[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't even beat the first boss Reeeeeeeeee,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>tfw can't even beat the first boss

Reeeeeeeeee, how do i git gud?
>>
>>380757738
Actual ninja training. Only few succeeded in finishing this game.
>>
>>380757738
fucking ding dong, if you want a real challenge, just wait until the spider clan ninjas

i wanna fuckin die
>>
>>380757738
Keep failing and just switch to Ninja Dog difficulty mode when it's offered.

I don't understand people who have trouble beating the first Ninja Gaiden game on Normal. The game fucking drowns you in health potions. You get at least 7 pots in the level before the fight, there's a revival scroll, a life of the gods to increase your health bar, AND there's an extra health potion in the boss room.
>>
>>380757738
Neck yourself.
Just run up the walls and do the jumping Y attack repeatedly until he's dead.
>>
>>380757738
How's this game's difficulty compared to DMC? I have it that it's harder, but how much?
>>
>>380757738
I'm not saying this game is impossibly hard, but if you find the first boss too difficult, maybe the game isn't for you.

There's a certain voluptuous purple flying demon in a chapel later that will give you fun times though.
>>
>>380759898
DMC's hard mode is still easier than this game on normal.

However DMD mode is actually pretty difficult.
>>
>>380760184
I found DMD to be a bit of a drag in 3, what with the enemies being so tanky (thank god for jump cancelling), and horrible in 1 (that Nightmare 3 and Mundus), but I managed to beat both with enough patience and cheese

And I'd actually say it was overall an enjoyable experience, to challenge yourself. I'd look forward to having a challenge again in NG

BTW, a bit of a silly question, but I couldn't find anything on my own. Does Sigma 1 have trophy support?
>>
>>380759868
Wow that was easy
>>
ninja dog mode is how 1rst timers should play. die on purpose about 3 times to trigger it. dont let it bother you
>>
why is Ninja Gaiden II so shit?

they fucked up the control scheme, none of it feels satisfying anymore
>>
>>380759702
I kept saving all my health potions because I was scared the game was gonna give me less and less as I got further in

Then it turned out the hardest bosses are half way through the game and the last 2 missions are shit and over in seconds and you're left going 'huh, it's over'
>>
>>380759702
when was the last time you played it? on ps3 sigma you dont get wiggle room for karma or farm until after the first boss you're meant to lose in the village. getting to that point to begin with is hellish for any new player.

ninja dog mode isnt even the easiest difficulty now, sigma plus has "hero" mode. ninja dog mode cant be cheesed, its more like going from HARD to NORMAL. Going back after understanding the game simplifies the early game without needing items. why do you think dog mode GIVES extra items, do you honestly think you dont get hit or take damage in it? bit of an oxymoron if you ask me
>>
>>380757738
OP I completed the whole game when I was like 13 years old lol you just suck major balls this game isn't for you. Second one was harder sometimes actually than this one at least for me. You probably use health potions after one hit and just smash attack button like a fucking retard this isnt God of war or Devil May Cry.
>>
Stop playing Sigmashit for starters, OP.
>>
>>380762912
Fuck off Dante you false flagging shitter.
>>
>>380760790
Only Sigma Plus on Vita has trophy. Franerate is 30FPS on that.

All the Sigma on PS3 minus Sigma 1 have trophies. Dont ever buy Yaiben Gaiden.
>>
File: 20130815230510.jpg (679KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20130815230510.jpg
679KB, 1280x720px
Am I the only person that enjoyed NG 3? Atleast the razors edge version.
>>
>>380763427
yes
>>
File: 20130811014243.jpg (514KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20130811014243.jpg
514KB, 1280x720px
>>380763458
b-but playable kasumi!
>>
>>380762895
Wow so I finished this game on "normal"!? Cool.
>>
>>380763071
Anon im not a doctor but you might have autism. I didn't said DMC is bad or something like that. I love the series and Dante but only vanilla third one was really hard and it wasnt that hard to beat.
>>
>>380757738
I just bought this and remember it being a fuckton harder on the xbox.

Is it just my imagination or did they nerf the game?
>>
>>380763427
i have that. input lag is huge, CHIP DAMAGE IS INSANE, no reliable healing method, gross hand on Ryu. Oh and the boss fights are not fun.You can hold block to dodge and tank hits, do well, and end up losing 50% health to blocked chip damage. horrendous.
>>
>>380763658
>>380763427
You just spoiled for me ( I'm kinda finishing it right now) that you can play these chicks, so yeah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>380763278
Ah, okay
I would play the game anyway, of course, it's a very minor thing, and not even a con. It just bothers me to leave unfinished lists laying around. Like how apparently no one has the Sigma II plat yet
>>
File: 20130815222011.jpg (726KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20130815222011.jpg
726KB, 1280x720px
>>380763861
you're a ninja not a giant knight in armor. The difficulty was fine in 3. If you are complaining about no ways to heal yourself during a fight then you are playing wrong.

>>380763974
Fuck off the game is 4 years old now.
>>
>>380762935
>Black autists
Not again
>>
>>380763974
All the playable characters were advertised features. Are you spoiled because you couldn't read?
>>
>>380763974
Cry about it.
>>
>>380763836
They nerfed it. The Sigma versions are easier than the Xbox and Xbox 2 versions.
Fucking Sigma 2, I think I just died once during the whole game.
On the original.. I got my ass handed to me all the time.
>>
>>380764218
For a second I thought that was Isaac Clarke, from Dead Space
>>
>>380764256
Sorry you didn't/don't own an Xbox HUEG.
>>
>>380764009
I'm not a framerate whore myself, but every Ninja Gaiden topic will divulge towards: Original vs Black vs Sigma vs Sigma Plus shitfest without fail. Just wanted to be upfront about key diffences. As for your Platinum question in Sigma Plus 2, read on.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683944-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus/65588486
&
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/67005269

This is why Sigma Plus 2 platinum is impossible tier. AI partner.
>>
>>380763974
It's literally on the fucking box.

And anyway, that was the only good feature of this piece of shit.
>>
>>380763427
I liked too, I really see no problem with the game and enjoyed it the whole way through.
>>
>>380764736
It's a shame because all the vita releases have the most content out of the games. They are stuck on a shitty platform forever.
>>
>>380763974
thats your own damn fault, you openecd the NG thread and on the screenshot for a post regarding a game you were finishing which thats pretty old at this point

its not his fault you're retarded
>>
>>380764218
Everyone complains about eating chip damage and grab i-frames in Gaiden 3 or Razors Edge. When I get grabbed in 2, I deserve it for being sloppy. Not in 3. And high level play in 3 uses healing upgrades mid bosses since no real way to heal or avoid chip damage. Why is it fucked? Because they designed it around health regen after skirmishes, its shit. They needed a way to force you to lose health.
>>
>>380765226
I've never actually had a complaint about the chip. The grabs were the only annoying part of the game but that was you getting punished mostly. My only problem with the game were the checkpoints mid boss. If you had low hp and got to the next part of the fight then you were screwed.

NG3 overall is a much more mobile game compared to the first 2. It's never wise to stay put and try to play defensive.
>>
>>380764736
Don't worry, it's good to take the differences into account
What worries me the most, though, is how they say Sigma has been made easier tan Black. I feel that playing a "gimped" version of the game wouldn't do it justice
>>
>>380763974
>getting upset about spoilers in a team ninja game
Go outside.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.