[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>multiple trailers for this SIX-YEAR-OLD GAME at E3 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: header.jpg (26KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
26KB, 460x215px
>multiple trailers for this SIX-YEAR-OLD GAME at E3 2017

When will they let Skyrim go?
>>
>>380695664
When people stop buying it for every single device they own.
A better question would be is if they're going to actually improve on 6
>>
>>380695891
Bethesda's idea of improvement is the streamlining and casualization of game mechanics, so I doubt it
>>
>>380695993
Yeah, I lost faith after they said they weren't going to remaster morrowind because it would be too different from the skyrim babies are used to.
>>
>>380695664
the real question is when will they remake the original trailer in 4k. That trailer is super hype but it hurts to look at these days
>>
Skyrim is like the new generation's RE4. This thing will be ported everywhere
>>
>>380695664
Um, because it's the greatest fucking game of all time? Literally go play it and tell me you don't feel so immersed in the game. If you don't it's because you're a boring faggot with not imagination.
>>
>>380697414
You're either trying way too hard, or have swallowed way too much of Todd's semen.
>>
File: 1492373014735.jpg (232KB, 1074x858px) Image search: [Google]
1492373014735.jpg
232KB, 1074x858px
>>380696108
Bringing Morrowind up to modern standards would take a fuckton more effort than Skyrim SE did. Would have to be a full remake, as compared to porting Skyrim over to the Fallout 4 engine. Whatever they put out would probably be worse than OpenMW anyway. Plus there's always Skywind if you're in to watered down remakes of Morrowind with zero mod compatibility.
IMO, they should have done Oblivion. Not nearly as much effort as Morrowind, but a lot more room for improvement Not complaining though, the special edition is pretty great, especially for free. Absolutely rock solid compared to the crash fest that was the original.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (20KB, 258x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
20KB, 258x320px
>>380696375
>it hurts to look at these days
>>
File: IMG_20170615_020457.jpg (114KB, 942x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170615_020457.jpg
114KB, 942x960px
BUY SKYRIM FOR THE SWITCH. BUY IT FOR YOUR MICROWAVE. BUY IT FOR YOUR CALCULATOR. FOR YOUR GRANDMA'S OXYGEN TANK. FUCK IT,BUY IT FOR YOUR GPS
>>
>>380697414
Todd Howard? Is that you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.