[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is E3 turning less into a big showcase for videogames and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1472950483648.jpg (63KB, 303x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472950483648.jpg
63KB, 303x750px
Why is E3 turning less into a big showcase for videogames and more of "LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE" circus?
>>
Because people weren't beat hard enough as children
>>
>>380672003

I also don't get why publishers keep window dressing gameplay footage when slowly people are realizing the final product isn't going to be as stunning.
>>
easier to pander to normals with cinematic experiences and progressiveness than it is to make a game with gameplay
>>
>>380672003
those "Progressive" you saw are video games.
but /v/ won't talk or complain about it because politics is not hip and cool, also muh /pol/ boogeyman
it's funny how they complain about (((pol))) all the time but decides to completely ignore politics in actual video games.
>>
>>380672363
normalizing downgrading
>>
It's not an insider event anymore, it's a series of corporate broadcasts. They in turn are preaching focus-tested platitudes to their internal (gaming press) and external (lowest common denominator) audiences.
>>
File: quap quap quap.jpg (51KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
quap quap quap.jpg
51KB, 534x900px
>>380672003
Nintendo being family friendly and all still havent fallen into the degeneracy of social justice, i just wonder how long until they are pressured into getting in bed with it.
>>
>>380672363
>gameplay footage

Where? Outside of Nintendo's showcase 90% of what we saw at e3 this year was CGI trailers.
>>
>>380672003
Because your view of reality is skewed to focus on things to get angry about.
>>
>>380673097
>Where?
are you dumb as fuck?
look at all those new games shown.
evil within 2
detroit become human
god of war
monster hunter world
spider man
Anthem
need for speed

there's more than 10% of games had shown their gameplay
and u fucking know that they are bullshots which will 100% be downgraded for the actual release

you dumb fucking faggot retarded shitposter
>>
They think social justice is trendy.
Colleges are already getting the necessary backlash by the ever decreasing enrollments, dorms closing, public scandals, etc.
What these companies need to realize is that social justice does not sell.
Comic books that push social justice don't sell well, too.
Capitalism at work.

It's sickening how much this "diversity is our strength" mantra is repeated across the board by jewish people in positions of power.
People KNOW that the western world is under attack.
That's how out of touch these privileged social justice weenies are to reality.
It's only a matter of time.
>>
File: 1461048362859.jpg (78KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461048362859.jpg
78KB, 799x1200px
>>380673541

My view of reality is skewed on things to get horny about.
>>
>>380673559
>evil within 2

more than half of that trailer was super trippy CGI shit that wont even be a cutscene in the final game. Game looks good though.

>detroit
Literally cutscene cyoa the game

>God of War
yes, this looks good

>Monster Hunter
yes, this looks very good

>Spiderman
I thought it looked good at first, but then constant cutscenes interrupting gameplay and nearly 6 minutes of non-stop QTEs and 'cinematic' experience shit started happening. Fuck that noise. Double the disapointment because the core gameplay underneath this BS actually looks great

>Anthem

you know that bioware shit is going to suck like always.

>need for speed

You mean the one where every time you barely touch a car it disconnects you from the gameplay to give you a slow mo cutscene of it crashing? Fuck off.
>>
File: tumblr_on67eoOCcs1tw58h4o2_500.gif (2MB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on67eoOCcs1tw58h4o2_500.gif
2MB, 500x442px
>>380674248
A much better approach.
>>
>>380675949
>people are taking about why do publishers still do bullshots
>(you) still continue to act retarded and comment on if you like the bullshot/games or not
are you pretending to be retarded?
or you're truly retarded?
>>
>>380672003
This hits too close to home. ;_;
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.