[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been playing these damn games since they came out,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Dom Feels.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dom Feels.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
So I've been playing these damn games since they came out, and I still suck shit at them, I've got hundreds of hours in each game, I've watched all kinds of help/tip/tutorial videos/montages, the only one I'm kinda okay at is Judgement, every time I play I just get absolutely styled on by fucking everyone like a fucking saturday morning cartoon villain and go like negative 40. It gets so bad that just shut off the game and stare at my ceiling for hours until I pass out. How do I fix this shit?
>>
>>380719806
Mindless repetition is only good for developing reflexes. Mindlessly repeating something you see in a tutorial makes you predictable. The point is to understand why you must do what you do, and when.
As with any multiplayer game mode, getting styled on is part of the process. The question is not what you did wrong, but what your opponent did right.
Beyond that, its just the same as ever. Nothing is unfair (cheating aside, naturally). If it works, it works. If you are better at one aspect of the game, work on that first. Don't just react, but understand where the danger comes from and preemptively ensure you can deal with it.

The fundamental mistake is to believe you must do something specific to be succesful. I realise this is general advice, but it holds true for any game.
>>
>>380720653
>Mindless repetition is only good for developing reflexes. Mindlessly repeating something you see in a tutorial makes you predictable. The point is to understand why you must do what you do, and when.
I already know what to do and when to do it, I'm not retarded, I just suck.
>>
>>380720886
You obviously don't. If you did, you would not get shit on. Also, playing a game that you don't enjoy is not conducive to growth.
Play Judgement. Or don't. Either way, you won't get better without learning what works for you.
>>
>>380721296
If you think knowing what and why automatically makes you some kind of MLG xXN00BR4P3RXx, then you would be sorely mistaken. I know what I have to do, and when I have to do it, I literally just can't do it. That is the problem, I can learn literally everything about something and still suck at it.
>>
File: Moddb_thumg.png (18KB, 340x425px) Image search: [Google]
Moddb_thumg.png
18KB, 340x425px
>>380721575
Close range wep and Long range wep - Let your enemies come to you instead of you going to them
>>
>>380722131
I find that usually works, even when I rush for guns I suck with.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.