[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ros. I bought it in the PSN offer. I played until you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Skyrim_Cover.png (4MB, 1529x1898px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim_Cover.png
4MB, 1529x1898px
Hey /v/ros.
I bought it in the PSN offer.
I played until you learn the "Ro" word.
Not bad, but he exploring is very slow and the combat is sooooo lazy and boring, even the few magic that I could try.
Some tips/builds/tricks to make it fun?
>>
>>380667484
weed.
>>
SO MUCH CAHNTENT
>>
Pirate it on PC and download sex mods
>>
>>380667484
Skyrim is about losing yourself in the world, gaining power by doing stuff, raiding dungeons and quests and silly stuff

You don't play it for combat or builds
>>
should have got the witcher 3, thats the only advice i have for you
>>
>>380668530
WItcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition and Dragon's Dogma finished. I want see why so much people loves Skyrim, but I can't find the fun.
>>
>>380668846
the only people who like it are pc players and thats because they download sex/rape mods n shiet
>>
>>380668530
>suggesting TW3 when the OP is complaining about lack of exploration and good combat

Haha nice one anon
>>
>>380667484
I bought the day it came out, specced 100% into two handers, fully upgraded my armor, killed everything in one hit, finished the quests for all the guilds and never booted it up again.

It was boring, uninspired bullshit, play something else.
>>
>>380667484
If you want to op, stealth archery is op as fuck in every Bethesda game, but especially here
>>
>>380669386
OP? Really? I think archery sucks because don't have target system.
>>
enchant a bow, get your stealth and archery up and just sneak and shoot your way through the world

no one will be able to touch you and it'll butthurt them all
>>
>>380671128
Add some destruction magics to wipe out the last bits of health on bigger/faster bad guys
>>
>>380667484
Skyrim is shit and don't let any 12-year-old on /v/ tell you different.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.