[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Super Guides >Invincibility Modes It's unanimously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Super Guides
>Invincibility Modes

It's unanimously agreed that these were shitty ideas, right?
>>
>>380685773
You are not at all forced to use them and you don't even really beat the level of you so so not really.
>>
They should have an option to turn them on/off. I don't need a glowing box to tell me I'm playing shit, thank you.
>>
>>380685773
Yes. Giving people a free ride through a game is bullshit.
>>
>>380685773
Whats wrong with them? Don't use them if you don't want to. If I want to play a Mario game with my 4 year old cousin I'd prefer to do it where he has a chance, rather than something like Mario World where I have to come up with some bullshit excuse like "we can each only see our own screen and what you're seeing right now is you playing" even though it's just me playing 1 player.
>>
>>380685773

Why are you so mad about something that was completely optional?
>>
I'm glad Tropical Freeze removed the Super Guide
>hurr just don't use it
You still get the thing constantly alerting you if you die like four times in Returns
>>
File: 1474911932174.png (96KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
1474911932174.png
96KB, 300x279px
>>380686896
Maybe just don't be shit at a kids game and it won't bother you constantly?
>>
>>380685773
I actually like it. I'll never use it, but it's a good idea for kiddies
>>
They're a great idea because they make "hard core" players mad as fuck. A friend and I were shitting up one of the levels in 3D World, I picked up the invincibility item and he was sperging out even though I told him to finish it on his own and I'd just dick around.

He quit playing games with me, but it was worth his tard rage.
>>
>>380686115
>>380686781
>>380686680
In the earlier titles if they showed up at all your save file would be permanantly tainted and you could never get 100% completion.
They fixed it later so that you can go back and do the levels normally to unfuck it, but for a time you'd need to reset your game if you sucked bad enough for these to show up.
>>
>>380687274
so
why does it make you so mad that someone else can get 100% completion
get a life my man stop worrying about others just do you
>>
>>380686973
Play Returns without dying and get back to me, shitposter-kun.
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1474911932174.png/
>>
>>380687359
No I'm mad because if I die 5 times on a level I have to reset my console to unfuck my saves in New Super Mario bros Wii.
It's a minor complaint, but it's a reason to dislike them.
>>
>>380686479
stop being shit
>>
>>380687368
stop being shit
>>
>>380686115
>>380686680
It's pretty terrible in games with multiplayer like NSMBW or 3D World.
Obviously people are going to be dying repeatedly and if someone grabs the item, you miss out on some things due to the strike.
>>
>>380687368
>Play Returns without dying
just say 'play returns'
he obviously hasn't touched it
>>
>>380687368
>use picture more than once
>WOW LOOK AT THIS GUY HOLY FUCK
?? It's not even like you used it properly like with shill threads you weirdo.
>>
>>380687274
So the idea was okay but the early execution really fucked some autists
>>
>>380687994
Those are my opinions on the matter, but I'm not OP.
They could use a slider so you can turn them off to prevent multiplayer shitshows, but that's not important.
>>
>>380685773
What's worse is that in Odyssey, there are no lives. You just loose coins when you die.
>>
>>380687835
looking at the comments you've been making he probably just recognized how much of a pissant you are when you use it

because holy shit how can you be so consistently retarded
>>
>>380685773
Any time one of these would pop up it wouldn't be because an enemy was too hard, or the platforming was too difficult.

It was because the shity camera prevented me from properly gauging jumps and distance.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.