[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no thread about Yakuza and Persona finally coming to PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Innominado.jpg (93KB, 620x687px) Image search: [Google]
Innominado.jpg
93KB, 620x687px
>no thread about Yakuza and Persona finally coming to PC

Let's come otgether and celebrate the liberation of those games and finally being able to enjoy them as a smart consumer.
>>
>>380706752
>not confirmed
>sega europe having anything to do with what game gets ported
>>
File: 1399852850266.png (338KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1399852850266.png
338KB, 320x240px
>>380706752
>Persona 5 PC mods

I was holding off buying it on PS4 because I wouldn't have enough time to play it, but this might be worth waiting even longer for.
>>
>>380706752
It's just PR talk, like this guy says >>380706843
>>
It's not 100% and there have been a hundred threads. How does playing on PC make you smarter than me? I've already played them on PS4.
>>
>>380706976
>How does playing on PC make you smarter than me?
By not supporting a locked down platform with paid online services and way more expensive games? People like you are literally the reason why companies get away with it. You are an irresponsible consumer because you support and keep anti-consumer practices alive.
>>
>>380707169
Videogames are hardly pro consumer no matter where you play them. It certainly isn't smarter for me to play on PC, where I don't want to play any of the games.

I Sony know what you want to do, or think you're allowed to do with your games, but I don't want to.
>>
>Sega europe

Kek, stop falling for clickbait articles.
>>
>>380706752
>Vice president of Sega European markenting branch
There is nothing to see here.
+ Atlus JP will never allow Persona to run on your toaster officially.
>>
>>380706961
>It's just PR talk

True, but look at what they've been doing lately. I think the big sticking point here is specifically whether some exclusivity contract is still in effect for these two series. SEGA liked their new PC sales, apparently.
>>
File: everythingisayisright.jpg (24KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisayisright.jpg
24KB, 517x600px
>>380707312
>I Sony know what you want to do, or think you're allowed to do with your games, but I don't want to.
I don't think that was a real sentence, could you elaborate?
>>
>Atlus has lost money
>now this
It's only a matter of time. PC ports are free money.
>>
>>380710362
Don't autocorrected to Sony.

I don't know what you want to do with your games that aren't "locked down" but I don't want to.
>>
>>380707169
Without consoles, these games will never be made because most of you don't buy games.
You are the cancer of our media and they know it, that's why you get your games later.
>>
File: lelf.jpg (220KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
lelf.jpg
220KB, 1008x600px
>>380706752
>Never ever
>>
>>380706843
Sega Europe is practically Sega's PC division. They were handling all the PR for the recent Vanquish and Bayonetta ports.
>>
Yakuza would be instant buy for me.
>>
>>380706752

There was already a million threads. I personally don't care until I see something solid.
>>
>>380706883

Holy shit god yes. This could be ultimate comfy.
>>
Reminder if you want this to happen, you should continue to ask for it. Don't just assume it'll happen by some euro PR guy saying "yeah we want to do that".

I don't want to play 6 at 20fps and constant screen tearing.
>>
>>380713143
Sega Europe is basically Sega:English. Sega USA only really exists for legal purposes now.
>>
>>380706752
JSRF first SEGA. Dammit
>>
ANARCHY REIGNS, NOW
>>
WHERES JSRF SEGA
>>
>>380706752
>they port Yakuza 6
>retarded Steambronies of course never played 1-5 cause they're plebs, so they don't understand it at all
>ITS NOT LE GTA IN JAPAN WAAAAHHHH
>game bombs

thanks, PC cucks.
>>
>>380711074
>let me spout some unsourced bullshit to get my point accross
A quick google search would tell you that PC sales have been steadily on the rise since years whereas console sales stagnated long ago and are dwindling again, because the gaming fad is already fading again with the fudebros, who were the reasom the console sales were so inflated.

All those chocks who are literally too retarded to setup a PC, it's those people you build yout console pride upon.
>>
>>380715561
>ITALIAN TRAD ??
>AY SPANISH TRADUCION CABRON
>HUE ?
>>
Yes Persona on P-

>Sega Europe

Fuck
>>
>>380706752
>finally coming to PC
No surprise that a PCfag doesn't understand what the word "wants" means.
>>
>>380716732
Why do you come onto this board to shit it up? Do you just want to fit in or what? Kinda embarrassing because it's an anonymous imageboard.
>>
File: 1495245913191.jpg (52KB, 841x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495245913191.jpg
52KB, 841x595px
>persona 5 on PC

the shitstorm / tears will be glorious

I already own it on ps4
>>
Is Persona 5 really coming to the PC though or do they just want to do it but won't execute?
>>
>>380716845
Im just dropping truth bombs, besides this thread is a shitposting/console war b8 thread anyways. Article says nothing about a PC release.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.