[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a horrible feeling that this isn't actually being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (30KB, 554x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 554x311px
I have a horrible feeling that this isn't actually being made.
They just showed it so Metroid slurpers shut up.

The game will be just mentioned at interviews, never showing up and then quietly cancelled.

It seems like something Nintendo would do.
>>
You forgot to take your meds again?
>>
my only fear is that is comes at the end of the Switch's life cycle and is ported to the next generation Nintendo console. they did that shit with Twilight Princess on Gamecube and BotW on WiiU
>>
>>380719260
This is why you don't buy a console on the promise of games. You buy it when those games are actually out. Early adopters always get screwed.
>>
>>380718052
That's retarded
>>
>>380719647
Like the Lads who bought a ps3 for last guardian, FF versus 13, ff7 remake and kingdom hearts 3?
Like the lads who bought a ps4 for kingdom hearts 3 and ff7 remake?
>>
>>380720745
Yeah, exactly.
>>
>>380718052
You mean like Metroid Dread?
>>
>>380718052
Nah, it'll come out. But since this is modern Nintendo, it's going to suck ass.
>>
>>380718052
>It seems like something Nintendo would do.
No, it doesn't.

If Nintendo can manage to make a game out of that FExSMT fucking nonsense, then they'll sure as shit make a Metroid game.
>>
>>380718052
Nah, I definitely think they're working on it. Actually, I think they've been working on it for quite a while.

Considering the teaser at the end of Federation a Force they've most likely had this planned for quite some time.
>>
It was basically the same as the Pokemon announcement except where they have absolutely nothing to show for it and it was just a guy going "yeah, we're doing it" except it was far more extravagant
>>
>>380721565
What's funny though is that both Pokemon and MP4 will probably release before Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF7R.
>>
File: nessokay.png (42KB, 374x292px) Image search: [Google]
nessokay.png
42KB, 374x292px
>>380718052
>>
NINTENDRONES BTFO HAHAHA FIRST YOU GET KEKED OUT OF MONSTER HUNTER NOW THIS xD
>>
When was the last time a "big" Nintendo title was canceled?
I can only remember Kirby for GC
>>
>>380718052
They made a game out of FExSMT, it's coming out.
>>
>>380722415
Project HAMMER got the axe.
>>
>>380722878
Was it first party?
>>
>>380718052
Anon, I know Sony failed you 2-3 times already whit promises of games that never got dont till like 1 whole console generations later, but you need to stop projecting
>>
>>380723008
Yes.

There was also a Pokemon RPG for the N64 that was scrapped.
>>
>>380718052
Good.

You Primefags are the worst part of the Metroid fanbase. Prime games are horrid shit, and are barely Metroid games.

I hope it's shovelware forever. Fuckfaces.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.