[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>killed GT >made the worst awards show in the history of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>killed GT
>made the worst awards show in the history of gaming
>E3 coliseum is a total failure
Why is he still here? Is he paying alimony or something, why does he still struggle?
>>
>e3 coliseum is a total failure
What happened? I only saw the Kojima panel and I thought it was fine.
>>
>>380653912
you know he is actually a pretty big deal in gaming nowadays right ?

connection and personal friends with many devs and execs. And its cool to like him ironically nowadays
>>
>>380653912
fuck you, he's a good guy and did nothing wrong
>>
He actually got over the dorito pope joke and uses it himself sometimes.
But i actually wanna know. Did he sold out on his free will or was it forced by the company he worked on? Was he independent at the time? I don't remember
>>
>>380653912
The only thing Keighley is guilty of is being honest and not hiding that he's a sellout like the rest of the games media industry.
Geoff is unironically the only good guy left.
>>
>>380655286
Nobody's watching it. Nobody in the audience, no youtube views. Nobody gives a shit
>>
>>380657028
>The only thing Keighley is guilty of is being honest
That and being shit at his job. Because his awards show is shit. You can't really defend it, it's garbage.
>>
>So, we have been working...
>yeah
>..on this game the last..
>wow
>..couple of years now and we...
>uh huh
>are hoping the fans will...
>yeah
>..enjoy it
>>
>>380656704
if you're in video games its inevitable. geoff just became the poster boy for some reason.
>>
>>380658985
It's kind of amazing how little enthusiasm he has. It feels like he's only there to catch up with his old friends and get drunk
>>
>>380657582
because it's utter trash.
there was supposed to be 1 hour of My Wife's Son gameplay. Nothing came of it because it was exclusive for video game bloggers?

A treehouse kind of e3 coverage would be best for everyone, not just Nintendo.
Too bad the rest of the industry is clinically retarded.
>>
>>380656704
>He actually got over the dorito pope joke and uses it himself sometimes.
Did he?
I thought he was super salty about it
>>
>>380660392
>>
>>380660917
Well that's good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.