[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is the first game more balanced than this? this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (106KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
106KB, 460x215px
why is the first game more balanced than this? this shit spikes like no other
>>
get good
>>
What do you mean? I found this one to be more balanced but the timed shit was way too strict. Rushes your campaign too much. I just wanna have fun killing aliums and raping sneks.
>>
>>380700140
What? The only real hard part was the last mission, everything else is well balanced.
>>
XCOM was too easy.
The gameplay was too simple to add much in the way of difficulty by design without resulting to timing you.
And inflating the fuck out of health bars, but the first game was guilty of that as well. I'd say the first game was harder if not for In the Zone Snipers, who were just outright gamebreaking.
2 gives you way too much explosives for the late game to be hard, but early game can fuck you over even more than before just because even great emphasis is placed on trained soldiers than in the original.

You absolutely need veterans, and losing one can cost you a run if you don't have a replacement. And you should, but by mid game Rookies are not exactly viable for training, so you gotta spread some promotions around early as a backup plan.

Also holy fuck the game is unstable as my sleep schedule.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.