[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe that the capacity to enjoy games is affected by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1471331836431.jpg (98KB, 496x594px) Image search: [Google]
1471331836431.jpg
98KB, 496x594px
Do you believe that the capacity to enjoy games is affected by outside factors, such as emotions, fatigue, or our nutrition?
>>
Yes, completely
>>
>>380694236
are you retarded?
>>
>>380694236
how is this a question? of course. if you're tired, hungry, and miserable you're not going to enjoy much of anything
>>
Dude, yeah.
>>
>>380694236
Certainly. It's why people who spend too much time on /v/ hate more games than the average person, because of constant negativity shaping their cognition
>>
>>380694236
Why are you asking this? Yes for fuck's sake. You think you can enjoy a game at its best when you want to eat, puke, piss, sleep and shit, all at the same time?
>>
>>380694276
>>380694392
>>380694643
Thank you for your time, whenever some idiot on /r9k/ decides to make a thread about video games becoming boring I have something to BTFO their special snowflake syndrome

>>380694448
You've done nothing but make a fool out of yourself today, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>380694909

Here's the thread I made for proof, if anyone here actually gives a fuck about robotards
>>37742996
>>
>>380694236
As much as any other medium. If you're in the mood for rock and they're playing classical you're not going to enjoy it as much, even if you like classical. Same for games.
>>
This is the most critical thinking I've seen on /v/, even if it is such a stupidly obvious question lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.