[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey ! I'm posting this to let you all know we're going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: metroid-animated-short.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
metroid-animated-short.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Hey !
I'm posting this to let you all know we're going to get what we asked for (and more) - 2 Metroid games. We've been asking it for a decade and Nintendo has followed through.
If we want to see more of Samus, a character that's actually more mature and ''serious'' than the Mario and friends bunch, we must support the games and buy them ! I love Mario but having more grown up games on a Nintendo console is also very nice. I swear the HD look of space and planets will be a breathtaking sight.
Support Metroid games and Samus, I definitely will ! :)
>>
I will support it if it's good. Refusing to support a bad game doesn't kill off a series. see: Metroid: Federation Force.
>>
>>380690236

Just imagine the HD space and planets and space, brosef. :)
>>
>>380690513

why would I care about HD? If I'm playing a Nintendo product, then that means I've turned my back against the "realistic mature dudebro HD graphics" audience.
>>
>>380690236
A franchise can handle a couple flops. It can't handle four flops in a row.
>>
>>380690827

If it can't, then maybe they should stop trying. I'm not here to act as their personal bankroll.
>>
>>380690717

Nintendo has the chance to bring us HD space and planets. That's never been done before. You're trying to hold them back. That's not what a true Nintendbro would do.
>>
>>380689427
Didn't buy Federation Force, but I did pre-order Samus Returns and that amiibo 2 pack. Can't wait.
>>
>>380690985

>Nintendo has the chance to bring us HD space and planets.
How about bringing us good gameplay? It can look like a high school project done by an indie dev in his basement, and I wouldn't care as long as it was fun. This generation's obsession with graphics is worrying.
>>
>>380691278

Stop standing in the way of progress. HD space and planets will be a thing and you can't prevent it from happening.
>>
>>380691515

I fthey are a thing, I hope they at least make the gameplay good. if it's garbage like Fed force, it's not gonna sell. This isn't Zelda where every installment is guaranteed money.
>>
what do u think metroids eggs smell like haha i just think that would be a fnny thing to smell haha
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.