[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of the theory that cloud accidentally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Sephiroth did nothing.jpg (148KB, 688x619px) Image search: [Google]
Sephiroth did nothing.jpg
148KB, 688x619px
What does /v/ think of the theory that cloud accidentally drowned Aerith?
>>
File: 1497041672070.jpg (581KB, 1169x1560px) Image search: [Google]
1497041672070.jpg
581KB, 1169x1560px
>>380675790
Ealis was asking for it
>>
>>380675790
>dead bodies float but living people sink
I'm fairly sure this isn't true
>>
>>380676798
dead bodies do indeed float. You have to make a concerted effort to float while alive.
>>
>>380677395
Looked it up, it's only partially true

>A cadaver in the water starts to sink as soon as the air in its lungs is replaced with water. Once submerged, the body stays underwater until the bacteria in the gut and chest cavity produce enough gas—methane, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide—to float it to the surface like a balloon. (The buildup of methane, hydrogen sulfide, and other gases can take days or weeks, depending on a number of factors.

A dead Aerith would have sunk into the water, and then after decomposing a bit would have resurfaced later due to a buildup of internal gas from the decomposition.
>>
>>380677395
This is like one of those times where theres 2 answers and i'm not sure which is right.

I can float just by staying still, meanwhile my friend just sinks like a stone trying to do the same.
>>
>>380677946
Exactly this. Beat me to it.
Also, magic universe. How do you know Sephiroth didn't imbue his sword with magical AIDS before he pierced her?
>>
>>380675790

Jenovah killed Aerith, not Sephiroth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.