[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I supposed to do in this game? I'm bored out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: newleaf.jpg (265KB, 768x680px) Image search: [Google]
newleaf.jpg
265KB, 768x680px
What am I supposed to do in this game? I'm bored out of my mind. Is it much more fun with some friends?
>>
It's about the same with friends unless you are medal grinding and it's a bit more enjoyable/easier to do.

Beyond that though a lot of stuff is locked down and sometimes it's really a hindrance to have people over.

But come on anon, you really have good paths?
>>
>>380657309
Gardening, home design, collecting, hacking it is also enjoyable.

Theres no excuse anon.
>>
>>380657561
>you really have good paths
If you meant pals, I got about three people I can play the game with.
>>380657718
>Gardening, home design, collection, hacking
By gardening do you mean planting trees? Nothing really interesting in home design for me. I would be collecting, but you have a limited space to store items don't you? How can hacking make it more enjoyable?
>>
>>380657998
Nah g, I meant paths. You're not applying your autism till you have good paths laid about your town to cover up the grass degradation.
>>
>>380658151
I don't have any paths. I've thought about it, but doesn't it make the same noise when you walk over them as it does walking over grass?
>>
>>380658548
Yeah, but you could make or get paths that look like grass or something similar. Also helps if you plant trees and shrubs about to keep people from ruining your flower beds on accident.

The majority of the game is to make a decent looking town, however you want to do that though and it's up to you how to do that and if you even want to.
>>
File: auz.png (3MB, 1190x947px) Image search: [Google]
auz.png
3MB, 1190x947px
>>380657998
Trees, flowers, bushes, PWP.

Its all gradually earned unless you hack it however so do whatever you prefer.

Home design is quite lovely in this game I would recommend trying it even if you're not particularly found of it. It simple as fuck but theres so many items you basically can create anything.

The update gave everyone considerable amount of space and a bunch of new items. Filling the museum is a satisfying process.

Pattern making and laying is also a fun and great way to make your town more interesting and even downright beautiful. There a lot you can do with it. You can add roads, or even turn your entire town into a candy land.

Hacking makes it more enjoyable because you open up many options that will easily eat away hours and hours of your life simply designing a cool map. From acre editing to hacking in items for decorating you'll be wasting plenty of time I'm sure.

Pic related of some home decoration, paths, and some stuff possible with hacking i took of my town n-no bully pls
>>
>>380659420
You can even make a really depressing town. There was one i say in a dream with no grass and a bunch of dead trees. Good shit. Dream suit is awesome for fucking around in and getting inspiration.
>>
>>380657309
It's not for everyone.

Animal crossing is basically
Chores: The Game

A lot of people find that relaxing and comfy, myself included. It's just nice to see your own town come along.
>>
File: male chris-chan.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
male chris-chan.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>380657309
>What am I supposed to do in this game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtOj7rNFCY
>>
>>380657309
It's just Comfy: The Game
>>
What is Club Tortimer?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.