[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who don't slob on Nintendo's knob, is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: ccc.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
ccc.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
For those who don't slob on Nintendo's knob, is the Switch worth buying right now? Zelda looks okay but there's nothing that really interests me until Mario.

What are your experiences with the console/handheld?
>>
depends on where you're going to get it from. The only thing I know that has it is Amazon, and you're going to pay 100$ more than it's worth anyways. You're going to have to pay more for it if you want it faster too. Arms comes out this week. Other shit too. Iunno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
just wait for a good bundle, nintendo usually gives the packaged game for free
>>
>>380692314
It's an alright console, however there's not enough exclusives to justify it currently if you already have the Wii U as some of the stuff they have to offer are just ports. i'd recommend holding off until holiday to get it
>>
File: ww.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
>>380692749
>>380692996
>>380693063
Thanks for the responses, my dudes. I'm thinking of just waiting till October since Mario is releasing on my birthday.
>>
Definitely not enough games right now.
I think I'll wait next year my man.
>>
>>380692314
Wait until Mario. I'm in the same boat, I'll buy it in November with Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, Rocket League and Disgaea 5 (I refuse to play it on a tv). I'll buy Xenoblade 2 when it releases too
>>
Don't get it yet.
The homescreen is empty and the so is the eshop.
They don't even have a proper way to categorize the games in the eshop yet.
There is no web browser or netflix app, and Nintendo was too stupid to add mobile data support for it so it will always be bound to wifi.
>>
>>380692314
Zelda is overrated as fuck. I purchased a Switch day 1 and until the Prime 4 announcement I was regretting it hard.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.