[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can criticize movies, tv shows, anime, and music no problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1369101679765.jpg (15KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1369101679765.jpg
15KB, 320x287px
>can criticize movies, tv shows, anime, and music no problem
>nobody gets mad
>criticize a videogame
>"LOL IT'S JUST A VIDEOGAME"
>"ITZ ONLY GAYME"
>"JUST DONT PLAY IT LOL"

Why is this allowed? I paid MY money for it, why can't I discuss or criticize something I paid MY money for? It's okay when people do it with films, shows, and music but when it's a videogame I'm just supposed to eat the shit that the developer's shoveled me and keep a smile on my face. Why?
>>
Nope, you're right senpai.

If anyone tells you they're wrong, tell them to continue eating their turd sandwich, because developers are happy to keep delivering fresh, hot, steamy shits served between stale slices of bread.
>>
I get shit on all the time for criticizing movies. Hollywood should not just keep getting away with it.
>>
>can criticise movies, tv shows, anime, and music no problem
>nobody gets mad

But thats wrong you braindead twat
>>
>>380771320
No but seriously why is that the case when it comes to videogames? It's the only platform where people just go full "NO U" or "DON'T LIKE IT DON'T PLAY IT". Every other platform criticism is encouraged but when it comes to videogames people just try and shut the shit down immediately.

>>380771496
>>380771539
I agree but you don't see it nearly as much on that platform.

>supposed "pro critics" criticize movie
>everyone agress and suddenly change their opinion and agree with whatever the "critic" says

Yeah...I'm totally wrong m8. A perfect example of this would be how retards will magically start loving or hating someone after Fagtano tells them to.
>>
File: 1448196588886.png (33KB, 944x303px) Image search: [Google]
1448196588886.png
33KB, 944x303px
>>380771198
>I paid MY money for it

Most of the time, it's some braindead memester that didn't even do basic research of the game. See pic related
>>
I'll give you the answer OP

Your hobby is filled with literal children
>>
>It's another crybaby thread on /v/
Not even surprised at this point tßh
>>
>>380773665
You forgot to attach a frog to your post.
>>
>>380772428
>you don't see it nearly as much on that platform.
Video games have become way more casualized than any of those mediums.
>>
>>380771198
"its shit, arrow to the knee/10-IGN" is not criticism you cretins.
>>
>>380774026
>can't form a proper rebuttal or argument
>HURR DURR MEMES

And this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about, idiot.
>>
File: 1495567499798.jpg (204KB, 883x704px) Image search: [Google]
1495567499798.jpg
204KB, 883x704px
>>380771198
people that defend terrible company practices are the absolute worst and the reason vidya is such shit today.
>>
>>380775679
Yeah, almost as bad as people defending your average autistic man baby gamer.
>>
>>380771198
>can criticize movies, tv shows
you've never been on /tv/
>anime
never been on /a/
>music
or /mu/
>>
>>380777034
>your shitty imageboard represents the entire world

I'm not even talking about criticizing things on 4chan. While you can have proper discussions on here (and I have before) the odds of it happening are very slim. I'm talking outside of 4chan, it's just people just eating shit and just telling you "LUL IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT PLAY IT" and all this other shit. I've never seen people have this type of attitude with anything else. Countless people have said that it's the case on other platforms but it's NOWHERE NEAR as bad as it is in videogames, the only exception being probably anime but that's because of elitism.
>>
>>380777935
You're asking your question on an imageboard with no context as if they'd have the answer. Therefore, it's only reasonable to assume you're talking about them. Either way though, those attitudes ARE actually representative of the world or at least other communities. Go try posting negative shit on a Korn youtube video or ask people on some artitst's subreddit how they can like it.
>i've never seen people have this type of attitude with anything else.
try stepping out of your mom's basement or outside of your bubble, or both. By what you said I can almost guarantee your orders of interest go video games, anime, then music last. The attitude is there in any medium. Hell, i'm not sure if any video game example even comes close the ghostbusters movie as an example of people dismissing criticism by saying don't like it don't buy it. You're just a self-important autist.
>>
File: 2424246.jpg (74KB, 866x720px) Image search: [Google]
2424246.jpg
74KB, 866x720px
>>380771198
>>can criticize movies, tv shows, anime, and music no problem
>>nobody gets mad

go take a look at the comment sections of everyone that gave Suicide Squad a bad score.
>>
>>380779436
>hurr durr mom's basement

Further proving my point. How can I take you serious when you can't give a proper argument without spewing ad hominems idiot? Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>380771198
Generally because people's criticisms are just memes. I, personally, have never dismissed legitimate criticisms. But fuck memes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.