[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that they have the best console (hardware) they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170615-221217.jpg (854KB, 1440x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-221217.jpg
854KB, 1440x1657px
Now that they have the best console (hardware) they're gonna go for the best AAA exclusives, hopefully.

http://wccftech.com/spencer-signed-exclusives-2-3years/
>>
>>380681184
PS4 is outselling PS4 pro 4-1
PS4 is outselling Xbox 2-1
4K adoption is extremely low
Why would people buy an expensive version of a console nobody wants???
>>
>>380681184
Great, look forward to these 'exclusives' coming to PC, again.
>>
>>380681547
Well if exclusives are so important as the sonyyyggers like to say, then why wouldn't you get an Xbox if it has good console exclusives?
>>
>>380681934
From the article I got he's aware that Xbox doesn't have genuine console exclusives and that he's focusing on Xbox exclusives. My guess that he knows that people aren't happy that PC gets Xbox exclusives and that he wants to change that.
>>
>>380682023
That's the big if. But it doesn't have good exclusives. So it's fucked.
>>
>>380682367
Yeah, hopefully the exclusives Xbox got are fucking good and not some piece of shit like Crackdown
>>
And how many of these exclusives will turn into vaporware like Phantom Dust and Scalebound?
I can't trust anything these corporate mouthpieces spew.
>>
File: 1485326053166.png (251KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485326053166.png
251KB, 555x720px
>MS
W-We have exclusives in development, don't worry
>Sony
W-We held back on purpose this year lol
>Nintendo
Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Switch are coming by the way, have a good E3. Oh yeah, and enjoy a new 2D Metroid and M&L Superstar Saga this year too.
>>
>>380682683
Both of those were announced early because of ntkrnl. Hopefully the lack of announcement will mean anything that gets announxed a reality (and this was to counteract Sony bitching that they had plenty to show but didn't and nothing is getting released until 2018* for them)
>>
>>380682683
Exactly, which is why they're playing it safe and waiting till they're certain the game will be released. They don't want another Scalebound fiasco.
>>
>>380682023

Sonykeks are parading mh because it's not on switch

Likewise none of these games are on ps4
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.