[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you cheated at a game Official cheat codes don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 53

File: image.png (509KB, 532x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509KB, 532x399px
ITT: Times you cheated at a game

Official cheat codes don't count.
>>
>>380771683
When I was a kid I skipped through all of Doom Inferno with noclip to see the ending.
>>
i use save editor on jrpg to skip the farming
>>
File: I LIKE THAT JUMP.jpg (346KB, 800x772px) Image search: [Google]
I LIKE THAT JUMP.jpg
346KB, 800x772px
>>
I unlocked all levels in Sonic Adventure 2 so I could play through Sonic and Shadow's levels without having to deal with Knuckles/Rouge.
>>
>tfw you get cheated every game so you cheat to make the problem worse so maybe the dev will notice and do something but they do nothing and you help drive away the entire playerbase

rip stick arena
>>
>>380771931
How's Chibi doing these days?
>>
GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
>GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
>GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
>GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
>>
File: 1497219297126.jpg (184KB, 613x767px) Image search: [Google]
1497219297126.jpg
184KB, 613x767px
>>380771683
>I'm not screenlooking
>I just saw out of the corner of my eye
>>
>>380771683
>be kid
>play pokemon silver with action replay
>activate shiny cheat wihout knowing what it is
>all pokemon had weird colors
>be confused
>>
hesoyam
>>
File: 149568660192764.gif (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
149568660192764.gif
54KB, 640x480px
>>380771683
I used to play online multiplayer for Metroid Primer Hunters on the 3DS, i would use a cheat that would make me doat least like 30% more dmg, and also made me regenerate alot of health to keep me alive, occasionally I would kill myself or let myself die just to draw away suspicion.
>>
File: mfw.png (133KB, 473x325px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
133KB, 473x325px
>>380771683
I never truly completed a GBA Pokémon game (or Pokémon game in general) without Gameshark/cheats because they are too hard for me. I always do good until Victory Road where I get BTFO to the death. Then I'm sick as fuck and thus I use the Rarecandy cheat to level up straight to 100 all of my fuckers. Then I skip entirely to the Champion and win without effort. I regret existing.
>>
used a GS to get infinite rings for the end of S3&K
Did the mew glitch in Pokemon red(does that even count though?)
Savescummed alot in SS2
>>
>>380772560
>>380771683
Err not 3DS, mean to say just regular DS
>>
mgs 1
>>
>>380771683
Dupe glitch in DaS 1
>>
>>380771683
I got blackout drunk just in time to completely forget Mass Effect 3's ending
I'm glad I missed it
multiplayer was fun though
>>
File: 2pack.gif (237KB, 499x373px) Image search: [Google]
2pack.gif
237KB, 499x373px
>take off all armour
>massive speed advantage
>breaks the hitbox a little
>almost never die
>>
>>380772586
What the fuck
>>
>>380771683
Not that many.

Action replay with the DS Pokémon games. The Ctrl + J + click teleportation in P:T EE to get past a bug. And VtM: Bloodlines because I got bored.
>>
>>380771683
If the game gives you a lot of opportunities to save (as in a true save not a suspend save) I have the habit of saving often between crucial actions and they're alot of times where I'd save scum instead of just dealing with my mistake and fixing it or accepting the loss.
>>
In Delta Force Black Hawk Down I had a thing called Chams that would highlight enemies through walls. Basically made sniping piss easy.
>>
>>380771683
Literally never. And I have played about 20 years of video games.
>>
>>380773285
Liar.
>>
File: DEVILISH.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
DEVILISH.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>380771683
I used hacked Pokemon in an irl tournament and made top 8.
Who else /devilish/ here?
>>
File: 8yMjcuM.jpg (152KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8yMjcuM.jpg
152KB, 768x1024px
>>380771683
>dicking around on surf_akai (TF2)
>figure out you can fit under the platform where the enemy spawns if you crouch
>taunt with the escape plan to kill myself
>I'm still alive
>I killed someone that was spawning with the explosion
>lol wut
>figure out the added height clips you into the spawn area and the explosion reaches people on top but you're impervious because you're still clipping into the floor
>!+attack
>come back 20 minutes later
>there's like 4 people complaining about instantly dying and trying to figure out what's happening
>the killfeed is just "Anon > Player 1"
>the killfeed is just "Anon > Player 7"
>the killfeed is just "Anon > Player 3"
>nobody has figured it out
>eventually an admin just bans me for "wallhacking"
>>
I turn on godmode in New Vegas's console commands because I'm just not all that engaged in the world or story.
>>
File: Suikoden.III.full.1136823.jpg (442KB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden.III.full.1136823.jpg
442KB, 1000x708px
I did the reset trick in Suikoden III to get all the Zexen Knights to level 99.

That's about it. The only other times I cheated was looking stuff up online.
>>
I skipped the Amoebas in Metro 2033 through the edge
>>
>>380772586
Then you shitpost about the games having no difficulty now, seems about right.
>>
>>380772237
Hes killing himself
>>
>>380773649
Wow, great idea. In addition to not caring to the story or the characters, you've also made the combat piss boring. Good job.
>>
Cheat engine in Dark Souls2 to never hollow and infinite gear durability. Also sometimes i just warped back to bloodstain if i dint feel like backtracking much
>>
>>380771683
I grabbed all the gold and no-clipped out with it in Dead Money. Yes I'm ashamed.
>>
>>380773890
Yeah, good thing I dropped it.
>>
>>380773960
Same, but I'm not that ashamed since I just wanted to toss it all into the bathtub at my safehouse.
>>
>>380771683
>The first Metal Gear Online
>so many fucking glitches
>you could hang off a ledge, pull your ethernet cable from your PS2, climb the ledge, reconnect the ethernet
>you were basically invisible to everyone while killing them since your actual player model was stuck hanging on the ledge

Nothing anyone could do about if you're lobby host unless they shot your player model by somehow finding it.
>>
Save stated in Mystery Dungeon Blue to not get fucked over by traps. I could've thrown in immunity to them but some of them aren't that bad. I just didn't want to have to go through a single floor with multiple explosions and sticky traps that ruin my healing items again.
>>
In any game with drops I will cheat the items I want after I have killed the enemy who drops it ten times. This kind of design should have died out twenty years ago when SNES JRPGs did it, yet the entire fucking MMO genre and the endgame of many video games is based around it. A 1% chance of an armor piece that I need to drop? How about a 100% chance that you devs fuck off the edge of my dick?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqhLO3SRyXU
>>
>>380771683

maphacked for 1.10 and 1.11 of Diablo 2 B.net. never got caught, never found anything better than an Ohm rune
>>
>>380774284
>Mystery Dungeon
I straight up played MD red with infinite exp, infinite money, never hunger and have all items.
Still had fun
>>
Does cheating include looking online for walk throughs?
>>
Famas dual mag in Blops 1.
>>
File: 90599628.jpg (39KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
90599628.jpg
39KB, 533x477px
i botted on an alt in vindictus open beta while playing my main and got a shit load of gold. 36mil is literally nothing now but god damn did it allow me to really enjoy the game at the time
>>
I used an action replay on my pokemon pearl to noclip from one of the starter towns to darkrai. I only knew I was supposed to go up. Eventually I got so lost that I wasn't able to backtrack, and I didn't even bring a pokemon that could fly. I got stuck there for about 2 months and stopped playing. When I picked it back up, I realized I could use the action replay to force a pokemon to learn fly, so I taught my aggron to. I never found darkrai, and I felt extremely disappointed in myself for not realizing I could leave sooner.
>>
>>380773960
There's two ways to get the bars without outright cheating like that. I don't remember the first one that well, but it involved walking all the way back around (while overencumbered) to get to the eleveator. If you did everything perfectly, you get out just in time.

The second is to hide behind the rightmost one of those little pillar things by the entrance to the vault, and sneak around as Elijah, and at a particularly moment you can unsneak and "run" to the doors and you'd through before he turned on the shields.
>>
the last time I remember cheating at a game was the gold cheat while vsing other players in Warcraft 1
>>
>>380771683
S A V E
T
A
T
E
S
>>
Usually on end game or hard SNES RPGs
But nothing major, just something like max money or the MC having the strongest weapon at the beginning of the game
>>
i was mashing buttons on start up for judge dredd on the mega drive and accidentally activated some all levels cheat. never managed to do it again...
>>
I used to use hacks on Transformice years ago and come back with a different IP and a slightly different user name like a minute after getting banned. I used to have several mods in a game pulling their hair out trying to instantly ban me before I could fuck anything else up.
>>
>turn based strategy where armies have limited movement points each turn
>cheat to get extra movement
>some spells are hidden behind rng
>cheat to get the one I want
>>
Dark Souls

Souls for PvP builds.
>>
Metroid Prime Hunters. I used action replay and played as samus with that one damage buff (the cheat made it permanent) that turned you glowing purple and made my accounts name "Dark Samus". Would fly around shooting a million missiles pretending to be a boss fight.
>>
You know what's strange? I have numerous friends who sear for some reason that nobody hacks in Overwatch. Personally I've witness all the time. Sometimes it's the blatantly obvious snap-to hacks where somebody's mouse flies wildly from target to target, but other times it's the sneaky hack that makes you track targets by following your previous mouse speed.

Blows my mind. Some Hanzo is sitting on a 30 player kill streak, shitting on Pharah and Genji the entire time.

>"Nah, man, he's just really good. He knows you're in the sky before you fire any rockets because he's got pro situational awareness".

I don't understand why my friends think this. We had one night where there was a pre-made group all using the obvious snap-to hacks.
>>
The eating glitch in Sonny. Kinda ruined it for me.
>>
>>380776321

I blame csgo for advancing the cheat tech
>>
File: 1486151836184.jpg (50KB, 612x458px) Image search: [Google]
1486151836184.jpg
50KB, 612x458px
>>380771683
>tfw haven't cheated in a single game
>>
I cheat all the time with Cheat Engine or in game console commands, unless it's a multiplayer game.
I've no longer the patience to play games the regular way.
>>
>>380771683
i used a maxelixir in the final boss of final fantasy 9
>>
>>380772586
rare candies are the gayest way to cheat. use the exp boost cheats bc it saves time and you still get to fight to earn the xp. all items/TM is another grest cheat to ease the struggle and drag of the game.
>>
does escaping the map on 2fort and dustbowl count?
>>
I looked up walkthroughs quite a lot throughout the Ace Attorney series
>>
>>380771683
ghost recon future soldier beta
I found a bug where you can stay alive after you died
nobody could kill me but I could kill them
fun times
>>
>>380778064
*megaelixir
mixed the names
>>
>>380778187
Lol calm down its just candy gramps
>>
>>380771683
I gave myself infinite money in BioShock 2 on the Xbox 360.

I also made achievement hack lobbies for myself and friends in various games.
>>
I came into this thread expecting to hear about hacking stories
>>
>>380771683
i always cheat when im on PC, thats why i prefer at consoles, i cant dying to a boss more than 3 times, i always end up download a trainer and buffing myself up to god mode, also if the game is an RPG i put my character on max level, so yeah i cheated on pretty every game i played on PC especially the souls games
>>
>>380771683
I have played a Fire Emblem game.
>>
>>380778972
Man that sucks.
>>
>>380778554
I think the rare candy to 100 exploit hurt your Poke'mon if you tried to play with them in Poke'mon stadium, though. The only thing between you and the Poke'mon there was that you had hidden stat boosts based on your prior battles, and if all you did was take a Zapdos from 50 to 100 with candy, you didn't get that boost.
>>
>>380779267
i know, thats why i bought a ps4, now i can actually play the games, being on pc just gives you too much power, you can literally break the game if you want
>>
>used a hex editor to get a speehack
>>
>>380771683
>Edit the Homecity cards in Age of Empires III
>Every time I use the 300 wood card, my villagers become more powerful
>Also faster
>Normal movespeed is around 4
>Move speed now at 400
>Kenyan Villagers activated
>Outrun everything
>Send card again and again
>Over 9000 movespeed for ebin maymays
>Right-click
>Game grinds to a halt

Welp, it was fun while it lasted. Also, I got a few of them stuck inside of a mine deposit.
>>
>edit and max stats on every RPG
>use mouse and keyword on console FPS
>use the 2 same combos and grab all the time in fighting games
I cheated a lot.
>>
I use savestates when emulating, but only in RPGs.
>>
i got like 700 million credits in elite:dangerous in about 15 minutes using an exploit. that's about a month or 2 of grinding.
>>
>>380771683

I used to put on god mode for Duke Nukem 3D because some of the levels were hard at the time.
A few years later I beat the shit out of the game with no hassle.
>>
>>380771683
I savescumed my way through dishonored and xcom
>>
Traded eggs to myself in Resident Evil 5
>>
>>380771683
I figured out if you owned a server you could steal people's unique ID's for Arma 2, and figured out how to spoof them. I ran a cheapo bait server that I grabbed every ID I could in DayZ and just used their ID to hack with instead of my own, and banned probably like 200 accounts in the glory days of the DayZ mod while constantly just using invincibilty and map hacks, spawning myself guns etc.

It was fun but also one of the things I regret doing the most, since I never actually played the real game for what it was, and DayZ now just sucks ass.
>>
>>380771683
I compiled a personal version of DCSS that gave Demigods +3 to everything and ability to take gods.
>>
>>380771683
When I was a dumb kid, I didn't learn English that much, so in Disgaea 2 there's Baal at 4000 level and all my guys are like in 90s and I was so baffled that I put in an action replay code because I thought developers were assholes. Didn't know/care about item world or getting harder/powerful enemies
>>
File: 1496145591991.png (383KB, 768x666px) Image search: [Google]
1496145591991.png
383KB, 768x666px
>>380771683
Back when Edmund made that 30-consecutive-dailies achievement bullshit in Rebirth I stopped at 9 days and just SAMed it.

Say what you want, but I call that a survival instinct and a protest against "mobile gaming" style of just waiting on your ass to unlock something/anything.
>>
>>380771683
gamesharked my way thru Quest 64 cuz it was bad and I just wanted to see the ending
>>
I used action replay to get all the starters and shiny Pokemon in Crystal.
I also used game shark or AR for a level up cheat in .hack//IMOQ, because fuck grinding in those games
>>
File: 1483822015172.jpg (27KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483822015172.jpg
27KB, 302x389px
Can someone explain to me the allure of cheating in online PvP games? I honestly don't get it. It seems like it would be fun for like five minutes trolling people before it gets boring. I knew a guy who would play the dark souls game and sit there for hours just invading people and flying to them/1-shotting them with a backstab and then waiting to do it again and again. Where's the fun if you're not even going to play the game right? It's like playing tic tac toe and just drawing a big X over the board and saying you auto win.
>>
File: 1334810750779.png (2MB, 1526x817px) Image search: [Google]
1334810750779.png
2MB, 1526x817px
this probably isn't much, but it's the closest I've got

>highschool
>bunch of guys playing Halo in the computer lab at lunch
>join in the game
>get in a banshee and just hang out above where the opposing team is spawning
>just blast that same spot again and again and again for 15-20 minutes
>end of lunch bell rings
>one guy stands up and screams
"WHAT THE FUCK, THERE'S SOME FAGGOT IN A BANSHEE UP THERE, WHO'S DOING THAT SHIT"
>log off, slip out the door
>can still hear the guy losing his shit
>>
Used a hex editor on Maple Story to sit in midair. I was so worried about getting banned I would only do it in very sparce areas when grinding.
>>
>>380771683
>Official cheat codes don't count
Animal Crossing they do
Got me a fishing rod because Jewk didn't sell them
>>
>>380771683
Unlock everything in Melee and Mario Kart Wii
It's so tedious to do it normal
>>
Ever since I got my hands on Dark Souls debug build, I've been checking out each and every option available trying to do different things. Its crazy how addicting it is to just experiment with the game data.
>>
File: 1477254506023.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477254506023.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
I used third-party VOIP to ghost in Neotokyo and tell a buddy where enemies where.

Just in one session though, I'm not the cheaty type.
>>
>>380782419
Using cheat engine to hack back in the .50~ days now those were good times.
>>
Only cheat I ever did was to get a Tight Belt in PMD:EoS because I'm not a fan of hunger. It's the one thing preventing me from completing PSMD. Yes, I know I'm a cazuel.
>>
>>380771683
Just today. Playing through the Jak and Daxter Trilogy, on Jak 2, used that Precursor Orb glitch to get all 286 or whatever because fuck that noise.
>>
>>380771683
I tgm'd the shit out of new vegas at the ending od Dead Money
letting go is for losers
>>
>>380782373
t. buttmad baby that got griefed
>>
>>380778972
I'm not sure if you're a sonybro falseflagging to make pc look bad, or you're an actual retard.
>>
Boost Guardian. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>380771683
An RPG maker game was broken and froze at battles, so I opened it up in the editor and switched off all battle scenes, and just walked trough the story bits without a hassle.
>>
File: 1491938640112.gif (3MB, 345x260px) Image search: [Google]
1491938640112.gif
3MB, 345x260px
>>380782986
Only happened to me once in cowadooty where I got spawned into a match I just kept autodying. I'm just trying to understand what makes it fun. I've griefed in Terraria before where I remade a guy's house upside down and some other shit, but what's fun about autowinning twenty times in a row? You'd get the same amount of stimulation just sitting there staring at a blank screen.
>>
>>380783442
you have to understand
they're not playing the same game as you
they're playing a game where the only objective is to make you mad & upset

their clear condition is when you stop having fun
that's where their fun comes from
>>
>>380782373
Autism/Underage/Edginess in really bad, and repeated cases
but more often than not they just like seeing the occasional manchild sperg out over voicemessages
>>
I used a save editor in Undertale just to fight Sans and Undyne in genocide.
>>
>>380771683
My 3DS broke while trying to beat Metroid, so after beating Ridley and Kraid, instead of starting over I just used a cheat to get to the final area where Mother Brain lives.

I also used the infinite skulltula token glitch the first time I played OoT, and level skips for both Goldeneye and Conker. I still can't beat the zombie graveyard in Conker
>>
>>380783763
>but more often than not they just like seeing the occasional manchild sperg out over voicemessages
I like this one when you're good enough at a game to shut people down completely. I remember all the hatemail I got about Guitar Hero/Rock Band when I'd wreck people at expert.
>>
File: hqdefault-2.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-2.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>380771683
>>
>>380771683
I always use godmode/noclip to get through the finale of vtmb
>>
File: luffy!.jpg (50KB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
luffy!.jpg
50KB, 320x232px
>>380771683
Hacked alot in Rainbow Six Siege
Bought the hacks for 10 bucks and just went berserk in the multiplayer. I would constantly bust windows open and kill an entire team. did this for around 100 hours. it was when the smg 11 still had the acog.
>>
>>380784553
ffs stop posting this stupid fucking image
>>
>>380771683
if someone beats me in street fighter i say it was due to lag, due to it being online and i sperg out to prevent any further challenge to those claims
>>
>>380782548
ew
>>
>>380784972
BROWN
>>
>>380771683
I used a map hack in dayzmod to raid hidden camps and crash cars that were hoarded by assholes near the airstrip.
>>
>>380771683
RE: Code veronica X- I use the infinite green herb glitch
>>
>>380771931
did he legit cheat? what happened?
explain pls
>>
File: 1493071355715.png (238KB, 359x315px) Image search: [Google]
1493071355715.png
238KB, 359x315px
>>380771683
I never cheated in any video game until I played San Andreas on PS2. I used cheats so many times and saved afterwards that it broke the fucking game.
>>
File: HandsUpCOWbOi.jpg (68KB, 708x519px) Image search: [Google]
HandsUpCOWbOi.jpg
68KB, 708x519px
>>380785304
Overpoch or the original dayZ?
>>
>>380785610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
>>
>>380785835
same here, it broke so hard I couldn't complete the mission where you have to rescue Mad Dog when he's drunk af, he always jumped during the cutscene I couldn't even get to the truck.

I had to replay the entire game without using a single cheat, and from then on I played all GTAs without cheats. I guess it taught me a lesson.
>>
In the first Resistance game so many maps had piss easy wall clips that you didn't need tutorials for or anything. Things like crouch over and over and you'll eventually go through walls.

Capture the flag was a popular mode. Many times I'd take the flag out of bounds and sit. Because lol
>>
>>380785835
There was one cheat (the pedestrian riot one I think) that made Mad Dog kill himself in a cutscene in the mission where you're supposed to save him as he's about to jump off a roof, rendering the game unbeatable.
>>
>>380785610
He used cheats to modify RNG in Paper Mario and got busted because one of his jumps was super floaty compared to how it should be and Chibi was just like "woah lucky I guess"
>>
>>380786305
>>380786236
based Rockstar
>>
>>380786305
yoooooooooo I never knew that and I'm >>380786236
>>
Just yesterday, in BF1.
>>
File: catt.jpg (56KB, 613x695px) Image search: [Google]
catt.jpg
56KB, 613x695px
>>380771683
The only time I've ever cheated in an online game was like half a decade ago in a Source mod called "The Hidden"

For those unaware it's basically an asymmetrical 1 vs everyone else game where that one person is an invisible melee-only mutant who's fast as fuck and has to kill the rest of the dudes who are basically just gun-wielding soldiers with a couple of extra gadgets.

Turns out the game was coded by a moron and you could use Cheat Engine to freeze the client-sided Sv_Cheat variable to 1 enabling a bunch of local options. You couldn't crash servers or anything, but you could enable wireframes rendering the normally "invisible" mutant completely visible letting you gun him down on sight pretty easily. I mostly just went around pissing people off with it, getting banned from a few servers.

Weird thing was that the game was VAC-enabled but literally I never got banned despite it being literally the most basic possible cheat.
>>
File: gant-damage.gif (26KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
gant-damage.gif
26KB, 256x192px
I did it with the first Ace Attorney for DS.

Rise from The Ashes.

The. Motherfucking. Video.

Honest to jesus christ knows what I always fared well in AA and this kind of games in general, but I shit you not, that god forsaken tape. I don't know how many times I replayed it pointing out every single thing that came to my mind, even the dumbest shit, all of that to no avail. After two hours I just said 'fuck it' and read it online. It was the piece of cloth stuck in the drawer, but to this day I swear I tried that one too.

FUCK RISE FROM THE ASHES.
>>
File: 1468621883068.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468621883068.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>GTA V

I used cheat's since launch and have always 100 million dollars spare on online, until they got me in december 2016, online was shit already at that time so i didn't give one big fuck about it.

Seeing how they are treating mods since last week i am glad i ain't giving money to those jews.
>>
>>380771683
I think the only time I've cheated was in Dear Esther, I used noclip because I was about to die of boredom, fuck walking simulators
>>
Save scum and watching too much info about the gane on wikis and videos. Also min maxing autism.
>>
>>380771683
When I was playing ds1 I killed the Capra demon by standing on a roof and shooting it with arrows while it couldn't retaliate.
>>
File: IMG_7741.png (194KB, 463x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7741.png
194KB, 463x643px
Abused a glitch in BoI Rebirth that let you live from your last save point if you alt F4'd out when you died to do all of the Lost's shit. I later used cheat engine to let me cheese new Lost and Keeper shit and used a mod to fill the greed machine
>>
I used to use cheatengine on adventurequest when I was like 10 and various flash games lmao
>>
>>380782742
I know you for sure. We are only like 20 players, you fucking cunt
>>
>>380774480
>>380774284
Played Super mystery dungeon with 100% energy at all time, micromanaging apples was boring.
>>
>>380775917
What did the hacks do?
>>
>>380772586
>cheats in a kid's game
>>
>>380788113
You could use shaman powers even if you were a regular mouse, infinite double jump, and some other shit that I rarely used. I just used to throw a cannon ball at all the other mice right at the start whilst flying around in the middle of the screen with infinite jump.
>>
>>380788435
Lmao, I assume it has been fixed now?
>>
>>380788649
Probably, it's been a very long time since I last played and the game is on Steam now so they probably got their act together.
>>
klapaucius;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
>>
Modded my original Xbox to spawn shit or change map layouts in halo 2. It was fun being able to fly warthog or their turrets. Automatic headshots and really fast running, etc.

Another thing was bridging my Xbox 360 through my computer. Run zone alarm firewall, add friend's ips and then turn it on so the other team would lag/spawn without weapons in gears of War 2
>>
File: download.jpg (57KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
57KB, 1000x563px
I've never been able to beat Metal Gear Solid 1 on Normal difficulty because I've only ever emulated it and played with keyboard. I ace every boss fight and generally play the game fine but I can never get past the REX fight fir the life of me.

I couldn't get cheats working, but long story short I can only beat Metal Gear Solid on Easy.
>>
>>380771683
I used vacuum hacks in Maplestory, and hacked in-game currency for various trash F2P gook MMOs. That's about it.
>>
i play every single player game with cheat engine running
>>
>>380772586
>Don't be retarded and replace team members for balance and extra firepower (most early game mons are shit)
>if you are really REALLY desperate look up smogon or bulbapedo for stats and movesets you can try with pokémon that are objectively good
>avoid using ethers, elixirs and hyper revives through the game
>by the time you reach the league you will be reach and have a bunch of them
>make sure your team isn't getting one shot by the E4
>buy a shit ton of hyper potions and revives, maybe some full heals too if you don't already have some by now
>revive and heal between each elite four member
>if you get use revives and hyper potions during battles if you are really needing to
>Win the game
It really isn't that hard
>>
File: 1422918508075.jpg (31KB, 227x271px) Image search: [Google]
1422918508075.jpg
31KB, 227x271px
>Halo 2
>Oddball
>Hold onto skull just long enough to get the lead
>Have teamates make human ladder
>Toss skull out of bounds
>Laugh
>>
I modded my Xbox 360 HDD to get the achievement in Halo Wars that requires General Rank.
>>
File: joelrobinson.jpg (21KB, 457x314px) Image search: [Google]
joelrobinson.jpg
21KB, 457x314px
>>380771683
Only cheated once and that was Castlevania: Simon's Quest. I just didn't see the point of grinding for hearts to get whip upgrades. What about that adds to the gameplay? So I gave myself infinite lives so I'd never hit a continue screen which wipes them.
>>
>Every pokemon game
>Get 3 magikarp
>get 3 gyrados
>Rest of game is easy mode.
>>
Everyone that has ever played Paper Mario 64 has cheated on it.
>>
File: 1464116376719.gif (160KB, 430x270px) Image search: [Google]
1464116376719.gif
160KB, 430x270px
>been playing fire emblem heroes since launch
>never edited my summons, but messed with all my legit characters' IVs, levels, and SP
>still not banned yet
I know it's a matter of time, but the wait is killing me.
>>
>>380786856
Tried GTA5 online for the first time last week. Finished the first beginners mission and the game sent me to a store to buy something. Suddenly hundreds of moneybags started falling out of the sky. When they stopped I had over 600 billion dollars. And still do. Boosted me hundreds of levels. I still have no idea what I am doing in that game and everyone screams that I am a hacker. I've played it less than 30 minutes.
>>
>>380771683
Cheesed Micolash in Bloodborne. I have replayed the game several times and not once have I even attempted to fight him normally. I stood up on the floor above and watched him die from poisoning.
>>
File: ballin.jpg (19KB, 494x356px) Image search: [Google]
ballin.jpg
19KB, 494x356px
Wallhack triggerbot and aimbot daily on csgo since it's launch in 2012.

Literally ZERO vac bans, having a proper private hack is like living in heaven
>>
>>380771683
in pokemon clover
>in that town with the water gym
>theres a house you need surf to get there
>you get it late game
>when I got it I ended up revisiting the place
>when I went inside it spawns me in the middle of the house
>I found odd but picked up a pp up
>then exited and reentered to check where i would spawn
>the pp up comes back
wtf.png
>I grab it again
>repeat process
>sell a crap ton
>set for the rest of the game
>>
>>380790763
>entire team wipes from an electric attack
didn't think that through huh anon
>>
In Wipeout HD i used a glitch in Anulpha Pass to get to zone 75. I only redeemed myself a year later by getting it legitimatrly.
>>
>>380771683
Etrian Odyssey: I used Immunize
Team Fortress 2: I use to this day the Cloak and Dagger
Pokemon gen 4 or higher I think: I used Ice Spike/Shell Smash Shellder online
FInal Fantasy 3 SNES: Used Terra's transform with offering/gengi glove on bosses
World of Warcraft: I PvPed as a paladin and druid on my off days
Breath of the Wild: I use NFC stickers
>>
I used Gameshark to beat Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1 and 2 on the GBA.
>>
>>380771683
became a cheat but never went out of my way to become one
>Ds1, Hacker invades me and tries to real fight me
>shrug and goof off, two hand block spam >spamming, he joins, stupid shit left and right.
>Drops a shit ton of overly high def armor, waves and jumps off giving me too many souls.
>Wear the gear and invade others and man slaughter/goof off, depending if they hit me
>>
I savescummed my way through the original Metroid using Virtual Console save states because collecting all your energy back from 30 after every death is straight bullshit.

I also taped down the green button for the first section of Through the Fire and the Flames on GH3 since you can hit single notes lower on the fret board without having to lift the green finger. I'd un-tape the button after I passed the first section. The rest of the song was brutal as fuck on Expert but I didn't have the patience or finger flexibility to learn that first stretch.
>>
>>380791254
>have to farm shitty heists for 6 hours to buy 1 car
Fuck R* and their JewCards
And they wonder why theres so many money hackers
>>
>Used the glitch in fallout 3 where you escape the map to enter the brotherhood of steel base and get power armor training early on the 360
>various exploits on roblox, namely noclip and invisibility made by my friend.
>csgo wallhack+healthbar made by same friend
>>
File: 1493959671659.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493959671659.gif
996KB, 500x281px
I downloaded a save from Gamefaqs in Drakengard 1 to get ending E because I wasn't about to waste any more hours of my life with that god awful camera and combat.

I did however beat the final boss after many hours of memorization. It's my highest gaming achievement.
>>
>>380771683
I cheat every time I play Cu City in RS2 on the VC side, there's a spot on the south flank of the wall where you can clip into the wall while being prone and get visual on the other side of the river while still being behind the wall.
>>
>>380778468
Same. No regrets.
>>
Every time I play Revengeance I don't bother with Sundowner's fucking shields and cutting them off. I've always cheesed him out with Monsoon's weapon. He doesn't even reach phase 2; no vocals.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 429x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 429x360px
did the pause-unpause trick. Come at me.
>>
>>380774331
This is morally correct to be honest family.
>>
File: constellations.png (29KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
constellations.png
29KB, 639x480px
I've used developer noclip in Yume 2kki to see areas before they're released.

It makes me feel like a bad person.
>>
>>380771683
I used a cheat device to get 10x experience on Persona 3, but it wasn't because it was difficult, but mainly to speed things up. Game was taking too much of my time.
>>
I used the debug code that was left on the korean version of Corpse Party Blood Drive to get an easy plat
>>
File: 1336571671691_3172485.png (36KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1336571671691_3172485.png
36KB, 420x294px
>>380772249
fuck these assholes
>>
File: Hi.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hi.png
212KB, 400x400px
>>380797497
No way man, I'm just a Hanzo main in Overwatch. The superior game :^)
>>
>>380798624
To clarify: I aimbot with a huntsman and spew that line at people. It gets them so mad :)
>>
Cheated the covenant items for dark moon on DSIII. And I'd do it again for what they did to it
>>
File: 1465914013936.jpg (99KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465914013936.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
>>380780531
That's pretty funny actually
>>
File: Money.jpg (84KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
84KB, 500x536px
i abused the constant effect with rat souls glitch in morrowind before they patched that.

I also joined hlallu and telvanni because another glitch lets you do that.

I also got like 150 daedric cresents because i abused mark and recall and the Character on Cell command

Once i built my stronghold and sold the daedric crescents i meticulously placed every gold coin i had in my house to try to mimic pic related.
>>
File: 1440398616978.png (6KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
1440398616978.png
6KB, 389x255px
>play thorium + calamity on expert
>basically forced to use a cheat mod so the lategame bosses don't fuck me sideways
>>
>>380783039
Hes just a retard with poor self control, the previous generation of consoles were plagued by cheats and save editors.
>>
File: 1497407547980.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497407547980.gif
2MB, 270x188px
I used the Idler for TF2
>>
File: 1497480844927.jpg (27KB, 545x315px) Image search: [Google]
1497480844927.jpg
27KB, 545x315px
>>380800789
>cosmetics farming
>cheating

Your soul is clean my child
>>
>>380793903
Played on launch back on 360 and farmed the giant plane mission and then they patched it and then they patched all missions that had decent rewards so they could be Jews. It's amazing how Jewish they went they promised or talked about new online maps and Single player dlc but those jew cards just sold too well to children.
>>
>>380786089
>>380785610
>>380771931
why do autists take this so seriously? the guy in chat seems so smug and self-righteous.

i haven't ever seen someone who isn't autistic do speedrunning. do you guys watch this stuff unironically?
>>
Never.
>>
Before the patch came out fixing it I used the dupe glitch in Bloodborne to level myself up to 400 and give myself 99 of all chalice dungeon creation items because fuck that.
>>
File: you can't just kill the sun.png (75KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
you can't just kill the sun.png
75KB, 504x504px
I download trainers on games I've already thoroughly beaten if I ever come back to them. Dead Rising when it was released on PC comes to mind.
>>
>>380786856
Basically this for me, first time I got caught because I was messing around with people on a beach where I ran around as a dog with them and some asshat reported me, second time I got caught just because I dropped money for a friend earlier this year in January and got hit with a permaban
>>
not sure if this counts as cheating, but I always install no weight-limit mods in Bethesda games (and sometimes other rpg's). It doesn't make them any easier, but a lot more enjoyable. Not fun going through your items every 5 minutes deciding what to sell/drop.
>>
morrowind soultrap bug

got my character to super sanic speed and fucked myself over when the game couldn't render fast enough
>>
i used the boots dupe bug with meepo in every game i could to climb mmr until they patched it out. somehow didn't get vac banned. i was in 4k with the absolute downies so i regret nothing..
>>
>>380801190

You're so cool anon, a true counter-culture icon. We aspire to reach your heights.
>>
>>380789312
Rex is way easier than Gray Fox
I struggled with the ocelot driving segment because I didn't know you could first person with the machine gun
>>
A few I have pulled recently. Some I am OK with, some not so much:

>Used AR codes in Dolphin to get the Hylian Shield in Skyward Sword for the next to last fight. I was so fed up with SS, the controls were barely working, and I really did not feel like unlocking it normally. Didn't help that my Wii Motion Plus was fucking up constantly and I was ready to finish SS once and for all before BoTW came out.

>I often mod the weight limit in Bethesda games because I hate having to drop everything constantly. This I do not care about.

>I will use save states in older games. I generally do try to beat stuff legitimately and not rely on it, but if there is a lot of cheap insta-death pits or something that sends me back to the beginning of the level, I will use it frequently. I use it more for NES games that have a lot of B.S. parts. I do feel guilty about using them though, and try to keep it to a minimum.

>I will use frame skip/speed up stuff in RPGs to help with grinding. This I do not feel bad about.

>Not much of a cheat, but I used the temporary easy mode once in Yakuza 2, and that was on the final boss (I used up a lot of my other items carelessly thinking there would not be a third fight at the end). If it wasn't for having next to no health items, input lag making it harder to block, and having to wrap it up within 20 minutes, I would have stuck with it. I am deeply considering going back and redoing the last part with more preparation and being more conservative now that I know what happens.
>>
I changed the hex values for TLOU remastered so I could get both multiplayer journey's complete and a full clan of 40 without playing multiplayer because why the fuck would you put multiplayer achievements for the platinum of a single player game?
>>
>>380802638
thanks but speed-running is autistic as fuck, why the hell are you guys interested in it?

the runners are all autistic, and at first the little tricks they pull in the game are neat but the fun ends shortly.
>>
switched to easy mode in tekken 7 for the special akuma fight because fuck all that healing bullshit
>>
The first time I played Super Metroid was on emulator and I had to use save states for everything. To be fair that game is not meant to be played on a keyboard, anything that's diagonal from you will rape your ass
>>
Does botting on osrs count?
>>
>>380796110
I don't blame you. That boss along with the slowdown is straight bullshit.
>>
>>380774910
Can't you also use the perk that lets you fast travel with over encumbrance to leave as well?
>>
>playing sonic adventure 2 for the first time a few years ago
>think it sucks but figure fuck it, i'm this far, may as well finish
>get to cannon's core
>get fucked six ways from sunday
>say fuck it and try to see if there's a good way to grind lives or something to at least reduce the slog
>see a glitch to get infinite lives or something to the effect
>use it without hesitation
>still take like 30 to beat it overall
>>
>>380771683
Minecraft. I used xrays mods with a couple of friends and I THINK also speed ones but I can't remember it that much.

Raiding bases in PVP servers was the shit.
>>
File: DAT'S GOOD.jpg (387KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
DAT'S GOOD.jpg
387KB, 666x666px
>>380771683
Never. I'm clean.
>>
>>380774910
>>380805170
>pick up all the bars
>drop them so they stack
>pick them up with z
>run to exit
>>
>>380772260
when i had friends, we just accepted screenlooking as being part of the game
>>
>>380771683
I use god mode in Morrowind all the time because the autosaves are shit and that game's stunlocking is utter bullshit.
>>
game genie, gameshark and action replay were my favorite things when i was a kid
the best was using action replay with gamecube games to do stuff like play on the test or challenge stages in smash bros
when i got twilight princess i used so many action replay codes to change the tunic color, be able to clawshot every surface, make the spinner go faster
that shit was the best
>>
As a kid I used god mode in Jedi Outcast because I was a total shitter
In one of the early levels you have to lose a scripted boss fight against Desann who also has god mode
I fought him nonstop not understanding why he wouldnt go down until I finally looked it up
To continue the game I was forced to abandon cheats and git gud
The AT-STs in that level fucked me good several times but I learned to appreciate earning a victory after that and stopped being a cheating shitter kid
>>
About a couple of days ago with MGS 5, used cheat engine for resources. You get seriously jewed if you don't go online and do that FOB stuff. There are so many resource costs for almost everything you do, the final straw was when calling a chopper ended up setting me back 180k. You can alleviate all this by paying konami real money, what a coincidence
>>
File: 1462172909032.jpg (164KB, 1250x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1462172909032.jpg
164KB, 1250x1126px
>>380772260
To be totally fair, it's impossible to ignore when someone gets a rocket launcher in any of the Halos. It's just so big and conspicuous.
>>
>>380805384
lmao I was about 10 when I beat that game
>>
>>380785610
he cheated the game so he can get a frame perfect jump and at the exact precise spot to get the jump
>>
Back in mw2 there's was a glitch that allowed you to explode with the javelin
Worked specially well on headquarters
The salt that I got on psn was glorious
>>
>>380774365
that's unironically better than any drop i had from diablo for about 10 years on and off
>>
>>380771683
I use cheat engine to give myself the high score in facebook messenger snake. Me and my buddies have a group just to play some of the games, every time my "high score" is beaten, I just use cheat engine to give myself a slightly higher score (usually just 70-90 or so more points) than the new score just to make them suffer.

I only cheat in Snake though. My Pacman and Galaga scores are pure
>>
>>380777679
this
>>
>>380807974
yfw you sprint faster with the care package marker then a player with marthon equip
>>
File: 1367969574345.jpg (47KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1367969574345.jpg
47KB, 400x505px
not me but
>tf2
>playing spy
>just giving some razorback sniper a shitty time
>never leave the area entirely, just keep away whenever he comes back to kill me
>revolver his ass like 4 times
>razorback sniper has joined team Spectator
>moments pass
>razorback sniper has joined team blu
>comes right at me doing the basic pyro plan
>still manage to get away
>mfw
I don't think its really cheating but damn was that something
>>
File: 1482292248723.png (39KB, 407x324px) Image search: [Google]
1482292248723.png
39KB, 407x324px
>>380786939
>One of my friends played this game trying to 100% everything in Rebirth when it first came out
>Does this exact same thing with the lost
>He gets all smug and his girlfriend draws him a picture of him getting the lost unlock for beating the boss rush
>They all say it's okay because it's a single player game and cheating in those are fine
>>
File: image(4).jpg (83KB, 480x232px) Image search: [Google]
image(4).jpg
83KB, 480x232px
>>380807209
>chk-FWISSSHHH
>glowing fucking sword of light shows up on tv
>see cunt turn corner with sword
>blast him away with shotty
>WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWWUUUUUHHHHH HOW DID YOU FUCKING KNOW I HAD A SWORD
>>
File: juiced.png (12KB, 645x81px) Image search: [Google]
juiced.png
12KB, 645x81px
One and only time, wasn't worth it because this game is best with other people.
>>
got drunk and downloaded cheats for my csgo smurf account, got banned a couple weeks later.
>>
>>380804009
>but autism
No shit it's autism, we're talking about speed runners.
>>
>>380801190
speedrunning only attracts the ultra autists
>>
File: 1477664716225.jpg (91KB, 336x442px) Image search: [Google]
1477664716225.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>>380810464
Holy shit

I thought VAC bans were just in competitive military shooters and stuff like that, I wouldn't think that a cutesy anime board game would nail your account with a fucking permanent-record ban
>>
File: 1477841867479.jpg (1MB, 1826x1309px) Image search: [Google]
1477841867479.jpg
1MB, 1826x1309px
>>380810412
>tfw I'm his friend
>>
>>380810921

Especially when I got banned for using cheats in campaign mode.
>>
>>380801190
They take it seriously because money is handed out to runners and events. Runners who have world records get more cash than those who do not

If a person cheated then he is trying to get more cash and attention, and if he is caught people will shame him because that's effectively trying take money from the autists
>>
>>380801190
Pssst, the one complaining and being smug INVENTED the skip.

That's why he's so entitled
>>
>>380806413
just gib Elijah and shove all the gold into his arm/leg/whatever and carry that
>>
In the days of Counterstrike Source, random pub servers used to run admin plug-ins. These plug-ins would let Adkins switch maps, ban weapons, slap players, etc without the use of console commands. They were helpful, but not super thorough, when it came to banning weapons, it only locked out the GUI.

Myself and a friend used to go into servers with the awp and autosniper banned and buy them with console commands. It was especially good if there was no active admin, as the regulars would be frantically spamming the "contact admin" button until one eventually showed up. Then we'd get accused of cheating and kickbanned. Good times
>>
>be shit child
>find a program called wallhack.zip
>play Day of Defeat mod for one night
>feel bad
The different effects for walls dissolving was pretty cool to look at, though. Didn't even get accused.
>>
>>380771683
Super Mario Sunshine
Beating [B]etey Pihrana on the first level, if that counts.
>>
File: 148394693589.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
148394693589.png
387KB, 500x500px
I got myself to max Infamy in Payday 2 then regretted it immediately and reset my progress.
>>
>>380790207
there was one time in Halo 3 oddball on Guardian that I got the skull, then managed to jump/get knocked on top of the thing above the main platform in the middle of the map.
I just sat up there until I won because no one else could get me.
>>
>>380811487
>removing the pointless grinding of attachments and masks through cheats in a game that is perfectly fun to play after having them
I don't see the problem here, other than having the community dox you for doing it.
>>
>>380800789
>idling
I reset my tf2 stats a couple of years ago since I had idled and didn't want my stats to be tainted
>>
>>380797273
I did something worse for Persona 3. I downloaded a finished save file and did new game + for my first playthrough.
>>
File: Scroto.png (353KB, 488x584px) Image search: [Google]
Scroto.png
353KB, 488x584px
I cheated in Terraria multiplat.

The Admin one day inputted his password into chat and after didn't bother to change it.
So I would use cheat engine give myself permanent invisibility, log into the admin and take off people protection.
Then start tossing Dynamite everywhere and destroy stuff.
I did this for about a month.
The funny thing is I was one of the most respected builders in the server, I built giant mazes and artwork pieces.
I was never caught.
>>
>>380811472
I wouldn't classify that as cheating persay. It seems kind of intended honestly since when you go back to the level and view the shine selection screen the Petey Piranha star is gold but the previous one is still blue.
It's definitely not an oversight if this is the case and the game is programmed to show that.
>>
>>380773667
I'm about to start up Suikoden 3. Give me the dirt on this trick
>>
on almost every game I play

1 hit kill is probably my favorite, really satisfying to kill an enemy instantly with a small hit, also helps pacing a lot
>>
>>380801190
Ngl I just enjoy the cringe weapon grade autism afternath desu senpai
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.