[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we just admit this has been one of the best E3's in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497368777362.png (111KB, 232x241px) Image search: [Google]
1497368777362.png
111KB, 232x241px
Can we just admit this has been one of the best E3's in years?
>EA kicks it off, usually has nothing of any interest besides AAA garbage and reminders that they have exclusive rights to star wars games
>Instead we get A Way Out, Star Wars Battlefront 2 was overly featured but is closer to the originals and has free DLC
>Ubisoft similarly rarely has anything of note for a /v/ audience
>Instead they show off multiplayer pirates, the sequel to that open world racing game with offroad looked alright, and Beyond Good and Evil 2
>Plus a fucking WE meme during the conference
>Xbox is actually trying to be competitive again, if you don't own a gaming PC with Windows 10 most of the games they showed off were exclusives, Xbone X is a cool piece of hardware and seemingly super powerful, backwards compatibility meaning Xbone is the only place to easily get the classic Xbox library is awesome
>Devolver digital apparently hijacked the E3 stream in order to make their conference happen, directly followed by ten hours of the pre pre show
>Bethesda had a hilariously terrible showing. Coming to half the other conferences to peddle Skyrim and Fallout 4, announcing paid mods and a meh Wolfenstein sequel at their own conference
>Nintendo came in hot with like 13 total exclusive video games shown off to varying degrees
>As well as crossplay for multiplats like Rocket League and Minecraft which if it becomes the norm could make multiplatform games on the Switch more viable
>Ridiculous memorable shit like Microsoft peddling the car, the youtuber's brain short circuiting at EA's show and the A Way Out lead developer talking about the game, Rabbids in fucking Mario, Bethesdaland being used a a cute facade to introduce paid mods, THE FUTURES FUTURE, etc

Sony and the PC Gaming conference were the only ones that were nothing of note in one direction or the other really.

Overall this is probably my favorite E3 since 2010.
>>
honestly? no, it was shit
>>
File: 1399339884669.jpg (135KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1399339884669.jpg
135KB, 403x391px
>>380761483
How many pounds of dust does your PS4 have on it?
>>
>>380761215
When all was said and done there were about 13 games that I am looking forward to.

That is a LOT more than usual for e3.

I'm happy about this one.
>>
>>380761215
What the fucks going on with this picture
>>
I think what makes it "good" is by how even though it was mostly lackluster, everyone still tried their hardest and the non-video game stuff was kept to a minimum.
>>
>>380762001

The highlight of E3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKgEsuEBhqI

Idort here, mediocre as fuck year. You know it's not good when fucking Ubisoft has one of the best conferences.

X1X costs too much and still has hardly anything to play, plus it's all on PC.

Sony showed everything they had last year.

Nintendo was actually surprisingly good.
>>
>>380761215
None of the games will look like their tech demos.
Half of the games won't be out for another four years
A quarter of the games will never come out.

Just like every fucking E3.
When will you people learn that E3 is meaningless?
>>
>>380762223
t. didn't watch E3
>>
>>380761215
CAN WE NOT AGREE THAT OASIS IS THE GREATEST BRITISH BAND SINCE THE BEATLES!?
PROIME MINISTAH!
>>
>>380761215
E3 has always been a waste of time. I just like to come here during it since I get the same amount of information instead of having to watch the conferences for 3 days. A couple good games get shown each time, but most expectations drop once the games are released and people can see that the graphics weren't as good as showcased and the gameplay ends up being rehashed.

Most consumers are tired of shit like PS4 Pro and they'll be tired of Xbone X since it means that if they want the most out of console gaming they need to drop another $500 again. It defeats the purpose of console gaming and makes people think they should've just built a PC instead.

Also, anyone who trusts any AAA studio to live up to their promises is either under 16 or have remained gullible despite over a decade of examples.
>>
>>380761215
They went for the shock and awe.
imo it was a bit cringy but not terrible.I'll giv'em props for havin' the balls to do it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.