[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cemu patreon >27K for mostly Breath of the Wild >RPCS3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Wide_RPCS3.png (52KB, 5000x1095px) Image search: [Google]
Wide_RPCS3.png
52KB, 5000x1095px
>Cemu patreon
>27K for mostly Breath of the Wild
>RPCS3 patreon
>1.4K for many PS3 games that are niche as hell or ones that didn't get a PS4 remaster or PC port

That's unfair, /v/. That's unfair and you know that RPCS3 should've been at that level as Cemu
>>
>>380707402
Anything 100% playable yet?
>>
>>380707530
Catherine is playable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Oq5O7uX0E
>>
>>380707530
From what I've played, Dragon's Crown has been fine. Only a bit of stutter if there are too many things going on.
>>
Cemu patreon is for the whole dev team.
RPCS3 is just for the lead dev.

That's the main reason for the discrepancy. Also because the PS3 is a much older console, and one more people own already and have played what they wanted to by now, opposed to the Wii U which has a few niche but high-in-demand games that no one wants to buy a whole console for.
>>
>>380711914
>RPCS3 is just for the lead dev

Untrue, it's now being shared by two people, which is the same amount of people on "the whole dev team" of Cemu.
>>
>>380707402
>One amazing game garners more attention than boatloads of shovelware

You don't say
>>
While I understand the importance of emulation to preserve original versions of games, let poorfags in poor countries have some fun, and preserve forgotten titles, I don't think I will be using it. Since, you know, PS3s are plentiful, and you can get a new one for a good price.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.