[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's the deal. I need to define which one should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 96c62ab206e81add53d64b784c285af2.jpg (289KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
96c62ab206e81add53d64b784c285af2.jpg
289KB, 2048x1536px
So here's the deal.

I need to define which one should I buy, I'm not from a 1st world County so I don't go throwing money like that, I have the option of buying one of those (both are expensive af) and I want 1 of those, taking in accout that I had an o3DS which died las month and left me with atleast 30~40 games.

I already own a PS4 and a medium-low PC so shitposters fuck off.
>>
Well since it appears you're Japanese based on the image, Switch is the better option since it's getting a console version of MonHun in a week or so.

Otherwise, have you finished the library or 30-40 3DS games?

If not, I'd invest in a 3DS.

If you wanna be ready for Mario Odyssey and are interested in ARMS, Splatoon, MK8D and Zelda BotW with Mario Rabbids RPG, Pokken and FE Warriros down the road, get Switch.
>>
>>380747971
If you have money issues, the 3DS carts should be cheaper than Switch carts and overall 3DS is cheaper. I'd say 3DS if all you are looking for is a portable system.
>>
If you wait until the end of July the 2ds xl is coming out.
Same hardware as new 3ds except for the 3d and it's half the price.
>>
>>380747971
3ds games are cheaper and piracy is really easy on it. Since money is an issue for you, a 3ds will hit your wallet the least.
However, the Switch guarantees more longevity since the 3ds could stop being supported at any second.

You say you already have 30 3ds games, but unless you're a fan of replaying them, those won't do you any good. Have you tried selling them? Assuming they're physical.
>>
>>380747971
>left me with atleast 30~40 games.
30-40 games you own or pirated? Digital or physical?

The Switch's library will be disappointing for another year or 2, especially coming from the 3DS. I guess it depends how many of those games you already played, and how many you're still likely to play or replay
>>
>>380748967
>>380749724
The games are a 80% physical 20% digital.

I had the o3DS with CFW but I use it merely to play undub versions of the games
>>
>>380750013
I'd sell them then
It's not like they're becoming more valuable
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.