[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Akechi, can I talk to you? >Naturally, Sae-san. Provided

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Sae_Harmed_Cut-in.png (191KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
Sae_Harmed_Cut-in.png
191KB, 872x632px
>Akechi, can I talk to you?
>Naturally, Sae-san. Provided it's done so over sushi, of course.
>Enough clowning, Akechi, I'm not in the mood. It's...it's just my sister, you see. I'm at my wit's end with her and her nonsense.
>Ah, her. What seems to be the issue?
>Ugh, what isn't the issue?! Every single day with her is an absolute drain on my patience. Just yesterday, she started pitching a screaming fit out of nowhere! What about? That a character in one of her damn video games has blue arms now. She shrieked and bitched all night long begging me to march down to the developer's HQ and bring them to court.
>Wow.
>What am I supposed to say to this nonsense? And if it's not that, it's something equally asinine. It's bad enough that I have all these expectations to live up to around here, but I also have to put up with my retarded sister when I'm at home - oh! I'm...I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that...
>It's all right, Sae-san. You really are under a lot of pressure. Being only a high school student, I can't entirely empathize with you, though. I'm sorry...
>It's...it's fine, Akechi. I'm just...at my wits end here, and I needed to vent. Thank you.
>Hmm...you know...
>What are you thinking?
>It's just...if I were a less scrupulous person, I might ask someone like the Phantom Thieves to eliminate such a distraction. They are rumored to be behind the mental shutdowns and all...
>!
>Did...did I say something out of line? My apologies, Sae-san. As a detective, I deal in hypotheticals quite a bit, and sometimes voice them when it's somewhat inappropriate.
>No, you're fine, Akechi. It's all right. Why don't we go for some sushi after all? I think I could use the time to unwind.
>Ah! Really? Excellent...
>>
>>380739470
Sae's gonna love when Makoto starts attacking game stores, demanding they refuse to sell blue arm games.
>>
File: 1484337740046.png (2MB, 1300x5992px) Image search: [Google]
1484337740046.png
2MB, 1300x5992px
>>380739470
Akechi is more autistic than Makoto.
>>
>>380739893
DON'T
>>
>>380739470
Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>380740059
If Sae does then the who would take care of her sister?
>>
A top investigator in the Japanese police is having serious chit chat with a nasally prepubescent tween shitter who needs to stay in fucking school.

Game is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>380740282
To be fair, that guy is Goro Akechi, ACE DETECTIVE
>>
>>380739470
>Makoto is autistic about Sonic
>constantly bugs the rest of the phantom thieves to steal the heart of whoever the current head director of SEGA is
>>
>>380739470
Why is this meme being forced so hard? Makoto was nowhere near autistic in the game
>>
>>380739470
>November 11, 20XX
Tokyo High School Student Hit By Train

>Last Monday night, Shibuya subway lines were brought to a screeching halt due to tragedy. Makoto Niijima, 17, was on her way home from school at Shuujin Academy when she suddenly fell onto the rails in front of an arriving train. The driver, who was unable to be reached for comment due to police questioning, was caught unawares and was unable to stop the train in time.

>Niijima was classified as a student with "special needs" at Shuujin, although reports indicate that she was well beloved by much of the student body, and even given the titular position of Student Council President.

>"We all loved Makoto-chan," says Anne Takamaki, a close friend of Niijima's. "Her Lego creations always brought a smile to our faces, and she was always so enthusiastic about the things she loved...whoever's responsible for this won't be forgiven."

>No concrete details have emerged at this time, but the incident is being treated as one in a long line of mental shutdown cases running rampant across the country. Says Detective Prince Goro Akechi, "Of course, we don't have all the details yet, but I believe this to be the work of the Phantom Thieves. Unfortunately, there can be no rest until they are brought to justice."
>>
>>380740528
>CEO of SEGA wakes up to a phone call saying theio HQ is covered in cards that read "The Famtom Theves"
>>
>>380741007
I wonder if Yusuke was given all her legos since Sae has no need for them?
>>
>>380740720
Beep boop
>>
File: 1496122578254.jpg (37KB, 380x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496122578254.jpg
37KB, 380x376px
>>380741108
Makoto going rogue over Sonics arms is hilarious.
>>
>>380741949
>days before, people reported a strange girl shouting random words at her phone, like factory, plant, scrap brain, work bench, only to get angrier and angrier.
>She was also reported to be pleading to a cat to help her save Sonic
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.