[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst developed villain ever created? The scene where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: skull-cuck.png (272KB, 549x521px) Image search: [Google]
skull-cuck.png
272KB, 549x521px
Is this the worst developed villain ever created? The scene where he rides with big boss is cringy as fuck. What the fuck happened with this guy?
>>
File: 1444458890690.jpg (145KB, 499x366px) Image search: [Google]
1444458890690.jpg
145KB, 499x366px
>>380759227
Don't try to make grand scanarios that need huge amounts of exposicion, when you spend most of your budget on pop songs, and dutch models.
>>
>>380759227
It's the videogame industry, even the best stories and characters are laughable.
>>
>>380759945
>when you spend most of your budget on pop songs, and dutch models.
How come MGS redditors know so little about videogame development?
Seriously, why do these "people" keep claiming that songs are expensive, that a literally-who model saying two sentences was expensive, than a Hollywood has-been TV show actor could take 40 million, or that the FOX Engine is good?
Have you actually ever played another videogame?
Have you ever checked anything on how videogame development works?
For fucks sake, I've seen people claim that the FOX Engine was GOAT because of how easy it was to make maps in that video they showed, yet that's literally how every single goddamn engine works.

Although considering you like this filthy franchise that has only brought cancer to the industry, I guess you not knowing anything about videogames makes a lot of sense.

This franchise is a piece of shit and deserves to be forgotten, please, leave MGS autists, everybody wants to forget these pieces of shit ever existed.
>>
>>380760048
That is not necessarily true. It's just a mistake to expect any maturity from Kojima games. It's not surprising that his games got such a cult status, but most people mistakenly think that it's because his stories mature, while in reality it's the exact opposite, they are a celebration of insane childishness. Which isn't bad per se, it's just that people should know what to expect and why he is valued.

There are some pretty decent stories to be found in vidya already, but you definitely should not look for them under anything Kojima ever touched. You go to Kojima to see unhinged 12 years old boy going all out, not to see the most sophisticated storytelling that you'd look for in gaming.
>>
>>380760454
>cult status
You mean pieces of shit rightfully hated by everyone, but that some idiots with no taste liked and forced the "cult" meme in order to feel like special snowflakes for liking a turd?
>>
>>380760386
That is a lot of anger there. I don't even like MGS but boy, you might have issues of your own.
>>
>>380760576
You are this >>380760386 guy, right?
Dude, you need help.
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 339x103px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 339x103px
>>380760580
I am pretty angry, because MGS is gigantic cancer that has damaged this industry in a lot of ways, mainly regarding how storytelling should be important, when it shouldn't.
What's worse is that the autismal MGS fanbase who will automatically start saying MGSV is an "underrated masterpiece" in a few years, has absolutely no idea about videogames.
You don't know how engines work, you don't know about storytelling, you don't even know about how budget works.
You actually think some literally-who model who made a living out of appearing in restaurant menus or gym vids, and who's part in the game was saying two sentences and getting scanned was expensive.

And then you go on to defend the previous cancers that this franchise has brought.
I've actually seen people now defend fucking MGS4, a game that's borderline NOT a game, and that focuses itself completely on one of the most boring, uninteresting and worst stories that i've ever experienced.

>>380760685
No, not really.
>>
>>380761004
>No, not really.
You really do. You are not even right (actually, even B-listing actors and music licences do actually cost a fuckton of money to acquire, and even if that alone is not sufficient justification for the retarded writing in this case, it's also idiotic to pretend that those things don't cost a lot.
Furthemore, your entire petty tantrum is based almost entirely on fucking projections and accusations made up. Nobody said anything about Fox Engine in this thread, the one post that talked about budget was clearly critical of the series (so your tantrum about fans is laughably misguided) and overall, it's pathetically clear that you are just sitting on the internet shaking with anger waiting for any (even entirely misguided) opportunity to spout out tears of anger over popularity of a series that you don't approve off.

Get a fucking grip, of a doctor. Presumably you are not a child anymore, so stop acting like one. This is absolutely unbecoming of anyone above the age of 12.
>>
>>380761780
>even B-listing actors and music licences do actually cost a fuckton of money to acquire
Call of Duty has had in the franchise actors like Kiefer Sutherland himself, Gary Oldman, Idris Elba, Sam Worthington, Kevin Spacey, Jeff Goldblum, Ron Perlman, Jason Statham, Michael Keaton, or Jimmy Kimmel.
Do you know how much Activision has spent in total, from COD1 to Black Ops 3, in VA work?
4.5 million dollars.
That's almost 5% of MGSV's budget, and MGSV only had one actor.

>Nobody said anything about Fox Engine in this thread
No, i'm speaking of the retardation of the MGS fanbase in general.

>a series that you don't approve off.
Fortunately, you don't either, you all hate MGSV, although sadly, you will all praise it in a few years.
I'm here to laugh at the rotten remains of MGS, and whatever's left of the autismal MGS fanbase which MGSV almost killed.
Maybe the only good thing it did.

Only thing better than that would be Kojima retiring so he stops poluting this industry like he has been since the 80's.
>>
>>380759227
>Vocal parasites fucked up my Hungarian so now I have to speak English
>Now I'll destroy the english language!

so dumb
>>
>>380762606
You ate up MGS2 and MGS3, hell you now all unironically say MGS4 is good, I'm pretty sure Kojima just made the safe assumption that you like garbage.
>>
>>380762096
>Do you know how much Activision has spent in total, from COD1 to Black Ops 3, in VA work?
I'd really like to see the data on those numbers.

>No, i'm speaking of the retardation of the MGS fanbase in general.
Actually, you are just ranting. And nobody really gives a fuck. Ever heard that 4chan is not your personal blog?

>Fortunately, you don't either, you all hate MGSV, although sadly, you will all praise it in a few years.
Once again, a lot of very baseless assumptions you rely on there. I don't care about MGS series in one way, or another. I checked them out because I'm interested in videogame narratives in general, found them at absolute best having some interesting ideas, but ultimately absolutely unappealing.

>I'm here to laugh at the rotten remains of MGS,
You are here because you are insecure as fuck and you wanted an excuse to vent those insecurities and turn them into your own private masturbation and shitty ranting. At least be fucking honest with yourself.
>>
File: 1497073200055.jpg (57KB, 700x368px) Image search: [Google]
1497073200055.jpg
57KB, 700x368px
>>380763521
>I'd really like to see the data on those numbers.
It's no the VA strike page.

>Actually, you are just ranting. And nobody really gives a fuck. Ever heard that 4chan is not your personal blog?
Everything posted in this site can be dismissed as that.

>I checked them out because I'm interested in videogame narratives in general, found them at absolute best having some interesting ideas
So yes, you are as brain damaged as the MGS fanbase.

>You are here because you are insecure as fuck and you wanted an excuse to vent those insecurities and turn them into your own private masturbation and shitty ranting
No, i'm here to laugh at MGS.
It did nothing but force absolute cancer in this industry, it formed one of the most autismal fanbases ever and it's lead by a pretentious fuck who can't do anything but steal ideas from others.
Seeing it die, and the fanbase squirming over how terrible it is is a pleasure, but it's been going on for 2 years already.
MGS autismos need to go.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.