[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Originally bought it just to play the FFXV demo; ended up becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: ace.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ace.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
Originally bought it just to play the FFXV demo; ended up becoming one of my top five. What did you guys think?
>>
>>380704643
It's mediocre and it suffers major Tabatitis.
All his games do.

Badly directed cutscenes, pacing of the story is shit, cut content out the ass, rushed second half due to pacing being shit.

I liked how they handled new game+, but they should have explained more with those extra missions, the idea was great but the execution was shit and waste all the potential.

Also for a fucking psp game, being in development for 5 years and having all its cities be identical copy pasted bullshit, fucking sucks.

The ending was good and the OST was great, in a very typical Tabata fashion.

How manages to create extremely flawed games when he nails the fucking ending in each of his games is beyond me.
>>
>>380706582
forgot to add, the writing is generally shit and the characters have 0 development.

There is also not one original character, they're all taken straight from shounen anime.

Lastly, the PS4 version had the easiest platinum i have ever gotten in my life.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451616087484.jpg (19KB, 540x694px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451616087484.jpg
19KB, 540x694px
>>380704643
I liked it too. Love the variety of characters and play styles. I felt like it was this was final fantasy tactics if it was an action game
>>
Loved it.
It does make you hate the game at times. But the feels when the sky turns red at the end. Can't wait for the "samurai" sequel
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.