[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sony in charge of new Spider-Man game >it's QTE cinematic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_9557.jpg (43KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9557.jpg
43KB, 800x600px
>Sony in charge of new Spider-Man game
>it's QTE cinematic bullshit

Fucking hell I hate modern cinematic cool gaming so goddamn much fucking Chad normies thinking he's actually doing all that cool shit pressing X every half an hour you stupid fuck you're the reason why video games have become $60 movies that you need to press a button to stop it pausing fuck shit fuck fuck fuck
>>
I thought it looked good. QTEs used sparingly or as finishers is fine, RE4 was filled with them and nobody complained back then.
>>
It's obvious the QTE's are just for the big setpiece moments
>>
I'm going to buy this game for 60 US dollars and I'm going to enjoy it. Being a well adjusted member of society, or a "normie" as you prefer, I have a good job, so I'll even buy a second copy in your name op
>>
>>380719680
It's developed by Insomniac, not Sony.
>>
>>380719680

How do you want it to play? Like a flight control simulator?
>>
First thing I do when I get the game is just swing around the entire city
>>
Welcome to how games are shown at big press conferences. There have been developer interviews where they say that trailer isn't representative of what you spend the vast majority of your time doing.
>>
It's just like arkham so you'll be swinging around an open world beating people up with the qte type stuff done in the main missions
>>
Doesn't look very good to me. It's it's the same bamham shit that every other third person beat em up uses. Boring.
>>
>>380719968
at least then it would play like a fucking video game
>>
>>380719680
>sperging out like a dumb nigger

I'm glad your opinion doesn't matter and you don't have a voice in the videogame industry, you fucking idiot.

If you're going to sperg about something you should be sperging about the fact that it's a literal 1:1 carbon copy of the Batman Arkham series, not about QTE you idiotic cunt.
>>
>>380720198
>>380720436
>>380720436
>create Spider-Man game
>decide to copy combat from a game where the main character isn't super human

I don't understand, the play style should be completely different. Super strength agility reactions etc should have us playing like in web of shadows with fast combos and bouncing all over the screen. Why are we standing around dodging and punching goons several times like we're just some jacked rich guy who lost his parents?

>qte's
Just give me good boss fights followed by a cutscene. Why do modern devs think I want to play cutscenes? I don't enjoy the game because I'm not dumb enough to think I'm doing all the shit happening in it while at the same time I can't sit back and enjoy the spectacle because I have to constantly press buttons to keep it going. Never understood this meme
>>
File: 1488647938142.jpg (41KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
1488647938142.jpg
41KB, 600x615px
>>380721215
>already judging boss fights
>games not even out yet
classic spergers
>>
>>380721446
>expecting quality from what we've seen
Classic numales, don't you have some problematic shit to complain about on Twitter?
>>
What is wrong with QTEs in an open world game as long as the QTEs are only in story related moments to make them look more spectacular? You haven't seen free roaming, side missions or general gameplay yet. Or do you believe that it's just an until dawn kind of game?
>>
>/v/ suddenly hates cinematic games
what the fuck happened?
>>
>>380721446
>make reasonable judgement call on what's been shown

We can't judge it by what hasn't been shown only by what has. What as looks to have qte's for big epic moments so it's unreasonable to think that boss fights will culminate in that.
>>
>>380721889
>people on /v/ suddenly like to shitpost
what happened?
>>
I'm more pissed off that the combat and stealth is Arkham bullshit.

Because that worked so well for the last two games.
>>
>>380719680
It looks great but I agree, the gameplay is almost non-existant.
>>
>>380722082
It's ASM3 with a different name. Web rush is still there but now has a bamham grappling hook icon. Combat looks similar. Predator styled zones with take downs and perching above enemies. Webswining attaches to buildings but the physics looks like it hasn't followed (web to the right but take a 90 degree left turn).

When it comes to Spider-Man gaming it's almost better to assume it's shit until proven otherwise. We've been let down so damn much it's suicide to get your hopes up again for this game
>>
>>380719809
Fuck off Ted
>>
>>380722061
Brap
>>
>sony in charge of spiderman game
>sucker punch arnt making it
>>
>>380722496
>sucker punch after infamous 1 or 2
Oh god yes
>sucker punch after second son
I dunno desu I'm scared.

Would still be a better job than insomniac I guess
>>
File: 1312701282101.png (208KB, 320x356px) Image search: [Google]
1312701282101.png
208KB, 320x356px
>Sony in charge of Spider-man
>game full of qtes
>movie full of niggers
>>
>>380722620
>PS4 gets Spiderman
>/v/ is triggered and hates it as it's exclusive
>Just like every other exclusive they can't shut up complaining about it
>>
File: 1423592263300.gif (187KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423592263300.gif
187KB, 320x240px
>>380719680
>cinematic QTE's all over the place acting as an "press to awesome" button, a cinematic would be better so I could at least watch what was going on
>combat is Arkham lite like it has been for the past few games, slow-mo throughout breaks fluidity and will get very tedious after a few hours
>web swinging connects to buildings but lacks momentum, weight, sense of gravity, everything that made it so good in SM2 and Ultimate. It's actually a downgrade from ASM2
>senarios and animations look straight ripped from the ASM games which when added with the combat complaint raises the question, why hire new devs when they're not doing anything different?
>for some reason Spider-Man needs a batman style support team, is this really Spider-Man or Arkham: The Spiderwick Chronicles?
>Miles is confirmed to be more than a cameo and will have a role to play and anything involving him automatically reduces quality significantly due to how bad a character he is, it's like putting a non-meme friendly Donte into DMC

I was so hyped after the first trailer, now I wish it never existed.
>>
File: 6030[1].jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6030[1].jpg
55KB, 500x500px
Still the best?
>>
>>380719680
Calm down. Nobody takes these games seriously. People who "like" them play for half an hour, switch off their console and say they aren't all that much into games. These games are no more of an affront to game design than Mervel/Disney movies to cinema or Lady Gaga to music as forms of art.
>>
>>380724082
Nope. That title belongs to either Spider-Man 2000 or Ultimate Spider-Man.
>>
File: ASM2.jpg (91KB, 336x290px) Image search: [Google]
ASM2.jpg
91KB, 336x290px
>>380724137
>Nobody takes these games seriously. People who "like" them play for half an hour, switch off their console and say they aren't all that much into games

Imagine my gametime on the really good Spider-Man games.
>>
File: Spiderman 2 - Combat.webm (2MB, 623x355px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman 2 - Combat.webm
2MB, 623x355px
>>380720198
>>380720436
>>380721215
>>380722082
>>380723978
>>380724082
>Arkham combat
>>
>>380722483
>>
>>380724480
Did you even watch your own webm? it plays very differently from modern Spider-Man games and PS4-Man is significantly less agile than that. In SM2 you had the freedom to fight at any angle, set up air combos, all kinds of crazy shit but now you're combat space is dictated by your magnetic connection or "free-flow space" to whatever enemies you're close to.
>>
File: 3428763-7679577381-Marve.jpg (382KB, 663x1022px) Image search: [Google]
3428763-7679577381-Marve.jpg
382KB, 663x1022px
>>380719680
>>
>>380724480
Yes, Arkham combat, why the irrelevant webm?
>>
>>380724465
>26hrs

I've played pretty much every spidey since the ps1 game. Asm2 was where i drew the line. I can only eat shit so much until one day it kills me. When I decided to torrent it and played I found myself swinging near the water and no buildings around. I can't take any more torture it's been too much for one man to handle.
>>
>>380719809
Because resi 4 came out in Luke 2004 before they were ubiquitous. In fact re4 was one of the first to mainstream qtes. People got sick of them real quick.
>>
File: Black Suit.webm (2MB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black Suit.webm
2MB, 800x400px
>>380724871
>When I decided to torrent it and played I found myself swinging near the water and no buildings around

Moon swinging has never bothered me because of the PS1 Spider-Man games. Obviously I'd prefer SM2 swinging but it's not a deal breaker for me. Saying that I would tell people to avoid it unless you're as desperate as I was for some Spidey vidya.
>>
>>380725003
Are you joking? Shenmue had them back in like 1999.

>People got sick of them real quick.
Stop speaking for everyone. That's obviously not true if there are posters in this thread who're fine with them and how they're being used in this game. Don't complain about the games industry being shit if you're going to complain about every little thing in a new release and set yourself up to be disappointed.
>>
>>380724480
if you're trying to suggest the combat in spiderman 2 was worse (not that it's really great or anything), keep in mind that that webm you posted was likely done at the start of the game, meaning they haven't unlocked 90% of the moveset. also, he actually took damage when that enemy hit him (he tried jumping to avoid it, but he was too late). in the arkham games, batman essentially has spidey-sense (for no reason), except enemies' hits are telegraphed further in advance than most games, making it absurdly easy to avoid every single attack in the game. taking damage in the arkham games is quite rare
>>
>>380725326
Yeah I know shenmue. You wanna know what resi4 was and shenmue wasn't?
>mainstream
Resident evil 4 undoubtedly kicked off the modern trend of putung them in every single game for the next half a decade.
I don't have to speak for anyone, people are doing a fine job complaining in this and every other spiderman thread. Maybe you should start paying attention?
>>
>>380725106
I didn't mind it 4gens ago but when it was shown to be possible and also great 2 gens ago it does get annoying when you can't play a Spider-Man game that does it 10yrs later. Once you've swung around a city and had to use the angle of your web and the arc to take turns and release at the bottom of the arc to build speed it's hard to return to a game where you swing above the trees in Central Park, gain max speed in a single swing and can do 180 turns and not lose any speed doing so.

The worst part of the ASM games was how they were Arkham lite. Dodge counter punch counter punch. The combat, the finishers, the shitty predator rooms. I've never not enjoyed something so much in my life as those predator room clones. Bamham was fun for batman but has been the death of Spider-Man games.

What makes me sad about this Spider-Man is how they have the budget, the time and the man power yet we are getting a swinging system that looks to be inferior to one over a decade ago, combat worse than a game from over 9yrs ago (web of shadows the goat spidey combat). It can no longer be blamed on factors like movie tie in schedule or lack of funds. It's shitty development and its going to kill me when it releases and it's not the game it could've been
>>
>>380725568
How was Shenmue not mainstream? It sold over a million copies and was one of the most prolific titles to be released on the Dreamcast.

That said, most people in this thread aren't complaining about the QTEs. Most of the complaints I've seen about the game are that it's too similar to the Arkham games, a complaint I can understand. I just don't understand why people here have to constantly tell themselves that every new release is a piece of shit without giving it a chance and then say that the industry is bad. It's your fault you're disappointed and nobody else's.
>>
>>380724728
God damn that's brutal.
>>
File: 1408120375647.jpg (157KB, 582x334px) Image search: [Google]
1408120375647.jpg
157KB, 582x334px
>>380725659
I agree completely. I won't lie I didn't really hate the ASM games but they certainly were more detrimental than anything to Spidey vidya and seeing PS4-Man doing the same shit despite the points you riased really feels like the final nail in the coffin of any hope in seeing a truly decent Spider-Man title again.
>>
File: spiderman.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>380724673
>>380724739
>A game with dodges
>Arkham combat
We've like 3m of combat shown.
>>
>>380726268
At that was long enough to show that it's clearly Arkham based and the exact same combat system we've had for the past few games despite it being under a new dev.

Face it anon the new game is made by hacks.
>>
>>380719851
It's obvious that the game is filled with scripted set pieces and barely any real gameplay
>>
>>380719680
>Chad normies

Are the fat beta fucker I bullied in high school, who was too much of a pathetic pussy and weak waste of space to defend himself?
>>
>>380726382
>>380726603
It's a completely baseless argument.
>>
>>380726603
>see 2 minutes of a boss intro
>that's definitely the whole game guys

Retard.
>>
>>380724728
That's not how you BRRRRAAAAAPPPP
>>
File: press triangle.png (285KB, 653x282px) Image search: [Google]
press triangle.png
285KB, 653x282px
>>
>>380726905
Well the trailer showed combat scenarios more than a few times and each time was very similar to the arkham games complete with free-flow movement. You can't cry baseless like a shill when there is video evidence and more than a few people making the same connection.

So far the only thing unique to this trainwreck is Spider-Man's suit itself and even then they used the movie suit as a base. No originality whatsoever.
>>
They make games for normies not for us.
>>
>>380725921
Crazy is how a single week of sitting down and working your way through previous titles before starting work on your new game could have lead to the greatest Spider-Man game. Spider-Man's best features have already been done but spread over multiple games

>Spider-Man ps1
The story, the characters, the humor, the stealth (bank robbery), different Webdings, the cameos, the costumes, the narration

>Spider-Man 2 ps2
The web swinging, the sense of scale, the physics, the cool combat moves, the charge jump move, the acrobatics you could do for fun

>ultimate Spider-Man
The story, the humor, the venom, the web climb, the races, the unlocks, the random crimes

>web of shadows
The combat, the combos, the moves, the acrobatics, the symbiote, the wall-air-ground fluid movement

>ASM
I'll give it to asm, they did get the sense of speed right when it came to swinging even if their swinging sucked

All these games have excelled in some aspect or another over the last 20yrs. A simple picking and choosing of these basic things could give us the goat Spider-Man game but it continues to elude us
>>
You know what an action set piece is?
God, you people are idiots sometimes.
>>
>>380719680
I have faith in insomniac as a company
although i fucking hate what they did with the last ratchet and clank in terms of story but the gameplay was kinda fun (still felt very lacking compared t the original tho 2bh)
>>
>>380726925
>don't judge a game based on the best they had to show, the footage they were most proud of
You're right, it'll be much worse
>>
>>380726268
>people discuss what was shown
>We haven't seen enough!

At what point will people be able to discuss it then? We discuss what is shown nothing more nothing less. You can't defend a game for not showing more and proving people wrong. That's what they chose to show and that's what they will be judged on. If they didn't want people analyzing the tiny half second clip of the webswingjng looking dodgy they would have released more swinging. Same goes for combat. If you want people to know it's not arkham you just needed to do a bunch of air combos and the like but they didn't.
>>
>>380727327
>You know what an action set piece is?

A cheap way to pad out your game by making it look more exciting than it is spread out between a sea of tedium and random tasks?
>>
>>380724256
>Ultimate Spider-Man
my nigga
>>
There's a launcher move like in DMC or Bayonetta games, doesn't seem like Arkham
>>
>>380726925
>don't judge it by what they showed us guys

We should take into account what they didn't? The only conclusions that matter right now are those one can come to with the available evidence and the current stuff does lean more towards qte stuff everywhere. I doubt it will be but don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't look like it
>>
File: 1423977623927.png (568KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1423977623927.png
568KB, 500x667px
>>380727289
Fuck the new game I think I'll just go back and replay the old ones they're clearly not going to make a decent new Spidey game anytime soon. I already completed Spider-Man 2000 on Dreamcast a few times recently so time to re-visit the rest. Thanks for the motivation anon have some Jess in return.
>>
>>380727618
Ultimate is the best all around package game imo
>>
>>380728384
It really is. I've played it over and over and I just can't get bored of it and thankfully modern controllers work for the PC version so you can play without all that distance fog in the way.
>>
>>380722496
Did you not play their Xbox game?
>>
>>380727289
I didn't realise you had played the new PS4 game already,
>>
>>380728535
Plus I just get a save file with black suit so I can swing around and have fun

>>380728714
Nope and I'm still holding out hope. Just going off what we've seen and from what we've seen combat doesn't look as good as previous games and neither does the swinging. I'm still hoping it's not a full representation of the game but it is what they decided to show and I'm judging based on that, what else do we have I guess.
>>
>>380719680
>developers said countless times that it will be open world and have free roaming, world four to six times bigger than Sunset Overdrive which was already big
>missions in all open world games relatively cinematic

Are you all retarded?
>>
>>380720283
one nobody would care about
it will be cinematic and people will buy and love it, deal with it, cuck
>>
>>380729574
Kinda hated that desu. Takes away the purpose of the open world when it plays so linear like. GTA car chases don't matter anymore since you can't do anything until the car reaches the preordained location for a cool cinematic. It just is a bunch of follow the car that will always rubber band away from you no matter how skillful you may be. Same goes for the helicopter chase in the demo they showed, it doesn't really matter how many corners you cut or how well you swing you're not taking down that chopper until you run through this burning building and then reach the qte location.

I hate this trend of open world cinematic games. Gimme cinematic or gimme open world where I am free to tackle a mission from different angles. It just really shit me in gta5 how I kept getting mission failure when doing something reasonable like shooting out the tires of a car I'm chasing. Bloody open world games these days
>>
all you haters are just mad that you dont get to play this amazing looking spiderman game. Look how fun it is to press triangle to win all of the fights, and if that's too much for you just press L1 and you can smash cranes into them! The game is all about choices, y'know?
The swinging looks amazing - Spiderman 2 was terrible at fine control, you had to release R2 at the end of your swing and physics and all that shit. It was awful. This game looks like it will be a far more immersive web slinging experience - all those perch prompts mean that you'll have absolute perfect control of where you want to go to and you can get there in just one button press so you can really FEEL like the spiderman.
QTEs are awesome - nothing makes me feel more like a badass than watching my character do cool shit like sticking cranes to the wall whilst I get to enjoy how cool it all looks
>>
>>380719680
I think that the QTEs might be moderate-heavy at the start of the game, which this trailer clearly is from. They'll probably use less as it goes on, or at least, hopefully.
>>
>>380719680
>Sony
Published =/= developed
>>
Looked more like bamham to me
won't be picking it up if its not on pc i don't play 30fps action games
>>
>>380730140
You're being far more annoying and far worse an influence on discussion than the people you're attempting to parody when you post like this.
>>
>>380731445
I don't really care. Stop pretending that people come to /v/ for anything that even slightly resembles proper discussion.
>>
>>380727551
>>I doubt it will be but don't delude yourself into thinking it doesn't look like it

Did you read your own words? If you are doubting it then no, it doesn't look like it. You've seen it yourself and you still doubt, so what you've seen obviously hadn't convinced you they've shown all the game has to offer (which would make no fucking sense for the first time they show gameplay)
>>
>>380727551
There's already been confirmation the whole game won't be like that. QTEs are confirmed to be only for big action spectacles. Stop deluding yourself into thinking the whole game will be like that and actually read what the devs have said about it.
>>
>>380719928
Pretty much this. Fuck /v/ and all the nerds here.
>>
>two spider man movies!
>>
>>380725489
>i haven't played any of the arkham games, the post
literally what are difficulty levels or any other enemy class in any of the 3
>>
>>380719680
I thought the trailer was p. litty my dude. Some people just want to chillax, crack one open and enjoy a raunchy, light hearted cinematic experience.
Just turn your brain off, my boy.
>>
>>380725106
>letting go of the web that early
I realize it's probably faster or something but that is so unsatisfying
>>
>>380719809
There were like 5 QTEs in the entirety of Resident Evil 4. There were at least 20 in the Spider-Man video.
>>
>>380719680
The last spiderman game did the same thing you dumb xbot only difference is youre stuck shitting on this one to damage control the 500 dollar paperweight.
>>
File: 124323878425.png (144KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
124323878425.png
144KB, 633x900px
>>380719809
I-I-It's going to be a g-great game, stop listening t-to t-the paid Microsoft and N-Nintendo shills.
>>
File: Black Suit 2.webm (3MB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black Suit 2.webm
3MB, 800x400px
>>380733592
Yeah you go pretty fast but releasing early but as you said it's really lack luster because of it.
>>
Sony shills leave now, your corporate masters are losing the war and this game proves it.

>be sony
>losing money every day
>kaz has no clue what he's doing
>"lol no-one wants backwards compatability they do want a shitty spider man game though"
>corporate execs clap and whoop like an american in a all you can eat ice cream parlour
>sony shills on /v/ lap it up yet again

This is the future you chose, now Microsoft and Nintendo are the masters and Sony are going to the cuckshed.
>>
>>380734013
Fug man I kinda want to play this. I was going through Web of Shadows but I just can't take the mission objectives anymore. Do this 5 times, do this 7 times, fuck that. Is ASM2 better in that regard?
>>
File: 1497431101991.jpg (20KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497431101991.jpg
20KB, 326x326px
THE WORST THING WAS SLOW-MO IN COMBAT

BEFORE EVERY ATTACK THERE WAS SLOW-MO!! THIS IS THE WORST PART OF THE GAME AND THEY NEED TO FIX THIS!
>>
>>380719680
>not wanting your games to look good
>>
>>380719680
>Sony in charge of new Spider-Man game
>it's QTE cinematic bullshit

Better than having no Spooderman game. Not like we'll get Marvel games like the good old SNES and SEGA Genesis days anyway faggot.
>>
>>380734529
In before "muh spider sense" to try and justify it
>>
>>380734013
Some thing about the animations there is strange and I can't identify exactly what it was.
>>
File: Black Suit To The Moon.webm (2MB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Black Suit To The Moon.webm
2MB, 800x400px
>>380734451
Hell no it's WAY worse. You have to be doing side missions like rescue someone from a burning building all the damn time or your hero meter goes down.
>>
>GoW wont have QTEs
>/v/: REEEEEEEEE
>Spider-Man will have QTEs
>/v/: REEEEEEEEE
What did you guys mean by this?
>>
>>380719680
If the swinging is a legit upgrade or even just on par with Spider-Man 2 I don't care. I mean ok I DO care but I'm here for swinging around the city. If the combat feels like a proper variation on the Arkham combat and not a pile of shit like Amazing Spider-Man games then I'll enjoy it.

They didn't really show enough swinging in the trailer for me to really see if it was proper swinging or not. They can spout it's physics based all they want, but if releasing at certain points of the swing doesn't increase Spideys speed/momentum, there's no point in implementing it at all. My guess is if it is physics based they just saw that as meaning "stick to buildings and swing you in an arc" and didn't bother to get all the nuances that should bring along with it for maximum swinging fun.
>>
File: Scarlet.webm (3MB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet.webm
3MB, 800x420px
>>380734707
I never realized before until you said that, watched it back and noticed the webs come from nowhere, he doesn't motion to shoot them or anything
>>
Press X to save New York
>>
>>380724480
Combat in Spiderman 2 is trash and sluggish. The swinging was what made the game fun. Hopefully it'll be fun in this new game but I doubt they're going to model the game around it like they did in Spiderman 2
>>
>>380719680
wouldn't have cared about all the QTEs and super long cutscenes if combat didn't look like complete shit. Web swinging didn't look bad though. If they fix combat by release time, I might reconsider buying. As it stands, not gonna get it
>>
I don't know who you think play fucking Spider-Man games but it isn't your average Fifa playing "normie".

It's the children, the target audience of videogames, aged 14-19.
>>
>>380734529
>>380734665
fucking this. completely killed the fun. looks like a fucking monkey could beat the game in an hour because it's so easy
>>
>>380734909
That's it, the webs themselves just kind of lazily "floop" out too.
I'm pretty sure the PS2 games like Ultimate Spiderman that.
>>
>>380735480
If my 10 years old self could beat Mega Man then todays kids have no excuse to not be able to beat some challenge.

This is not even the millenial generation we're talking about, is the post-millenial gen (Generation-Y I think is what people is calling them nowadays), even millenials are the guys complaining about games being too easy which is why Dark Souls is so popular and competitive games likes DotA are also popular: because most games don't offer a real challenge.
>>
>>380734451
Play Ultimate Spider-Man, best game in the whole franchise.
>>
>>380736214
This.
I really regret that I had to trade that in.
>>
>>380735995
I have no idea what you're talking about but it certainly has nothing to do with my post.
>>
>>380719809
>sonyfags think press x to hero is good gameplay
>>
>>380726268
Jesus, it's so slow. Either it is as bad as it looks or this is a Doom situation where they presented a glorified, slow, carefully crafted cutscene as "gameplay"
>>
>>380719928
>well adjusted
>posts on /v/
>>
File: 1429090519477.png (255KB, 457x381px) Image search: [Google]
1429090519477.png
255KB, 457x381px
>>380724728
>every time is see this image, i become sickly aware that someone got off to this page
>>
>>380724728
>somebody was paid for this
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.