[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just reposting > It is indeed a new generation with new pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (24KB, 445x330px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 445x330px
Just reposting

> It is indeed a new generation with new pokemon
> It's in very early development stage, but a few pokemon have their sprites
> Non-every Pokemon will be in the game, for example, Weedle and Caterpie aren't planned to be in the game, only 300 Pokemon
> Pokemon Bank will be disponible, but you can't use the Pokemon you transfer, they won't have new sprites
> Pokémon confirmed to be in the game are: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Gible, Riolu, Litwick and Wishiwashi
> There will be around 80 new Pokemon, but only 4 have been designed:
> The grass starter seems like a very small dinosaur
> The fire starter is a cute rabbit
> The water starter seems like a polar bear with giant teeth
> There's also a dragon/water dragon that seems like a unicorn, according to its pictures, he's shy and very rare, I really think he is a pseudo-legendary, but I can't confirm it.
> The region is probably based in Western USA, I've seen artworks of a desert, a canyon, a giant forest and a city like Las Vegas, but what told me that it will be based in Western USA is because there's Hollywood in the game, but now it have been completely themed to Pokemon
> The protagonists are both blond-haired and you can't change treir hair or clothes, but there are special outfits.
> The online mode will let you personalize your player, but the single player part won't let you customize your player, only online mode
> It's planned to release November 2018
> With the release, there will be another version of Nintendo Switch, it will be called Nintendo Switch mini and will be announced next direct
> The Nintendo Switch Mini will be a smaller switch without joy-cons, just buttons, like the 3ds but with one 480p screen.
> All switch games will be compatible with it
> It won't be compatible with a dock, but you can connect joy-cons to it.
> It will be super-cheap, the prize is around $150, Joy-cons are expensive to make, and it is bit less powerful than the switch, but its not a prob
>>
nigga
>>
If they launched a 150 bucks switch it will sell like water
>>
>>380650429
This looks exactly like the Pokemon the guy in my course draws instead of taking notes, I'm going to go ahead and say this came straight from deviantart
>>
fake
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.