[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I loved the lego games as a kid, and I was thinking of picking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1479775734648.jpg (59KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
1479775734648.jpg
59KB, 460x215px
I loved the lego games as a kid, and I was thinking of picking this up. What does /v/ think of it?
>>
>>380659851

If you like doing shit for rewards, play one of the licensed LEGO games.

If you like building, download LDD.

It's not that great, really. It's mediocre.
>>
>>380660650
I heard it was basically minecraft with lego, or did they change it?
>>
>>380661057

It's not and never was.
>>
File: icecap.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
icecap.webm
3MB, 720x405px
It's kind of like No Man's Sky crossed with Minecraft. To get new stuff, you do pretty menial tasks like fight a random mob or paint a guy's house. Exploring the worlds is ok and the building controls are just lackluster. It would be extremely tedious to build a compound like you would in Minecraft, though there are a lot more options because it's Lego.
>>
>>380661278
Do you have any more webms of the lego girl with her legs like that?
>>
>>380659851
Lego Minecraft
>>
File: junkyard_jungle.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
junkyard_jungle.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>380661453
I only recorded a little bit. I don't even have it installed anymore.
>>
It's "ok". They kinda fucked up what was fun about it when they reworked the game for a story mode for the release. So you're stuck grinding for the first few hours till you can get back to what was good about the game in early access. Really right now it tries way to hard to be too many things and suffered because none of the things it's trying to be are fully fleshed out enough to stand as a whole. It shines pretty well if you play with friends, much like any sandbox game does. And if you're autistic enough you can build some pretty amazing things in it, made even better with it's support of LDD models.
>>
Makoto get off /v/
>>
>>380661739
Aww, I was hoping for some hot lego girls.

That character model is making me want to buy the game.
>>
>>380661278

why is this giving me a boner, fuck
>>
>>380661864
It's giving me one too.

I wonder if there is more like this in the game.
>>
File: out.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
out.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>380661843
This is pretty much all I got with the polar bear.
You can customize every piece of the character (head, hair, arms, legs, body) as you find new NPCs with a new model.
>>
>>380662585
I love the way her butt wiggles.

I need to get this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.