium tower
>>
He was a cool asshole.
He's also probably alive in some Omi holding cell.
>>
>>380784014
Isnt the whole plot about how they need it to start on the Millenium Tower
>>
>>380783682
Taking pleasure in being in complete control of someone's life is pretty inexcusable. Dont see how he was based
>>
>>380783868
I thought they actually handled the redemptions in the main plot of Yakuza 0 quite well. Like, if you want a really bad example of how to do it, you can look at the hostess subplot for Majima.

But in the main plot, I didn't think it felt forced at all.
>>
yakuza0 was goat. i have a very hard time deciding whether this, botw, persona 5 are my favorite game this year so far. even hollow knight is downright amazing, even if it isn't a true goty contender. 2017 has been amazing so far.
>>
73 days until Kiwami.
Are you hype?
>>
>>380785593
Yakuza 0 was my first Yakuza, what is this
>>
>>380786005
Yakuza 1, but better.
>>
>>380786005
it's a remake of the first game in 0's engine.
>>380785593
i'm excited for the better combat but not for other certain things.
>>
>>380786115
that's debatable desu
>>
File: mad dog.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mad dog.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
He was your boss, and you kept fucking up, but he cut you as much slack as he possibly could without getting himself killed.

And it got him killed.
>>
>>380786213
>it got him killed
It might have gotten him shot, but we don't know if he's dead. This is the series that came up with RUBBER BULLETS and twin CIA dad.
>>
>>380785593
>>380786115
Gird your anuses for the Jingu fight
>They made it even more bullshit
>>
>>380786606
Wasn't even hard, I just spent a couple million on two shotguns at the host club before I left and used it to shoot the shit out his gunmen, then I took their guns and shot some more of them and then I kicked his ass.
Unless they don't let you buy weapons right before I don't think I'll have more trouble.
>>
>>380786810
No, it's a hard fight. Can the he-man shit, it's difficult.
>>
>>380787209
I'm not trying to toot my own horn, despite my huge wiener and millions of dollars.
I just don't remember having a hard time with it, I had a tougher time with Nishikiyama.
>>
>>380787417
I had a hell of a time with it on PS2, and going by this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05qmoncVy2o
it's even worse now.
>>
>>380787797
I'm still not over his mole, jesus.
I guess we'll see if I'm still hot shit by august.
>>
>>380783682
I find some of the characters strange in this.
The weirdest one I felt was the guy who killed Lee, he killed him in cold blood and then we're supposed to think he's one of the good guys
>>
So do the games past 4 all have Ex-Hard but then a special mode like Legend right after that you can't throw your Premium New Game into? Or is it just Dead Souls and 0 that have that?
>>
>>380788167
You mean Sera? He didn't kill Lee, it was Sagawa.
>>
>>380788252
I could easily be remembering incorrectly, but I thought he blew the car up and then kicked you in the face to knock you out.

But now that I think about it you might be right, did he do something to Sagawa and then kick you.
>>
>>380788432
Yeah, Sera shot Sagawa after he ambushed you with the car exploading.
>>
>>380788504
Ah ok thank you.
>>
that blind chick at the end went full retard and made me rage real hard. fucking japs and their shit plot twists.
>>
>>380788202
2-5 have EX-HARD. 0, Kiwami and 6 have Legend.
>>
>>380790787
Is Legend unlocked from the start on Kiwami and 6 or is it like 0 and Dead Souls where you have to beat it once? I just dislike how this kind of a difficulty isn't available from the start to do a 100% run on so you just rush the story and do it again on that mode.
>>
>>380790787
>>380791098
i thought kiwami had ex-hard?
>>
I'm about to blunder my way through the PS3 version. Damn shame the KHHSubs guide doesn't cover more than the first two chapters.
>>
>>380791561
i'd assume it'd be pretty easy to find a gamefaqs guide since the game got localized
>>
>>380786213
>24 years old

Jesus... But he has been through some shit
>>
>>380783682
So is it a nip thing to have your villains and bad guys completely redeem themselves just before they die or something. I mean, Awano taking like 5 bullets for Majima, all the five billionaires realising the error of their ways and the hostess club villain.

Hell even the crazy guy who got shot in the prison murdered a women. Don't get me wrong, I liked Awano and knife guy but it's a bit much.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.