[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E3 is said and done and as expected was complete shit for everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: ogp-e.png (490KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ogp-e.png
490KB, 1200x630px
E3 is said and done and as expected was complete shit for everything and everyone. No surprises there.

Will TGS save us or will that be shit too?
>>
TGS is overrated but usually better than E3 so we can only hope
>>
File: 1404720816415.jpg (17KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
1404720816415.jpg
17KB, 284x339px
I BELIEVE
>>
>>380694379
blessed anon
>>
>>380693492
>monster hunter world is announced
>Caring about literally anything else
???
>>
I can't believe E3 is already over.
Like nothing happen. Seriously, fucking nothing happened.
Every year it gets more and more forgettable.
What the fuck?
>>
I got confirmation on a new Metroid Prime and core Pokémon game for the Switch. I actually left more satisfied than I have been in years.

Was last year so much better? Sure Sony's show was great, but pretty much all of the major exclusives from it haven't even come out yet (except for Uncharted 4).

Overall I think it was a pretty good E3 in the end.

Inb4 Switch fag. I own PS4 and a gaming rig as well. Seriously who the fuck only owns one piece of hardware? All of this console war shit has to be false flags. Either you are all underage or poor faggots scraping by on neetbux
>>
>>380693492
I'm expecting From to finally announce whatever they've been doing.
>>
>>380693492
>The Evil Within 2
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Monster Hunter World

Fuck you OP
>>
>>380693492
>Monster Hunter World
All i cared about.
>>
>>380695068
This. Why do we even get hyped for it.
>>
I didn't watch, but from what I gather it was literally only sequels to crap games and remakes.
>>
>>380693492
Does TGS actually have games?

If so, then yes because fuck E3 was the disappointment of the decade. Where the FUCK were the games? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE A VIDEO GAME EVENT WITH NO FUCKING VIDEO GAMES?

I'm pissed off that every year I waste 3 days on this bullshit. Tell me TGS is different and actually has games for a change.
>>
>>380698220
>didn't watch
smart man
>>
File: 1497408523845.png (75KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497408523845.png
75KB, 281x400px
>Everyone had a good E3 except for me!
>>
File: 1496672309135.jpg (19KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496672309135.jpg
19KB, 512x512px
>>380693492
TGS 2017's theme is about VR and AR, so it will be definitely shit.

No one cares about that VR and AR meme.
Japs are just stupid to fall for it.
>>
>>380693492
>>380695068

Two things happened with this year E3:
-Japanese companies understanding that revealing content too soon pisses off people. That's why the focus on finishing things instead of showing vaporware (see Death Stranding, Shenmue 3, FFVII remake, REsident 2, etc.)
-The second is that PS4Pro and XboxOneX are kind of a joke. This generation, in terms of planing, is over. Once the announced big titles are out it is time for a new chapter. All money and big things are being moved 2-3 years in the future.
>>
>>380698514
Come on man, Sony slays ever TGS and PSX, PSX was even better last year because it had not only the best Jap exclusives but mega Western bombs like TloU 2 that normies love as well

It seems like Sony is slowly giving E3 less and less and instead focusing on PSX since it's money to them instead of E3 and the crowd is much more playstation fanbase-based instead of corporate, media shills and paid hootering pajeets (msft)
>>
TGS and Gamescom are fucking nothing but mobileshit or reused E3 demos. Sonygroes will have to wait until PSX for something juicy.
>>
TGS hasn't been good for years, and no one should expect any surprise announcements.
>>
Yakuza Ishin for the west
>>
>>380698791
>bringing console war shit into this
kill yourself
>>
>>380700804
Man fuck those pajeets. If you ask me, E3 started going downhill when they closed it off to the public.
>>
File: Muh Diversity.jpg (839KB, 2324x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Diversity.jpg
839KB, 2324x1230px
>>380700572
It's almost like someone never notice that how "progressive and diverse" western gaming industry has become.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.