[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone convince me not to sell my switch. >Only games I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: bundle1.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
bundle1.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
Someone convince me not to sell my switch.

>Only games I am interested in besides Zelda is sorta Odyssey and Metroid. Everything else at e3 or already announced has little to no appeal.

>No MonHun localization, and worlds on ps4 anyways

>No VC in the near future, nor any other LoZ titles which is my biggest draw to Nintendo

>As a "handheld" its too big and bulky to be portable, plus most indie titles for Switch can be played on vita which is way more portable. In doc mode its okay but still there is a lack of games I am interested in.

So tell me /v/, is there any reason for me to keep it now that I have beat BotW?
>>
You don't own one
>>
>>380759886
/thread
>>
>>380759886
/thread

get your falseflag bait shit out of here, sony nigger
>>
>>380759886
Certainly do, I got it for Zelda at launch which was an awesome experience. Since then I got Mario Kart and Binding of Isaac. Dont really care for MK8 except for split screen, and BoI is fine but I have it on other platforms. Since beating BotW the switch has been collecting dust.
>>
>>380760336
nah
>>
Do what you want faggot none of us care
>>
Start the thread with a picture of the console and a timestamp. That still could be falseflagging tbqhwyf but hey it'll be a lot less suspicious
>>
You're thread is stupid. Why would you sell it? So you have to buy another one when it has more games, VC and all that other shit you want?
>>
>>380759781
As I'm not a manlet, the switch easily fits in my pocket.
>>
>>380760195
I actually am more of a PC guy overall but I do have a ps4 to play with a couple friends. Actually being honest with the post though, I could probably sell my switch and games for retail value, or keep it for the three games I want. looking for input, but go ahead and keep calling me a troll.
>>
>>380759886
FPBP
>>
>>380760816
kek, have fun with that. I wouldnt even put a psp in my pocket because of how bulky it is. Anything larger than a phone is just awkward and prone to bumps and bending.
>>
>>380760882
lol you're dumb
>>
You were stupid enough to buy one knowing it would be a Zelda/port machine, so you're probably too stupid to sell it now.
>>
>>380759781
Yeah super Mario odyssey looks cool
Sell it to me if you want
>>
File: trip3.jpg (2MB, 8667x10000px) Image search: [Google]
trip3.jpg
2MB, 8667x10000px
>>380759781
Why are you asking one of the most autistic sites on the internet to not convince you to do something you're probably already going to do?

Also do people really just sell shit just because they haven't used it for a couple of months? How retarded can one person be?
>>
>>380759781
just hang on and wait for 2019 metroid 4 trailer at แบป and pokemon rpg in 2020 will rock your sock off
>>
File: swetch.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
swetch.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>380760438
>>380760607
>>
>>380759781
If you have enough money to waste money on the Switch when it only had one game, you don't need to sell it. You may as well keep it and then play Mario/Metroid when it comes out.
>>
>>380761661
Your mom's boyfriend went to a lot of trouble to get you that, anon...
>>
>>380761661
ever heard of vacuum cleaners? if not sell the switch and get one. state of your carpet mate.
>>
>>380761661
>he's not the only one who uses it

Well now selling it is just kind of inconsiderate
>>
sell it sell it!
then buy it again when you want to play odyssey!
>>
>>380761947
Ive had friends/cousins make profiles to try zelda. Also started a second play through which meant a second profile for myself.
>>
>>380759781
You fucked up, OP. No system is worth buying at launch.

The Switch will probably have a decent library and even a price drop and/or hardware revision in a few years. If you can't wait that long (or need the money), just sell it and buy another one used when it's time.
>>
>>380759781

If you're only interested in like, 2 games then yeah, sell it. I say that as someone who owns one
>>
>>380761661
and you're not excited for Cave Story??
>>
>>380759781
>Worlds on PS4
1. Also on PC and Xbone
2. Enjoy no crossplatform play
>>
BotW and Odyssey will be the system's only worthwhile games, calling it now

And one is a port you can play on PC
>>
>>380762610
is it gonna be PC crossplat tho?
>>
>>380761661
He owns a switch
>>
>>380762756
but splat2 and metroid prime are already confirmed
>>
>>380762509
Yeah kinda bummed there arent more games that appeal to me cause I really wanted to love the system. It also blows my mind that with the massive success of breath of the wild they havent made any effort in bringing more zelda stuff to the system. I would have thought at this point where most people are wrapping up BotW they would have something else to keep the Zelda train rolling besides just hard mode and outfit DLC.
>>
>>380759781
You can do what you want.
>>
>>380762989
nice blog my man
>>
>>380762951
Not really interested in splatoon. Or Arms. Splatoon might be fun for a short while but not worth the $60 to me personally. Plus who knows when the fuck Metroid Prime will come out, could be 2020.
>>
>>380759781
I dont want to.
Sell it, there's enough people who want it.
>>
>>380763198
Just trying to change the world one thoughtful comment at a time. Thanks for taking the time to read, its my pleasure to reach out to people like you.
>>
>>380759781
>buy console for 2, maybe 3 games knowing there's nothing else you care about
>make a thread on fucking 4CHAN asking if you should sell it
>lie about Monster Hunter and pretend World is exclusive to the PS4
>use retarded spacing
Stop being retarded or annoying on purpose.
>>
Keep it as a reminder not to buy a console early.
>>
>>380759781
>As a "handheld" its too big and bulky to be portable
Not really, the console is thin. It won't fit in a pocket, but neither did my 3ds and vita
Just fucking sell it if you ain't interested
>>
>>380759781
>Someone convince me not to sell my switch.
Poorfag, why should we try to convince you?
>>
>>380759781
Sell it to me for cheap I can't find it on my country
>>
>>380759781
If you really aren't interested in anything, sell it.
Worst that could happen is that you'll get interested again when the improved version releases.
>>
>>380759886
We are done here
>>
>>380759781
I'll never understand this mentality. Unless you're hurting for cash or you are somehow hurting for space, what's the harm in keeping something? Especially something you've stated you'll have interest in the future

Like I don't have any desire to get a PS4 but if I won one in a contest, I'd still keep it even if I only end up playing like 1 or 2 games on it
>>
>>380763951
>implying the improved version wont just downsize the tablet
>increase battery life
>increase harddrive space

It really wont be "New 3ds" tier so I dont know why any one would wait for it. It'll be the same console but a slim version. And nintendo never discounts there consoles.
>>
>>380759781
Make up you own fucking mind.
>>
>>380764790
OP said he isn't interested in enough games. I don't know what you gain from saying any of that, especially when they are good things.
Also, it's all baseless. Anything can happen with the speed new hardware gets released.
>>
Just mail it to me, bro. I'm willing to adopt a Switch in need of a loving home.
>>
>>380759781
Why bother selling it? If you have one just keep it for the eventual game you want and then see If anything else catches your interest
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.