[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i just started the european version of this game and why does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

so i just started the european version of this game and why does it have some awkward dialogue that the beginning?
>>
That's English you American piggu.
>>
>>380748003
elaborate
>>
>>380748545
there is this weird speech about how people get lost in space but one star shines among them and its samus aran and its clearly meant to sound like some movie announcer and i just dont get why it was added
>>
why are you playing the PAL version?
>>
>>380749326
only download i could find that worked nintendo really made hell with their cease and desists all i can say is it better be on the switch for all the shit they are pulling
>>
>>380748003
god even that cover takes me back. That first landing on Tallon IV man, damn.
>>
File: MP Samus' VA.png (122KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
MP Samus' VA.png
122KB, 500x294px
OP is talking about this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG4ei3it8B0
>>
>>380750121
no that was not even close it was a guy doing the voice and it had nothing to really do with metroid
>>
>>380749326
clearly for the superior Flaaghra and Meta Ridley fights
>>
>>380750121
They actually used that in EU version? The video makes it seem like it was unused data/footage within the game.
>>
>>380752782
No. It was just some random dude.

I liked it. Set the tone, kinda. Nothing taking you out of the experience.
>>
>>380752976
this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk9Ln9PNfBc
>>
Oh hey i'd completely forgotten about this as one of the forty people in Europe who bought a Gamecube. Cringey, but it's not exactly the Blade Runner commentary.
>>
>>380749448
Buy the game, you piece of shit.
>>
I just started playing Trilogy with a keyboard and mouse in dolphin. feels better than it sounds
>>
I m p a c t C r a t e r
>>
The PAL version sort of sucks anyway. You can't do any fun stuff in it. Better for casual play due to less game breaking glitches, but sequence breaking is such a huge part of what makes Metroid games fun and without it, it just isn't.
>>
>>380748003
I wish there was more games like this
>>
>>380756131
How is it run? It is run well? On that note, where the fuck do I download nintendo games now, fucking wankers did C&D for many rom websites and now emuparadise deleted their nintendo games
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.