[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remembering my time at school >was pretty charismatic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

>remembering my time at school
>was pretty charismatic, could make friends with anyone, but I used to stay with the unpopular nerds, we liked the same things.
>went through secondary school with these guys and then moved we went to different sixth forms
>I'm still good friends with most of them, to this day best people i've ever met
>sixth form was where we had our first encounter with the other kind
>1 of us was a born CHAD, tall, fit, handsome face, charismatic, asshole, it just took him a while to notice he was one of them. we no longer talk to him, we can't stand his dickheadery
>another one didnt even leave his fucking house, never had any problems with girls
>another one, complete and utter pussy destroyer, and nowhere even close to being a CHAD. he just had this weird aura that made people like him
>one was charismatic, intelligent, didn't look bad, was an ace at karate, scout leader, could play music, in short this guy did everything, no girl wanted him, by the end of it i had to nurse his emotional trainwreck ass
>one was a pasty white boy beta orbiter, makes you robots sound like normal people, by the end of it he also went down with the emotional disaster
>last guy, fuck man he had the joke delivery skills of a fedex with parkinsons, nuff said.

What can we conclude out of this? buy Fallout VR baby wooooooooooooooooooo
>>
cool blog retard
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.