[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We didn't want to be the developer that was just Elder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 230841-pete_hines_01.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
230841-pete_hines_01.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>We didn't want to be the developer that was just Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Fallout for the rest of our development careers.

So instead we are going to make Skyrim, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fallout 4
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 960x540px
What you have to understand guys is that we cant just make Elder Scrolls and Fallout stuff forever

So what we are going to do is make some DLC for Elder Scrolls and Fallout
>>
They haven't made anything original except TES, their creativity isn't exactly their strong suit. Starfield turned out to be bullshit so who knows what they got cooking.
>>
File: CFPRbmTWgAAsyDd.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
CFPRbmTWgAAsyDd.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
Ok fine

Don't talk to me or my wifes son ever again
>>
File: 1496863300575.jpg (32KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
1496863300575.jpg
32KB, 500x508px
>>380721325
>>380721153
YOU HAD ONE JOB PETE, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS JUST CONVINCE PEOPLE TO BUY MY GAMES, AND PAY FOR MODS.
BUT YOU FAILED. ALSO, BY THE WAY, YOU STUTTERED LIKE A FOOL!
>>
>>380721432
>They haven't made anything original except TES

Before Bethesda Game Studios was Bethesda Game Studios they were Bethesda Softworks and produced quite a few original titles along with a fuckload of sports games, racing games and movie license games. Not published, developed.
>>
>>380721432
They have had a trademark for starfield for a while, just because some fake leaker used that doesn't instantly make it false.
>>
>>380721153
Is that the biggest shit eating grin in history?
>>
File: petehines.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
petehines.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>>380721631
Woah calm down there Toddlett

Don't forget who gets to wear the daddy pants around here

You see I'm trying to explain why we cant just make Elder Scrolls and Fallout games forever Todd

We have to make more Skyrim and Fallout 4

Now go back to your quiet corner and think about why your in time out
>>
>>380721153
This explains why they have so zero faith in their other projects they don't even try to advertise them. Makes sense. I like how the wolfenstein-dev said on stream sequel depends on how new game will do in sales with awkward smile on his face realising he shouldn't have said this.
>>
File: IOWrxIib.jpg (42KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
IOWrxIib.jpg
42KB, 453x453px
Psssht ANYWAYS back to what we were talking about

Like I said we can endlessly make Elder Scrolls and Fallout stuff forever, that's not how we want to be remembered

So what we are going to do is make COOL paid mods for Skyrim and Fallout 4 that are more like official content because you know it comes from me so you KNOW its got to be OFFICIAL, because that me, the HNIC

I will personally guarantee that you will like these mods and will generously pay for them willingly

They are THAT FUCKING GOOD
>>
>>380721662
It's been a long time since they were making dos sports games and shit like that. They probably kept the company afloat but TES has been their crown jewel.
>>
File: 533461-pete_hines_05.jpg (28KB, 530x640px) Image search: [Google]
533461-pete_hines_05.jpg
28KB, 530x640px
>>380722268
Woah this is the first time I'm hearing this. The first game we made was Morrowind.

When I first found Todd he couldn't speak and furiously masturbated all the time

Now look at him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.