[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw the worst amusement park ever made Seriously, who came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2353.jpg (134KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2353.jpg
134KB, 800x450px
>Tfw the worst amusement park ever made

Seriously, who came up with this stupid shit? Bethesda had the worse fucking conference of all time. I thought it might have been saved when they showed that old timey tv show, thinking it could possibly be a new fallout, only to see that stupid fucking hitler dog hop out and do some fucking tricks.
I will hate Bethesda for a fucking year until next E3 for this shit.
>>
And it didn't even have Todd.

0/10
>>
They didn't even tell us of new IPs.
Fuck them. No Todd : no care
>>
At least wolfenstein looked okay, but it really was one of the worst conferences of E3 by a mile.

Why did they even bother making a live presentation? It was just a short speech by pete hines and then a long video presentation with the park themed shit.
>>
>>380715992
No one ever said a peep about wanting a new wolfenstien or evil within. They gave people the old blood and fans were fine with that. And evil within was a mediocre entry that didn't need a sequel. I hope Bethesda was just trolling and decided to show off smaller titles to really surprise everyone when they unveil their true new game. I refuse to believe that this is what they've been working on exclusively. And at this point, the only console left for skyrim to release on is mobile devices, and it very well may happen. I want it to end /v/. I never want to see another ad for skyrim again. That game is in its grave and shouldn't be spoken of.
>>
>>380716669
>No one ever said a peep about wanting a new wolfenstien or evil within.
I wanted a new Wolfenstein.
Just speak clearly, what you actually wanted was a new skyrim or Fallout, despite the fact that Bethesda never ever annnounces those anytime soon after release of the last entry. Fallout 4 came out less than 2 years ago. Try again in a couple more.
>>
>>380716927
I want my goddamn starfield. Pete even said post E3 that they have two huge games being worked in that are brand new ips that weren't shown at this e3. Why in the fuck would they not show them odd everyone else at e3 seemed fine with selling 2018 release dates. Why was Bethesda afraid to do that?
>>
>>380717159
>Why in the fuck would they not show them
Bethesda almost never shows games that they aren't releasing very soon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.