[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No Switch Animal Crossing >No 3DS Animal Crossing >Next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1335566910444.gif (1MB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1335566910444.gif
1MB, 500x246px
>No Switch Animal Crossing
>No 3DS Animal Crossing
>Next AC will probably be mobiletrash

Why does Nintendo want to destroy this franchise so badly?
>>
Animal Crossing is not a "Year 1" franchise. ACNL came out 2-3 years after the 3DS launched, for example and the same thing to ACWW. These games aren't marketed to the hardcore "system launch day 1" buying audience at all.
>>
Why do you need more Animal Crossing? Just go back to New Leaf if you miss it so much
>>
Can you AC faggots shut the fuck up. You've been getting streams of games for years.
>>
It will come for the Switch in 2019.

Hopefully you'll be able to play NES VC games you bought on the eshop in-game.
>>
yep, the average AC fan doesn't have a switch yet. CORE GAMERS are going to be the ones calling gamestop every day until christmas.

probably will be a tease next E3, full release May 2019
>>
>>380765760
we'll definitely be getting one next year, seeing as the release schedule is roughly every 4 years.
>>
File: characters.png (247KB, 450x295px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
247KB, 450x295px
Why can't Nintendo own the Harvest Moon IP? Why did it have to end like this?
>>
Animal Crossing is their secret system seller. They'll release it when the Switch hype dies down.
>>
>>380766215
Some of us have already done all there is to do and are looking forward to new content and mechanics. Since the next will be the first console AC in what, 8 years? Hopefully they can take advantage of whatever power advantages the switch has.
>>
>>380766394
I haven't been posting about no animal crossing but I definitely feel it, Nintendo obviously plans to release a mobile app that will tie into the inevitable AC Switch, but it just sucks its taking a while when the console doesn't have any other reasons for me to get it.

>>380766057 this makes sense.

Also AC takes a long time so its a steady stream but not a fast one. All the entries were ~3 years apart, and City Folk sucked ass which made the extra 5 year wait for New Leaf even worse.

Even then its like Pokemon where the innovation is so subtle so new releases usually have a lackluster undertone to them after alot of hype for me.
>>
>>380766690
Story of Seasons still exists, nigger.
>>
>>380766423
>Hopefully you'll be able to play NES VC games you bought on the eshop in-game.

>tfw OG Animal Crossing let you buy NES consoles in game with the actual games to play
>Nintendo is so much of a jew now that will never repeat
It was such a cool feature, too
>>
>>380766821
Yeah Animal Crossing is underrated as fuck since it's one of those comfy sim games.
>>
>>380766690
Stardew Valley is decent enough. At least there's that
>>
>>380766921
This. AC seriously needs more change. I think pwps were a step in the right direction, i hope they kick it up a notch. Landscaping, and more variety in village geography would go a long way. I dream of the day when the city district isn't a separate instance from the village; I want to have a little market square.
>>
Given the team has been working on Splatoon 2, it won't be out for a while yet.
Same reason we only got MK8D instead of MK9 as that team made ARMS.
>>
>>380766921
I wonder what the new game's gimmick could be. Maybe designing public buildings' interiors?
A building system that lets you put things relatively close to each other and isn't horribly bothersome like walking to the place?
>>
>>380766981
Never gets localized in my country though.
Also, I'd rather like to see what Nintendo does with the IP than the Natsume trainwreck right now.
>>
>>380767213
>Stardew Valley is decent enough
If you like ugly looking pixelshit with "progressive values" shoved in, maybe. Some people would rather play a farming sim than wait for publishers like Chucklefuck to deliver on years-late promises like multiplayer.
>>
I got New Leaf the other day.

I don't think I've ever experienced something in a videogame more wholesome than Kapp'n singing to me while he takes me on a trip in his boat.
>>
>>380767616
>progressive values
Really? I didn't catch them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.