[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two Worlds 2 just came out with another expansion. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Two Worlds 2 just came out with another expansion. Let's talk about how odd that is.
>>
I'm actually interested. How many expansions did they come out with recently.. 2? I think that makes it 3 with the initial one that came out years ago.. something to do with pirates. Anyway, I'm intrigued.
>>
File: 1497154280878.png (82KB, 241x314px) Image search: [Google]
1497154280878.png
82KB, 241x314px
>>380685997
>want to play steam version of two worlds 2
>needs me to give out email address and personal info to be able to play
>>
>>380685997
But is the game better than the fucking abortion that was the first game?
>>
>>380686692
The sequel was known for its crazy magic system. You could make custom spells like fireballs that summon skeletons on impact, shit like that.
>>
>>380686482
Not only that, but the moderators in online are straight out of a nazi camp. They'll follow you around and ban you for the dumbest shit.
>>
>>380686353
Ya, there was a pirate one earlier that I can't find anywhere I'm not paying for a Two Worlds II expansion I wonder if you actually need Two Worlds II to play it, I don't have my copy anymore.

>>380686692
>>380686881
Two Worlds II was a shit game but like you said it had a great magic system. You could make hilariously overpowered spells that really just didn't mesh well with the bad game and ended up making you an unkillable monster. It wasn't a hilariously bad game, certainly better than the first. Definitely not good though. I'm at least glad I played it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.